The Verminator
Sina
Amar
aleumdance
Jay29
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go

Post by Twoism Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:07

Very brave performance, couldn't ask for more cheers . I hope the game today put our players in the right mind with confidence & passion instead of bitterness & regret.

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go

Post by RealGunner Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:09

Walcott was immense in the 1st half
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:11

Milan survived the Oxssault

Ox... :bow:

You guys better put a titanium leash on this kid. Kept me on the edge of my seat until he subbed off....

Last edited by Seth on Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:13

Lex wrote:Walcott assisted the 2nd goal ffs you fickle, fickle people :facepalm:
Erm no he didn't, so get your facts right, please. And even if he did, that does nothing to change the fact he was dire... You really need to get out more or watch more Arsenal games, not sure which Walcott you're watching.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:14

Can you get out of our thread, please? You do nothing but troll
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:15

arsenal gave served us huge lesson. and really :bow: to ur fans tonight ... fans, players, wenger they all were one unit, one team, believing in one and only result, we will win we will win by 5-0, and boy that got u guys mighty close.

our players, while they were overly talkative in the media thinking deportivo PSV liverpool night. they came tonight as if they can go home without conceding.

hope our milan players learnt a big big deal from arsenal tonight, really this has been a huge lesson. thanks to wenger, thanks to arsenal.

luck favoured us tonight, and its not fair for u guys given an amazing performance u guys put tonight.

well we played amazing game at san siro but im furious that we just settled for 4-0 when actually there was chance to put more. that kind of attitude would have easily lost us game tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:17

Lex wrote:Can you get out of our thread, please? You do nothing but troll
How am I trolling? That's rich coming from you. Look at my posts in the Arsenal section, I'm sure RealGunner will agree that none of them are deemed as trolling, and I actually have good discussions with some members in this section. You, on the other hand, seem to completely fail at debating and make up your own stuff, it's rather annoying as you're pretty old to debate.

On a different note, imagine if Arsenal had scored at least an away goal. Wow, the complexion would have been MUCH more different.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:25

Proud of the lads, they did so well.
1st leg just proved too costly
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:26

So proud how the team performed today. We were so damn near but that was great replay from Arsenal. Gooner till i die!
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:26

II Capitano wrote:
Lex wrote:Can you get out of our thread, please? You do nothing but troll
How am I trolling? That's rich coming from you. Look at my posts in the Arsenal section, I'm sure RealGunner will agree that none of them are deemed as trolling, and I actually have good discussions with some members in this section. You, on the other hand, seem to completely fail at debating and make up your own stuff, it's rather annoying as you're pretty old to debate.

On a different note, imagine if Arsenal had scored at least an away goal. Wow, the complexion would have been MUCH more different.

very true and imagine if Djourou had not come on just to give away that stupid penalty :O

I hate how crap he has become
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue 06 Mar 2012, 23:31

II Capitano wrote:

2 massisve moments between van persie and your gk over the two games, keeper won both
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed 07 Mar 2012, 00:16

AC Milan boss Allegri: "We failed tactically. The loss is very annoying. I've never seen my team in such disarray"
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Wed 07 Mar 2012, 00:29

An away goal could have helped a bit #justsayin
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed 07 Mar 2012, 00:34

Wenger reaction

"We have played so many games away in the Champions League and never lost 4-0 before, even against Real Madrid or Barcelona."

Now, we want to finish the league season strongly. We know there is no room for disappointment in the league. We will battle."

"Chamberlain's display? For a guy who has never before played centre-midfield at the highest level, he showed his class."

"Rosicky? He was outstanding again. He is one of the most influential players."

"You know that if you play 180 minutes and you miss 90, it is difficult at this level. We were very close."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed 07 Mar 2012, 01:11

Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go - Page 2 AnV7WnCCAAA-a6u

Laughing banana :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed 07 Mar 2012, 02:14

Excellent Round Up Jay
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed 07 Mar 2012, 03:28

I am so proud of the guys today, they gave everything they had. We have been on fire for the past few weeks home we can take this in to the weekend and win.

We should not pick on any of the players, they all played their heart out and made us all proud.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed 07 Mar 2012, 06:08

if we can keep this group of players next season, and bring in Podolski, i'm sure we will have a great season. Maybe a trophy. Though i have a feeling that some players are gonna go, just gotta try make sure atleast our starting 11 stay...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed 07 Mar 2012, 06:22

Wasn't Ibra offside in Milan's second goal? :vagi:.

NOT HAPPY.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:07

Yea he was. So i guess you could say we were kinda screwed by the refs again, but i'm not really gonna get too worked up about the ref, rather the fact that we shouldn't have lost 4-0 in the first place....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:09

Congratulations on your win. You were unlucky and lucky at times, but I'm glad you guys gave us a good spanking.

I was very very very impressed with Koscielny, i admire CB's allot and he was superb and stood up to ibra well,as well as out pace Robinho :bow: Magnificent CB ( I want him banana ), i understand he can play Lb?

I am disappointed with my own team's lack of effort and motivation, it was very disgraceful to witness.

I am convinced that we deserve to go through. However i admit that Arsenal are a far more dangerous side than most ppl give them credit for. You were a worthy opponent.

If ox and walcott had stayed on you would've possibly completed the comeback. I wish you guys well in the BPL and that ox/walcott injuries aren't that serious.

And FGS keep a tight hold on Ox, Koscielny and RvP.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:28

Thanks Ninja. At the end of the day, whoever won deserved to go through and you guys won, so congrats and go win that CL!!!
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:42

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Congratulations on your win. You were unlucky and lucky at times, but I'm glad you guys gave us a good spanking.

I was very very very impressed with Koscielny, i admire CB's allot and he was superb and stood up to ibra well,as well as out pace Robinho :bow: Magnificent CB ( I want him banana ), i understand he can play Lb?

I am disappointed with my own team's lack of effort and motivation, it was very disgraceful to witness.

I am convinced that we deserve to go through. However i admit that Arsenal are a far more dangerous side than most ppl give them credit for. You were a worthy opponent.

If ox and walcott had stayed on you would've possibly completed the comeback. I wish you guys well in the BPL and that ox/walcott injuries aren't that serious.

And FGS keep a tight hold on Ox, Koscielny and RvP.
..And then I see your sig Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed 07 Mar 2012, 09:57

Magnificent response from your team tonight and whilst I can never be satisfied with a such a result even if we progress, I'm glad that Arsenal tonight restored pride and belief, something this team deserves.

I look forward to seeing Arsenal in the Champions League again, next season, be very proud guys. Very Happy
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:07

Thanks Ninja. At the end of the day, whoever won deserved to go through and you guys won, so congrats and go win that CL!!!
True, had this tie been played reversed we wouldn't have gone through imo. I believe anything can happen in Cl but whatever happens all i know is you can't take anything for granted in this competition. Ppl will underrate us now after this shambolic display but they do so at their own peril.

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:..And then I see your sig Razz.

Lulz :vagi:

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed 07 Mar 2012, 10:20

Wenger accused of calling referee Damir Skomina a "fu**ing disgrace" - http://t.co/Hb6DiVN9

Ray Parlour believes Arsenal brought pride back to the club with their display last night - http://t.co/SFxnVhcm
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next