Juve to go for another Milan player ?

3 posters

Go down

Juve to go for another Milan player ?  Empty Juve to go for another Milan player ?

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 am

Juve to take Nesta from Milan?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are ready to make Alessandro Nesta an offer if the stopper doesn’t sign a new contract at Milan in the summer, reports Tuttosport.

The Turin daily is today claiming that the Old Lady are thinking about a Bosman swoop which will be similar to the move that saw them net Andrea Pirlo from the Rossoneri last year.

Nesta, who will be 36 this month, signed a new one-year contract with the Diavolo at the end of the previous campaign.

The Rossoneri have already made it clear that they won’t discuss contract extensions with any players until this season has come to an end.

Nesta, who joined Milan from Lazio in 2002, has only played in 11 Serie A games and five Champions League ties so far this season.

Rossoneri boss Massimiliano Allegri has recently been using Philippe Mexes alongside Thiago Silva in central defence given Nesta’s injury issues.

Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Juve to go for another Milan player ?  Empty Re: Juve to go for another Milan player ?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 am

tuttosport also reported this and i dont think there is any truth in this. besides nesta is injured and thats why mexes is playing more. and lets not forget nesta himself said that he will still play important role for milan but not play every match.

adding the fact that galliani before the start of the season when nesta contract was over, gave nesta full privilege to whether he wants to continue or for how long, decision upto nesta. that already shows how much faith we have in him, he still integral part of our plan.

i dont think juve would want to negotiate for nesta, if its true thats out of respect.

and i dont understand tuttosport has been waging war against acmilan for a while now since that match. if any pro-milan newspaper write something like milan wants chellini then juve fans would be exploding with anger.

what makes them think we are just going to hand our most beloved, crafty veteran the legendary defender in a silver platter for free. lol

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Juve to go for another Milan player ?  Empty Re: Juve to go for another Milan player ?

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

JespSwe wrote:tuttosport also reported this and i dont think there is any truth in this. besides nesta is injured and thats why mexes is playing more. and lets not forget nesta himself said that he will still play important role for milan but not play every match.

adding the fact that galliani before the start of the season when nesta contract was over, gave nesta full privilege to whether he wants to continue or for how long, decision upto nesta. that already shows how much faith we have in him, he still integral part of our plan.

i dont think juve would want to negotiate for nesta, if its true thats out of respect.

and i dont understand tuttosport has been waging war against acmilan for a while now since that match. if any pro-milan newspaper write something like milan wants chellini then juve fans would be exploding with anger.

what makes them think we are just going to hand our most beloved, crafty veteran the legendary defender in a silver platter for free. lol

Very Happy

:bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't think its true tbh I would love having him to teach Bonucci not to make mistakes BUT I would prefer Dede or some1 else Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down