harhar11
billionmillion
eelir
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

F#$k You Spanish Referees  - Page 4 Empty Re: F#$k You Spanish Referees

Post by Mamad Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 am

Albiceleste wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp86xe_barcelona-12-penales-no-senalados-en-26-jornadas_sport

Not sure if its been posted yet but here are 12 stonewall penalties that have no been called for us this season in the league.

You can say this about Madrid too. we were denied many times from clear penalties.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 am

Mamad wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp86xe_barcelona-12-penales-no-senalados-en-26-jornadas_sport

Not sure if its been posted yet but here are 12 stonewall penalties that have no been called for us this season in the league.

You can say this about Madrid too. we were denied many times from clear penalties.

Unbelievable!!

I dare you find a video like this? If you find a video with at least 7 denied penalties in la liga this season for RM i leave this forum for good. But if you fail you leave this forum! Deal?

But i can find videos for at least 5 susceptible penalties RM got in their favor, and at least 3 game changing ones!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

I can't find a video like this but the reason is Madrid are in top and fans aren't complaining about refs. don't need to make videos.

and trust me there are more than 7 penalties that we are denied.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 am

The Franchise wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I dont think it really matters Madrid have had more penalty's, they are in the box running at single defenders alot more..often when penalties are awarded. We attack differently.

The only thing that could be relevant in terms of pens (from a Barca point of view) is, how many pens have we been denied unfairly and how many have they got which they shouldnt have?

Harder to track down, probably impossible at this point.

According to whoscored.com Real Madrid average 9 dribble per game while Barca average 13, so its actually our players who runs at defender more and seeing as most of the time we are parked in and around the opponent penalty box...

Im sure you dont need me to point out how flawed an explanation this if for those stats right?

Are you saying that in the way they come up with those stat is flawed or that my post is flawed? If its the first one, then I find those stat to be flawed aswell, but then when countless of poster in here and journalist uses them, it most have some kind of truth, no?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 am

@mamad
HAhaha more than 7. LOL.
We know we lost la liga by our mistake not refs. And you were not denied 7 penalties this year, more like awarded more penalties than denied. But, your game style is like that, and i think it is fair enough, since you attack so much, you deserve penalty calls to go your way. Chances are on your side for such mistakes.

Now if you were smart enough and read the topic, you would see that it is not about loosing la liga as wee all agree we are the ones to blame for that, it is not a topic for you Madrid fans, we are simply venting out, something only Pique did so far, and all the Barca's institution is being bashed in this forum because of that, while your people go and make lists, invent theories of conspiracy and i can make a list of incredible stupid things going on related to Spanish refs and RM... And we are not even allowed to complain about such things anywhere in this forum, because RM hienas will just make a shit out of the topic and complain about the things that happen 3 years ago.

GTFO! This is a place where we want to discuss such things without your opinions as we know them quite well.

Last edited by eelir on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:57 am

BTW, I have just seen that.

0:36. There was Marcelo handball before clear Ramos handball. Two handballs in one action = no penalty. If it was RM action there would be penalty, but referee is scared of Mou, so no penos, Marca hailed him, Mou hailed him, no problems, another robbed 3 points, but who cares?

Via @LaLigaLoca: Marca says "Perfect refereeing" in the Betis match. Well, for them it was perfect. Laughable. Smile
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 pm

I admit Marcelo's handball would be a bit harsh to give, I've seen it given before. Ramos' handball is very blatant lol and Alonso's well, the Referee must have been selectively blind not to see that.

Horrible decisions tbh

I would not want to win the league as Madrid has done this season :coffee:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I found a post of some of Sid Lowe's twitter feed after the match. Interesting convo tbh

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
Must resist urge to wear tin foil hat...

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe it's not a conspiracy (I agree w/ you) but you could at least acknowledge Real's incredible luck in extending their lead to 10.

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe since Jan. 1 it seems every other week the ref makes a huge decision that turns the game in Real's favour. can't ignore that.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad Yes, theyre certainly rackng up. don't think Ive failed to acknowledge. Ive tried to explain poss reasons. I refuse to see plots.

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe there's no plot to see, IMO. but the errors are a huge reason the gap is 10 points and not, say, 2-4. and that needs saying.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad maybe not quite that big, but yes 5, 6 points difference is certainly plausbile.

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe well refs just getting Mallorca & tonight right would knock 4-6 points off Real's total. and there's been more errors.

[aside]
M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe one thing you must say is when Real are handed a lifeline they take it & CRUSH the opponent, so it's easy to forget about the help.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad that's the thing: that astonishing ability invites conclusion that they would have got there anyway...

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe most of the time, esp. in 2011, they probably would have. but they've really struggled at times in 2012.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad Since turn of year, away from home? Yeah, largely agree. But game changes from moment to moment and their effectiveness astonishing
[/aside]

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad Yes, there have. Loads of them. But you'd need to rewatch every moment of every game to calculate accurately. It may even be more(?)

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad Also, other prob is that that's not neces true: you can never know for sure what wld have happened with diff decisions..

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad ....unless it happens with literally last kick of game. Too many variables. But, yes, it's been extremly striking this yr

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe yeah, very true. I wonder if anyone does a "correct" table like rightresult.net used to do for the PL.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad Marca and AS both do them but I find the judgements that make them up largely laughable

M. ‏ @moBbad
@sidlowe well Marca and AS (as well as EMD and Sport) are to serious journalism what Lady Gaga is to gangsta rap.

Sid Lowe ‏ @sidlowe
@moBbad that's one way of putting it

Got this off barcaforum Very Happy
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:24 pm

huh?

Wasnt Betis goal a hand ball? ....Conspiracy Mad

Wasnt the ball went out of line to the build up to xabi's handball...........conspiracy Mad

Wasnt ball hit Ramos thigh ? watch the front view video.............cospiracy Mad

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Adit wrote:huh?

Wasnt Betis goal a hand ball? ....Conspiracy Mad

Wasnt the ball went out of line to the build up to xabi's handball...........conspiracy Mad

Wasnt ball hit Ramos thigh ? watch the front view video.............cospiracy Mad

1. Betis' goal? you decide..... that was much less blatant than Xabi's and much quicker(you can only really tell because the ball spin subsides somewhat)

2. Ball went out of the line? The linesman didn't see it and then the on field referee was in a perfect position to see the handball. I mean, it occurred right in front of him. If he thought the ball went out, then it wouldn't have been too late to call it right there and then.

3. Doesn't look like it hit the thigh to me, don't know what you're watching
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm

1.Laughable,so betis goal is not a conspiracy.Well its a decision against Madrid so it cant be conspiracy Laughing

2.Laughable as well,the ball went out to the build upto xabi's hand ball but Barca fans only notices the hand ball

3.Ball hit Ramos's thighs,every neurtals agrees only barca fans whinges.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Some Madrid fans on here are always make claims but never back them up, its becoming a very frequent trend lately.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 pm

I really do not know what are they looking here? Do they know how to read?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 am

"The standings, if all penalty kicks would have been properly called, would be Madrid 63 points, Barça 62" [MD]

Not saying I agree... I wouldn't bother to investigate myself, but interesting, very interesting. hmm
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:"The standings, if all penalty kicks would have been properly called, would be Madrid 63 points, Barça 62" [MD]

Not saying I agree... I wouldn't bother to investigate myself, but interesting, very interesting. hmm

That's assuming Barcelona would actually score from all their penalties and we know that simply isn't the truth.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:24 pm

billy_gr wrote:Hmm absurd conspiracy theories …
I’ve been saying this for years now. It’s good to know that you know how it is to be accused for every bad thing happened in football

As much as I understand, Barcelona has been accused longer so you still have one over us. Regardless, a point I totally understand and respect. Absurd conspiracies on both sides...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am

Crimson wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:"The standings, if all penalty kicks would have been properly called, would be Madrid 63 points, Barça 62" [MD]

That's assuming Barcelona would actually score from all their penalties and we know that simply isn't the truth.....

Read what I said. MD and Sport are as bad as Marca, just a quote.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 am

Don't think he's implying you agree mate, he's just saying.

True too Sad
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 am

It is funny how, when RM feel they dropped points in one game with refs fault all hell breaks loose in this forum. And i can find 3 videos where we were denied clear cut penalties in games where we dropped points and all our topics about them in GS were closed or bombarded by RM hienas about how we were given "favors" three years ago.

This crap makes me not ever post on GS, as there are double standards in that section.

Nevertheless, this proves my point that La Liga has the worst referees, and up to now during this season we were the ones to get the worst end. But since we are Barca, we cannot complain about them. So, when RM think they were robed, it is completely legitimate to complain or create conspiracy theories, or actually do whatever you want such as going in parking lots and sucking refs ****.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4