harhar11
billionmillion
eelir
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Empty F#$k You Spanish Referees

Post by eelir Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I mean when even marca.com sais we should have been awarded 3 penalties in one game... what more to say? I am so frustrated with refs this season that i just want to have a thread to vent out.

I am really proud that our club does not discuss this issues, but i get the feeling that sometimes we get punished for that. At least we as fans should be able to vent out in our section, because we all know the treatment we will get as soon as we mention this in other sections. It is heresy to be Barca fan and complain about ref not giving you 3 penalties and suspicious red card.

Back to topic...

Of course I am aware that sometimes some calls go our way and sometimes their way. However, this season i got the feeling we are constantly or in majority of cases in the loosing end, especially penalty wise. I am just happy when our team play as it did tonight, and even the shitty madrilen ref could not spoil our succes.

Does anyone know the exact number of penalties we were not given this season?

So this is just for Barca fans, ref bashing venting section.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Empty Re: F#$k You Spanish Referees

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 pm

i think this is because barcelona dont complain about referee decisions
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Spanish refs are by faaaaaaaar the worst in the world....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 pm

You can't expect every referee to babysit Barcelona like Ovrebo and Co. Stop acting like spoiled children LOL, you yourself admit that sometimes decisions go one way and sometimes the other way. It's plainly obvious that Barcelona have gotten, at the very least, just as many favourable decisions as unfavourable ones.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Omniscient wrote:You can't expect every referee to babysit Barcelona like Ovrebo and Co. Stop acting like spoiled children LOL, you yourself admit that sometimes decisions go one way and sometimes the other way. It's plainly obvious that Barcelona have gotten, at the very least, just as many favourable decisions as unfavourable ones.

lol no, most people think that because when we get a ref decision against us none of our player cry to the media. For example overbo didnt give us a penalty for ballack handball in the 4th min and sent off abidal for nothing nor did we get a penalty in the leg before that game, which would have change them gameplay for chelsea(they would have had to play more open to get the goal meaning more space for messi and co. to) and failed to give ballack his 2nd yellow.

Thats 4 major decision against us in 1 tie, yet most blindsided fools thinks that overbo and stark(the ref in the first leg) favoured us simply because not one of our player cried to the media as much as chelsea did..
And if you can count thats 4 vs 4 major decision against both team.

Another example is against you lot in the CL semi-final and copa del rey this season...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:Spanish refs are by faaaaaaaar the worst in the world....

F#$k You Spanish Referees  94657
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Omniscient wrote:You can't expect every referee to babysit Barcelona like Ovrebo and Co. Stop acting like spoiled children LOL, you yourself admit that sometimes decisions go one way and sometimes the other way. It's plainly obvious that Barcelona have gotten, at the very least, just as many favourable decisions as unfavourable ones.

I hope all of you foolish RM fans have this point of view whenever we get something that goes in favour of us, instead of bitching about it in our own forum, as well as in the general section

I can say that we have noticed that there have been MANY MANY decisions against us, it's unnatural really. While Pepe(the biggest a$$ of all) can stamp someone and get away scott-free(Messi,, and then again against Raye Vallecano) and Ramos being the rough PofS that he is, cannot concede a penalty despite how blatantly obvious it is.

Yet after this entire season, people are still going to bring up 1) Stamford Bridge, 2) Busquets Dive and 3) RVP red card while forgetting all the other decisions that went on in those matches.

And then you have the nerve, as a real madrid fan and as one of those to keep bringing up those moments and accusing refs of being on our side, to come on OUR FORUM and say some decisions go our way and some against us?

GTFO and never come back
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm

@Le Samourai and @Omniscient

Nice to see you become a Barca fan.

If you are Barcva fan or if you have reading disability, and do not understand this topic were intended for Barca fans, you are welcome. Otherwise GET THE *bleep* OFF, i am not interested in any of your bullshit.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Sometimes I don't understand you guys.Over the course of a season...of course you aren't gonna get decisions......but when you're talking about games , referees decide some games, there's no two ways about that, a wrong decsion can equal a loss or a win.

Over the course of a season.... decisions even out, but when stuff happens in pivotal games and decide them, you remember it...because that one decision could be the difference between progressing and being knocked out.The what if question sticks in your mind.

On the other hand....you guys are attacking Spanish referees on a whole.....like if they've been out to stop you from winning the leauge.They haven't.There are logical reasons why they are bit more thrifty in handing out penalties to Barca(good ones and bad ones) but overall give or take...every team in the leauge has a fair share of decisions go against them.

As a Real Madrid fan, if you look at every game under a microscope, there's alot to complain about, but that dosen't really interest me, I don't care if some decisions go against us against Levante, because we should win.I understand the frustration but I just see it as hey it's the leauge...they come and they go.

I complain about decisions vs barca , because the classico is much more than a struggle for 3 points, and because we honestly go out there needing some degree of luck....., when that luck dosen't come it's frustrating.Against every other I don't think we have any excuses.

Lastly....Ramos hasn't really been giving away any penalty worth fouls TBH....Pepe maybe and Marcelo, but not Ramos.He's gotten a hold of himself quite well in terms of not translating his volatility to persistent useless fouls.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:18 pm

TLDR. GTFO this topic if for Barca fans.

Please can some moderator ban this clown. I am really not interested about their point of view.

EDIT:

DOes someone know the penalties that we were not awarded and which games they appeared.

Last edited by eelir on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 pm

@Ellir..

Sorry bro...I didn't mean to offend anyone really.I kinda felt like defending Spanish referees in general since I don't think they're worst than other refrees but like every distinctive league has it's own style each body of referees adjust the rules of the game to suit their own league.

But anyway...I'll try not to post here again....I can't promise I won't since I post here often and I am a huge fan of some of your players as well as some of my best mates on the forum are barca fans, but i'll at least try to avoid posting in topics where my comments aren't needed or wanted.

Apologies.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Dude, read the OP then. I never meant to say we are loosing la liga because of refs. But there is a certain trend or coo-incidence this season as we really do get the worst end in la liga.

And i know this issue cannot be discussed with RM fans, as you will mention all the bulshit that has been mentioned 1000 times. I am interested for this season and now and to went out among the Barca fans. If i want your opinion i go in general section.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

I think la samurai has no attacking character he is like barcalearning. but sometimes in threads all you want is support. so dont post if you dont support people's opinion here
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Nah he is right...I didn't read the final part of the OP it specified that it's a thread for Barca fans.

Occasionally I have an attacking charachter....but this particular issue isn't enough to bring it out.I can be a troll at times.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm

if so then you deserve a ban. i thought you came here with love in your heart
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 pm

It's just a coincidence the only ones defending the referees are Real Madrid fans? hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Albiceleste wrote:It's just a coincidence the only ones defending the referees are Real Madrid fans? hmm
Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Albiceleste wrote:It's just a coincidence the only ones defending the referees are Real Madrid fans? hmm

It's also ironic since they're the first to complain when we get decisions in our favour
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 am

I dont know why Madrid fans are here crying.

If you dont like what your watching, change the channel.

Its not like this is the general section where the topic automatically invites people in, you dont have to be here you know?

Agree or disagree, who cares, cry somewhere else.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 am

Decisions come and go, that's football. Don't like it? Watch basketball or american football or some other shit where they analyze every foul- or in basketballs case- have a lot of refs for the size of the field. But that's for another time.

The fact of the matter is though- La Liga referees, especially linesmen, are fking terrible. End of story. The whole system needs to be looked at and scrutinized because somewhere along the way people who aren't good enough are reffing.

I can understand La Liga is harder (more crowding of refs, diving, and playacting), but there is no reason for some of the decisions that have been made.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:56 am

Last game we got lucky, this game we didnt, AGAIN though. Compared with Real this season theyve had a lot of favourable decisions than us.

I read that Rosell doesnt "make friends" with the Spainish FA as much as Laporta used to do, dont know if this has anything to do with it Very Happy But Real are highly suspucious this season, why too many favours....and some of their pathetic fans come and troll, given biased opinions, nothing new Laughing

I laughed at the Alves should have been penalty, he tried to cross the ball but was pushed so hard he landed horizontally :lol!:

I guess we cant argue about the red, its harsh, but it happens, Im more unhappy about the suspension though. How many matches will he serve?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 am

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Roflbot

The biased ref bastards. Pique foul was exactly the same as when Alves got pushed in the penalty box.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 am

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Di-S7HV

No foul, no penalty.

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Di-7RYA

Foul, red.

*bleep* you.

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Di-4XMZ

No handball, no penalty. '

Last week ref saw Messi and Sancez most minutes handballs from the most impossible angels.

*bleep* you.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 am

Forgot the Keita incident:

F#$k You Spanish Referees  Di-8PXB

No foul, no penalty.

All in all, 4 big fouls, all benefiting for Sporting.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 am

:lol!: Nice work as usual Jiopsi!

Alves' fall makes me laugh everytime, just like the Busquets owning Ozil one :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: