billionmillion
eelir
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

F#$k You Spanish Referees  - Page 2 Empty Re: F#$k You Spanish Referees

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 am

:lol!: Nice work as usual Jiopsi!

Alves' fall makes me laugh everytime, just like the Busquets owning Ozil one :lol!:

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 am

BarcaLearning wrote: :lol!: Nice work as usual Jiopsi!

Alves' fall makes me laugh everytime, just like the Busquets owning Ozil one :lol!:
Thanks. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:22 am

The good thing is we missed a lot of our top players, we had a ref who obviously was biased, or was just simply bad and should go officiate 3 tier games, and we still won 3-1. This is because we played good. This season we did not play that good, especially away, and the ref mistakes took their toll on us. I do not blame the refs for la liga, but all this "no talk about refs" policy and constant calling us Refcelona just pisses me off.

Beside penalties, this season i think Alexis was called offside wrongly at least 4 times in 1 on 1 situation, and if i am not wrong at least once it was when we dropped points.

However, I say again, I am just venting out as this season we are getting the worst from them. Such a bad luck! When our team drops form, the ref "turn" on us.

Last edited by eelir on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 am

jiopsi wrote:
Spoiler:

Last week ref saw Messi and Sancez most minutes handballs from the most impossible angels.

*bleep* you.

compared with the alves push, pique barely touched the sporting gijon player..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 am

I think its good the club dont make a big deal out of these things, it would be pretty stupid and hypocritical to.

Are the refs doing this on purpose or just making errors? I think most likely is the latter, and if thats the case, what can you complain about? They are human, made mistakes and it costs us from time to time...nothing wrong with saying that, but going on and on about it isnt going to do anything.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 am

I appreciate it as well, and wouldn't want our team or club staff complain about refs. But as a fan you really cant help feeling you are being done injustice. Even more if all the rest mention only cases when we were getting the good calls.

This season has been special, and you could see that in Peps reactions last night. He does no react to bad calls, even when loosing (i think that was Valencia case when we were not awarded a penalty). But, this season this has happened just too many times. No penalties, bad offside calls.

Sure i am aware that sometimes they go our way, as the game with Atletico. But the general trend, and it is too much visible is going against us. I just hope it levels out when it is important. I feel we had lost some points in important games due to ref mistake.

Also, about last nights ref, do you guys know the barca results with this guy before this game? 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses! And the way he was refereeing cant help but feel a bit that he was biased. Really, it might be he is too bad, but considering it was home game, and if he was to be soo bad, one would think that the calls should be balanced if not going our way. Mind you i do not like when calls go our way as well. I just try to discuss how things usually go in general in football matches.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Refs are shit everywhere.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah they are shit, but i doubt any team has had Barcas fate this season. Also, even if we mention this say in General Section we will be attacked by hordes of RM fans. The truth is we were damaged this season by refs, and our players cannot even say: "Ref was wrong for sending me off". It is not a *bleep* complain, complain is going to media with list of ref mistakes, attacking refs in media, going to parking lots to meet the refs and so on.... if journalist asks you do you feel you should be sent off, what should you say ffs, when the ref is *bleep* idiot?

I know we won the last game, but we were lucky we were palying well even with no Abidal, Bussi and Messi. But it happened this season that we were not good enough and we loss due to the bad luck with refs. I just hope the luck finally evens out. But more important I hope our team returns to the top form.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 am

I like how Guardiola never complains, even with really bad refs and things, as do Barca players, very well behaved. Compare that with Mourinho eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 am

Key word in this thread is "spanish" referees.

In La Liga there are only 2 catalan referees (that can't referee us) and 3 basques. The rest of them (15) are spanish. I think that the 2 basques are the ones that used to referee us best (Perez Lasa and Iturralde Gonzalez) but even them are being influenced this season.

It is known that in Spain Madrid is a symbol of spanish nationalism (Spanish nationalism is a big thing in Spain) and most people is a Madrid fan, even if they are a fan of other clubs or not from Madrid. So it's very likely that of those 15 referees, many of them are/were Real Madrid fans and also Spanish nationalists.

Even without pressuring them, it's very likely they will tend to favour Madrid. However, these last seasons refs are being pressed more than ever from the Madrid media (80% of media in share) and Madrid coach.

All this explains why Madrid are favoured by refs and we are being so unfairly treated this season. We've been all along our history, even the last seasons, in a disadvantadges position when it comes to ref, but this season it's just ridiculous, it's like Franco or Plaza have come back to defeat us.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 am

Sorry free_cat but as soon as I saw that you mentioned Iturralde Gonzalez as a good referee I cracked up

The guy is a well known clown in Spain for being shit. He is a joke and was absolutely worthless when we met Gijon this season.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 am

You and RM are as much to blame as the ref.... your constant diving, ref crowding and off and on field antics don't help make their jobs any better or improves the quality of the refs..
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:59 am

Before I read Omniscient and Le Samourai's posts, I knew that they had ill intentions...

I love the way Barcelona fans are complaining. Anyone that has been watching spannish football for over 20+ years will know that Referees generally favour Madrid, and it has always been that way historically. This season, however, takes the piss. Literally.

I've never seen Barcelona suffer so much from Refereeing decisions. There is clearly something going on. These incidences make the Ovrebo Chelsea game look like a model footballing game.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 am

What a incredible amount of bullshit jibers

Madrid has been favoured by referees for 20 years? Did you even see last season? :facepalm: Not trying to say Barsa were favoured by refs that season, they were easily the deserved champions, but Madrid got alot of calls against them.

Could we stop the referee exodus now anyways? They're shit in La Liga, no news there. But what is getting annoying nowadays is that the one who is 2nd always has to complain. If you weren't so horrible away this season you wouldn't even be 10 points behind anyways. I'd dare to say you would even be ahead.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am

Se7en wrote:What a incredible amount of bullshit jibers

Madrid has been favoured by referees for 20 years? Did you even see last season? :facepalm: Not trying to say Barsa were favoured by refs that season, they were easily the deserved champions, but Madrid got alot of calls against them.

Could we stop the referee exodus now anyways? They're shit in La Liga, no news there. But what is getting annoying nowadays is that the one who is 2nd always has to complain. If you weren't so horrible away this season you wouldn't even be 10 points behind anyways. I'd dare to say you would even be ahead.

Yeah right? 20 years? hahahaha they have been favoured for far longer!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 am

imalegend wrote:You and RM are as much to blame as the ref.... your constant diving, ref crowding and off and on field antics don't help make their jobs any better or improves the quality of the refs..

Because none of that happens in any other league...get real lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 am

harhar11 wrote:
Se7en wrote:What a incredible amount of bullshit jibers

Yeah right? 20 years? hahahaha they have been favoured for far longer!

Yeah, and refs loves you in home games and hates you in away games.

That's why you're so dominant at home and starts drawing in away games.

/sarcasm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:04 pm

I guess some of you forgot about the match against Atletico? :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

20 years?
Not consecutively right?
Don't forget Barca's 2008-2009?

:coffee:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:32 pm

I asked it once and I'll do it again. Anyone have stats on the amount of penalties Barça and Real Madrid got this season? In the light of this discussion it might not say everything, but it would probably shed some light on the truth. *hint
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:I asked it once and I'll do it again. Anyone have stats on the amount of penalties Barça and Real Madrid got this season? In the light of this discussion it might not say everything, but it would probably shed some light on the truth. *hint
I'm pretty sure Jiopsi does. If no one replies with the numbers you could send him a pm.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I dont think it really matters Madrid have had more penalty's, they are in the box running at single defenders alot more..often when penalties are awarded. We attack differently.

The only thing that could be relevant in terms of pens (from a Barca point of view) is, how many pens have we been denied unfairly and how many have they got which they shouldnt have?

Harder to track down, probably impossible at this point.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I guess some of you forgot about the match against Atletico? :coffee:

Can someone tell me what this means?

I don't remember benefiting from a referee decision this game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

CBarca wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I guess some of you forgot about the match against Atletico? :coffee:

Can someone tell me what this means?

I don't remember benefiting from a referee decision this game.
He's talking about a couple of offside calls that were marginally onside.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Former Primera Division official Sergi Albert has stated his belief that Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is the one to blame for the refereeing controversies in Spain this season rather than Barcelona centre-back Gerard Pique.

The latter recently made the headlines for all the wrong reasons when he vented his frustration for his red card in Saturday's 3-1 victory against Sporting Gijon and went as far as to claim that his sending off had been 'premeditated' by the referee.

Victoriano Arminio, president of La Liga's Refereeing Technical Committee (CTA), consequently said he will ask the Spanish Football Federation to punish Pique for his comments, but Sergi Albert feels the Barcelona man is not the guilty party in the controversy.

"I do not understand all the fuss about Pique's comments rather than about Mourinho's behaviour this term. He is the one who has started all this and has heated things up since joining Real Madrid. Why are we not talking about him?," Albert said to Goal.com.

"There's always a possibility that someone in a certain group acts premeditated. It would be nonsense to deny that. I do not think this was the case with Carlos Velasco Carballo though. If we create all this fuss every time a mistake is made, things would go crazy."

Meanwhile, former arbiter Raul García de Loza has voiced his opinion that Pique is being unfairly targeted by referees.

"If you ask me, it was not a red card. Regardless of whether it was actually a foul, I don't think this situation merited a dismissal.

"Pique was wrong to say what he said, but not too long ago I heard a player say that the referee had stolen the game and he went unpunished.

"Yet CTA now want Pique to be punished for comments that are less bad. The referee are going after Pique. Why are they doing this? They are going in the wrong direction, and have no credibility."

Were truely words ever spoken?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

:bow: Albert, never heard of him before but :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor