Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

:bow: Albert, never heard of him before but :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

F#$k You Spanish Referees  - Page 3 Empty Re: F#$k You Spanish Referees

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 am

Why are Catalan refs not allowed to ref for Barca? That would only seem fair if the Madrid-based ones were not allowed to ref for Madrid...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:55 am

Perfect for us, now you know how it feels, pep guardiola was right when he said that its not the ref's fault ur 10 points behind.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 am

The Madrid One wrote:Perfect for us, now you know how it feels, pep guardiola was right when he said that its not the ref's fault ur 10 points behind.

cool story bro

Now leave
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 am

He doesn't have to leave, other than this part which I know what he means but I feel is stupid....
Perfect for us, now you know how it feels

He's said nothing wrong. It's almost entirely our fault, if you're ten points behind, you're either the victim of a large scale calciopoli type thing, or you're at fault.

99.9% it's your fault.

Sure ref decisions haven't helped, but we're in a position we put ourselves in. If we can't perform as well away from home, we don't deserve the league.

Still can win the clasicos though Very Happy LOL
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont think it really matters Madrid have had more penalty's, they are in the box running at single defenders alot more..often when penalties are awarded. We attack differently.

The only thing that could be relevant in terms of pens (from a Barca point of view) is, how many pens have we been denied unfairly and how many have they got which they shouldnt have?

Harder to track down, probably impossible at this point.

I think it does shed some light on the situation. More so than the amount of unfairly denied penalties, as that is arguably more of a subjective argument. Regardingless of the playing styles, Barça obviously spends a lot of time in an around the box per game. Considering this fact and the low amount of penalties we get (especially compared to Real Madrid) it does say something. But just the fact that Messi and Pepe were suspended at the same time says a LOT about the referee situation in Spain.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 am

Nah i do not think RM were allowed penalties they did not deserve, not in a big number at least. The problem is we had at least clear 7-8 penalties that were not given to us and at least 2-3 were crucial for dropping points. However, it is 99% our fault we are 10pt behind. We were shit away.

As i always say you get some (calls) for you, some against you, but in the end it evens out... But this season it seams we are being treated unfairly, as i do not see it evening out by the end of season. Just my feeling, and i am not hinting at conspiracy. Though, Mou's and RM's constant blabbering in media about ref calls, with lists presented, with players/managers constant bashing of refs, could have created an image of victim in RM, and since we do not complain 95% of times, we became easy target to keep the baby RM happy. So refs might do this unintentionally, out of all the pressure Mou has created.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont think it really matters Madrid have had more penalty's, they are in the box running at single defenders alot more..often when penalties are awarded. We attack differently.

The only thing that could be relevant in terms of pens (from a Barca point of view) is, how many pens have we been denied unfairly and how many have they got which they shouldnt have?

According to whoscored.com Real Madrid average 9 dribble per game while Barca average 13, so its actually our players who runs at defender more and seeing as most of the time we are parked in and around the opponent penalty box...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 am

I'd say a big reason to why we get more penelties is becouse we play counter attacking

Imagine a fast break counter that leaves the defender isolated and desperate and commits a bad tackle in panic and voilá we got a penelty
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am

I could agree that some calls have gone wrong against Barcelona this season but telling that there's a conspiracy behind it, is just absurd.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Hmm absurd conspiracy theories …
I’ve been saying this for years now. It’s good to know that you know how it is to be accused for every bad thing happened in football
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm

I suggest you have a look at these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgi2Iqrl8Nw

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xour8q_referees-mistakes-in-favor-of-real-madrid-2011-2012_sport
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 pm

I dont get why people are crying about these complaints.

Nobody is really saying these decisions are the reason we are behind in the table..I dont see that being much at all.

However, if decisions are unjust, people are going to say it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Not everybody is complaining about these decisions. And these have nothing to do with a conspiracy unless proven.

These are facts, plain and simple.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

harhar11 wrote:

According to whoscored.com Real Madrid average 9 dribble per game while Barca average 13, so its actually our players who runs at defender more and seeing as most of the time we are parked in and around the opponent penalty box...

Im sure you dont need me to point out how flawed an explanation this if for those stats right?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

I do not care about the RM penalties, and some of those in that video vere real penalties, maybe not reds.

But according to this video, in 26 games we have not been awarded 12 penalties. And even if scoring half of them would directly change gap we have now.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp86xe_barcelona-12-penales-no-senalados-en-26-jornadas_sport

EDIT: If i think about it it is almost every second game we were denied a penalty!!!

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

All i can say is, Mourinho crying to the press about the decisions Barcelona get in their favour really made the referees hesitant to give us penalties.

When all is said and done, referees do influence results over a season and it is ONE of the reasons why we are so far behind. But these get evened out over a period of time and i believe we did receive in our favour that helped us win over the past three years and now the law of averages is kicking in.

Dont let it bother you too much guys.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Wow, that is mind blowing? Por qué? Wink
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm

eelir wrote:Nah i do not think RM were allowed penalties they did not deserve, not in a big number at least. The problem is we had at least clear 7-8 penalties that were not given to us and at least 2-3 were crucial for dropping points. However, it is 99% our fault we are 10pt behind. We were shit away.

As i always say you get some (calls) for you, some against you, but in the end it evens out... But this season it seams we are being treated unfairly, as i do not see it evening out by the end of season. Just my feeling, and i am not hinting at conspiracy. Though, Mou's and RM's constant blabbering in media about ref calls, with lists presented, with players/managers constant bashing of refs, could have created an image of victim in RM, and since we do not complain 95% of times, we became easy target to keep the baby RM happy. So refs might do this unintentionally, out of all the pressure Mou has created.

I assume your post is directed at me? If so, you are making a couple wrong assumptions based on my post. I'm not saying that they got too much penalties (a percentage always is given lightly, but that's only logical) but what I did say, was that, after comparing the playing styles of the teams, it is not logical to see such a large gap in the amounts of penalties given. So are we behind Real Madrid solely due to the ref's bad calls? No, but it probably did costs us at least one or two wins instead of draws (I'd have to go and check every single denied penalty and the situation at hand, not feeling for that. So it's an assumption).Did Real Madrid have some luck with some of the calls? Yes. Have all those bad calls widened the gap? Most definitely in the end. But yes, we *bleep* up by not performing in away-games so being behind is all on us.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Im not sure about all the Mourinho's talks influence on refs...I really have no idea if they do. But in the past in England and Italy its been known to have an effect.... I hope its not been the case in Spain. Refs should be neutral to any of the comments or pressure tried to put on them by the likes of Mourinho....but naturally they are human and dont at times.... I hope they would though.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp86xe_barcelona-12-penales-no-senalados-en-26-jornadas_sport

Not sure if its been posted yet but here are 12 stonewall penalties that have no been called for us this season in the league.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am

Never been a fan of Spanish refs myself, but people will keep over-dramatizing poor referee decisions and make bias-claims, as long as you guys keep contributing to making it a popular topic. How about we agree that they're not biased, and they're generally not favouring one team over the other, until there's proof of otherwise? I mean, sure.. Spanish refs make mistakes all the time, but blaming it on certain teams will only lead to witch hunts in the future. This thread is a prime example of it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am

I imagine the video for refereeing mistakes in madrids favor would be atleast 20 minutes long Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 am

we should get allas to make one at the end of the season
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 am

There were referee mistakes though that isn't an excuse for losing or drawing games. There are many chances that we should be scoring. Players like Fabregas, Alexis, Pedro, Villa (before he got injuried) and even Messi are missing simple chances that really should be goals. If we took our chances then we wouldn't have had this problem...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 am

Albiceleste wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp86xe_barcelona-12-penales-no-senalados-en-26-jornadas_sport

Not sure if its been posted yet but here are 12 stonewall penalties that have no been called for us this season in the league.

You can say this about Madrid too. we were denied many times from clear penalties.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next