BeautifulGame
Blue
Soul
the xcx
SamuelJayC
36 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager  - Page 4 Empty Re: Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:This is gonna be good. A Porto and a Benfica fan in the forums.

flipe is a benfica fan? :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager  - Page 4 Empty Re: Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:This is gonna be good. A Porto and a Benfica fan in the forums.

That explains! Very Happy theaguiea is also a benfica fan eh?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 pm

english_jewel wrote:

Can't you tell? Smile
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Ade wrote:Aha a true Porto fan, I haven't watched Porto much this season could you tell me what kind of style Boas sets up his teams etc? From what I remember they not like Mourinhos Porto Shocked

Well Villas Boas has a preference for attacking football, Porto scored many goals on several occasions. We had a highly mobile attack, with Varela/James-Hulk-Falcão who managed to really score a lot. Our defense wasn't as solid as I would have liked but it wasn't bad either.

Villas Boas favors creativity and a certain flamboyance to his game. He thanked Guardiola after the Europa League, you can see he really likes attacking football. Mourinho's Porto was just a tactical masterpiece. It was like seeing an oiled machine, everything worked. Both teams were/are awesome anyway :king:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Same old Chelski
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Can't you tell? Smile

Mate your arguments went to dust. I actually thought you were being serious. Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Same old Chelski

Sorry we didn't get Pellegrini.Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Same old Chelski

Do you ever make sense?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Villas Boas is another pelligrini anyways, just from a much weaker league.

VB should have waited, hell be sacked next year I dont think we will sack mourinho by then.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

english_jewel wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Can't you tell? Smile

Mate your arguments went to dust. I actually thought you were being serious. Very Happy

Why is that?
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
Ade wrote:Aha a true Porto fan, I haven't watched Porto much this season could you tell me what kind of style Boas sets up his teams etc? From what I remember they not like Mourinhos Porto Shocked

Well Villas Boas has a preference for attacking football, Porto scored many goals on several occasions. We had a highly mobile attack, with Varela/James-Hulk-Falcão who managed to really score a lot. Our defense wasn't as solid as I would have liked but it wasn't bad either.

Villas Boas favors creativity and a certain flamboyance to his game. He thanked Guardiola after the Europa League, you can see he really likes attacking football. Mourinho's Porto was just a tactical masterpiece. It was like seeing an oiled machine, everything worked. Both teams were/are awesome anyway :king:

Thanks thats good to know, attacking creative football how I need that at my Chelsea Very Happy
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:36 pm

roman.abramovich wrote:I do feel bad bringing him over so early in his career but I believe he can do wonders at the club.

lol @ typing that like it's actually roman himself

Laughing
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 am

I say he will last one year at Chelsea, and will go back to Porto if he don't win the CL.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I say he will last one year at Chelsea, and will go back to Porto if he don't win the CL.

So you think Roman will sack him even if he wins PL?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:47 am

english_jewel wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:I say he will last one year at Chelsea, and will go back to Porto if he don't win the CL.

He would have to reach either last 4 of CL or win the PL.Otherwise he would be sacked.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 am

english_jewel wrote:

Yea wining PL would just buy him time, I think. If Roman goes crazy again buys players who knows with a great manger, Chelsea could win the CL.

I want Arsenal to be the first London team to win the CL Very Happy .
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Yea wining PL would just buy him time, I think. If Roman goes crazy again buys players who knows with a great manger, Chelsea could win the CL.

I want Arsenal to be the first London team to win the CL Very Happy .

You guys think Roman rates being England Champions as high as the Milk Cup. Pathetic. Every manager who has worked under Roman has said that Roman is not obsessed with the CL, yet other people who have not even met him think they're smart enough to know what Roman thinks. Gil summarized perfectly well why Carlo was sacked, look beyond what your eyes want you to see seriously.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:37 am

Porto have come out denying Villa-Boas's contract has been paid out and that no talks are in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 am

Gil wrote:Claudio Ranieri - Good at building teams but wasn't the right choice
Jose Mourinho - Clash of ego's led to his departure not him failing to win the CL

Avram Grant - Lucky to even get the job in the first place. Back to back relegations at Pompey and the Pikeys prove this.

Luis Felipe Scolari - Clearly didn't give a toss about managing the club. Was only in it for the money. Failed in Uzbekistan League and couldn't guide the mostly costly team in Asia through the Last 16 in the Asian CL

Guus Hiddink - Sure we're all smart enough to know what happened here although quite a few morons actually think he was sacked.

Carlo Ancelotti - Perhaps the only one that you could say was unfairly given the boot. Thought he deserved at least another year but unfortunately he's one of the biggest bottlers out there. His lack of faith in youth probably cost him his job in the end as well as his team getting raped by any decent club in the CL.

Ranieri - Sacked because he didint won the League or CL.wouldn't have been sacked if he won either of them.

Mourinho - Clash of egos.Fair enough.But he have been sacked if Chelsea had a good start by that stage? No.

Grant - Sacked despite taking Chelsea into their only CL final.Would he have been sacked if Terry didnt slip taking the spot kick? No.

Scolari - Sacked because Chelsea were out of contention in League and CL.

Ancelotti- Sacked despite winning the double the previous season.How on earth a manager trust youngsters and blood them into the team if his job is not secured despite winning the double the previous year.

No manager at Chelsea will blood youngsters into the team unless he stays for a few years and his job is secure.This includes Villa Boas.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 am

Crimson wrote:Porto have come out denying Villa-Boas's contract has been paid out and that no talks are in progress

Villas clearly wants to leave, that's why he was negotiating with Inter. But the difference between Inter and Chelsea? Chelsea are willing to pay the 13m required to get him, while Moratti rejected it. He wants a new challenge and he has worked with Chelsea before (along with Inter) so he wants to come here. Plus his own players have come out and said their goodbyes and Chelsea have released an official statement saying a new manager will be appointed within the next few days.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the only Portuguese person in this forum, and the only one who watchs liga sagres, every week.

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres, the league is corrupted to shit, 90% of the referee's are on Porto's pay roll, and he was gifted countless matches in this league this season. He only won the Portuguese Cup with help from referee's. Without it, he would have only won the double. And the league was already won by Porto in the first 3-4 games of the season.

tambem sou portugues
but man yes i agree there is corruption, but you have to give credit where it is due, even with corruption a team cant play how they did
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 pm

AVB Quitting Porto

Good news for us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

AVB sent a fax to Porto saying he's leaving. It's gonna happen Sad Bye bye Sad
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

How do you know that Joe?

It doesn't say it in my link, do you have a link?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Who resigns by fax.

reminds me of the time I broke up with my ex by text.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Fifa.com now stating it.

It's true, We've all but signed Villas Boas.

I'm waiting for confirmation by either clubs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next