BeautifulGame
Blue
Soul
the xcx
SamuelJayC
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager  - Page 3 Empty Re: Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Gil wrote:Amazing how this "sacking if he doesn't win the CL" myth is still going strong.

No Chelsea manager has been sacked because he hasn't won the Champions League.

Its not a myth.If a manager doesnt win either PL or CL he is sacked by Roman.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager  - Page 3 Empty Re: Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager

Post by Gil Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Claudio Ranieri - Good at building teams but wasn't the right choice
Jose Mourinho - Clash of ego's led to his departure not him failing to win the CL

Avram Grant - Lucky to even get the job in the first place. Back to back relegations at Pompey and the Pikeys prove this.

Luis Felipe Scolari - Clearly didn't give a toss about managing the club. Was only in it for the money. Failed in Uzbekistan League and couldn't guide the mostly costly team in Asia through the Last 16 in the Asian CL

Guus Hiddink - Sure we're all smart enough to know what happened here although quite a few morons actually think he was sacked.

Carlo Ancelotti - Perhaps the only one that you could say was unfairly given the boot. Thought he deserved at least another year but unfortunately he's one of the biggest bottlers out there. His lack of faith in youth probably cost him his job in the end as well as his team getting raped by any decent club in the CL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Chelsea prepared to pay the clause? It's just a matter of time before he signs....
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm

RT @portugoaldotnet: Message from Porto left-back Álvaro Pereira on facebook: "We've lost our coach bet we remain strong. WE ARE PORTO!"-twitter

lol deal done, he lied when he said he wanted to stay at porto Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Found an article, I posted this on the Chelsea section as well

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2011/6/20/2233407/andre-villas-boas-pro-con-chelsea-fc-manager

With Chelsea's impending acquisition of FC Porto manager Andre Villas Boas, there's been a scramble to formulate some sort of opinion on the enigmatic 33-year-old. For the most part, the facts people are aware of are something like this:

As old as Frank Lampard.
Did quite well with Porto.
Has a cool name.
Keeps getting compared to Jose Mourinho.
Never played in the Champions League.
Roman Abramovich is evil.
Ok, that last one isn't really an Andre Villas fact, per se, but it's a common staple of 'beliefs about Chelsea' so I'm throwing it in there. From said facts, it's quite easy to construct a number of arguments that imply that this appointment won't be a good idea. I'd like to take some time to explore said arguments. For those of you who are about to accuse me of building and attacking a series of strawmen, I'd like to ask you why on earth you think that smallpox should be released back into the ecosystem you crazy crazy clearly wrong people.

He's Too Young

Andre Villas Boas is 33 years old, barely older than many important members of Chelsea's core. I didn't really consider how young this made him until it dawned on me that our new manager was born within a decade of me, and I'm a hop, skip and a jump removed from university. So yes, Andre Villas Boas is very young. Too young? That's a different question. Certainly, he won't have the same sort of age difference between himself and his squad as he did with his very young Porto side, and that will make things more difficult.

However, that doesn't mean he's doomed to lose the clubhouse to the likes of John Terry and Didier Drogba. He may be judged on his youth initially, yes, but he's reportedly a very strong leader, and if the team is winning and winning well there'll be no trouble at all. It's important to note that the players around Villas Boas' age are probably the least important parts of the squad going into the future, so if there's any trouble it's likely that they'll be shipped out over the new manager, at which point Villas Boas' formidable talent of nurturing younger players will come to the fore.

And that's not even counting the influence of Guus Hiddink, who is expected to be on hand to guide the Portuguese through any pitfalls he may encounter - and Hiddink is certainly able to command the respect of the senior members of the first team. All in all, I'm inclined to say that this is a non-starter.

Jose Mourinho And Roman Abramovich Clashed, Ergo...?

No matter how much he tries to get away from it, it's unlikely that Andre Villas Boas will ever properly escape his mentor's shadow. Like Mourinho, he's a young, charismatic Portuguese coach with an eye for tactics and a massively scientific approach, and he's also following along Jose's career path by demolishing all who opposed him with Porto before moving to Chelsea. So, yeah, he's a lot like Mourinho, and Chelsea will be hoping he can replicate The Special One's success at Stamford Bridge. Which isn't a bad thing.

There's a leap of logic one can take at this point, but it's slightly tortuous. Mourinho, as we all know, is a spectacularly demanding man, and someone with an ego roughly the size of Eta Carinae. This didn't work well with Roman Abramovich, who refused to give the manager the control he wanted at Chelsea, and everything ended up in tears, with the Mourinho-Chelsea dynasty disintegrating less than four seasons in. All fairly common knowledge that. So let's make the jump!

Since Mourinho was too egotistical to work with Abramovich, and Villas Boas is quite a lot like Mourinho, Villas Boas and Roman Abramovich won't work well together. This is a leap of logic too far, I'm afraid, because it implies that both Abramovich and Villas Boas are stupid. Abramovich is investing a lot of money and it makes no sense to hire someone with a massively conflicting personality, while Villas Boas is undoubtedly aware of what happened to his teacher and former friend at Chelsea. One would imagine that this sort of thing was discussed in their personal talks.

So yeah, that's probably fine too.

No Champions League Experience

Chelsea want to win the Champions League. They want to win it quite badly, in fact. It's the only major competition the Blues haven't gotten their hands on, and their failure to grasp it when the trophy was there for the taking is a blot on the club's record (ish. There's no shame in not being able to win the European Cup!). There's a school of thought that the best way of winning the Champions League is by having a manager with experience in the league, and by that criteria Villas Boas isn't a fit.

I'm going to say something crazy and controversial here. In my opinion, the best way to win the Champions League is by putting together a good team and knowing how to use them against different opponents. A lack of experience in the Europa League didn't stop Villas Boas winning it with Porto this season, and Pep Guardiola did just fine in his first year with Barcelona*. So why focus on a relatively trivial piece of the puzzle when Villas Boas offers you the rest of it? Our most successful Champions League run came at the hands of a manager who had no managerial experience, if everyone will recall. In other words, I think it's cool. Plus, hey, Hiddink.

*Yes, I know. Semi-final. Still angry.

Doing Well With Porto Doesn't Mean He'll Do Well In England

Nobody is denying that the Primeira Liga is a step down from the Premier League. Villas Boas will face tougher opponents and far more media scrutiny, and maybe some of that shine will fade. That does not, however, equate to him being unable to compete in one of the top two leagues in the world.

There isn't much of a way to create an argument that says Villas Boas' record with Porto is meaningless without assuming an ignorance of Porto entirely (and I'm sorry for anyone who did miss out on Porto last year, as they've been great fun). Villas Boas faced inferior competition in Portugal, and he destroyed them. He faced some quite good teams in Europe, and destroyed them too. Villarreal were dispatched 5-1 in the first leg of the Europa League semifinals, and that's a tough thing to do for anyone. And I think most would agree that Porto's main rivals for the title in Benfica and Braga would have done fairly well in the Premier League too - after all, the former did supply almost 20% of Chelsea's first-choice starting eleven.

The only rational response to the league move is to assume that Villas Boas' talents will translate but be less effective than they were in the Primeira Liga. Anything else is just being silly about just how good the Premier League is. He'll be fine.

He'll Last Two Years And Then Get Fired, So Who Cares?

Ah, the cliche. It's a good joke, especially in light of what happened to Carlo Ancelotti, and with Chelsea's reputation for firings left and right you can hardly blame anyone for just going for broke on this angle of attack. Unfortunately, it's one of those attractive cliches that doesn't bear up to much scrutiny under any sort of logic.

Villas Boas represents the next generation of this Chelsea team, a changing of the guard more than just another man on the merry-go-round. The last few years of managers have essentially been an attempt to squeeze more trophies out of the team that Jose Mourinho built, and the idea has been very different. Win, and win now. Avram Grant was only ever temporary, Phil Scolari was an unmitigated disaster, and Carlo Ancelotti simply was not suited to turn the team over to the youth movement.

We're coming into the time where Chelsea must rebuild, and it's best if we have a manager who can remould the side in his image. If the board are following anything like the same thought processes that I am, they're buying into a project where Villas Boas gets to build his Chelsea side, and they're all aware that that takes time. That's not to say he's bulletproof, of course, but the idea that he'll be canned for failing to win the league seems to be a knee-jerk reaction rather than a well-thought out one. Simply put, I think he'll be given plenty of opportunities to establish himself, and I'd expect him to last a long time with the club.

I that wasn't too strawmanny, I think. Anyway, I expect that everyone recognises that Villas Boas brings a lot to the table, and those voicing concerns over various aspects of our expected new manager are perfectly correct in doing so. But at the end of the day, the plusses are huge, and the negatives (for me) are essentially trivial. Andre Villas Boas is the man - and I'm really looking forward to him partnering up with Hiddink.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

english_jewel wrote:RT @portugoaldotnet: Message from Porto left-back Álvaro Pereira on facebook: "We've lost our coach bet we remain strong. WE ARE PORTO!"-twitter

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Art Morte wrote:Guardian reporting it sounds pretty solid to me, unfortunately!
Villa-Boas could do wonders at Chelsea, hopefully he doesn't go there : /

Guardian is reporting it on the basis of the reports coming out from Portugal, I wouldn't judge them if they get this wrong..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 pm

english_jewel wrote:RT @portugoaldotnet: Message from Porto left-back Álvaro Pereira on facebook: "We've lost our coach bet we remain strong. WE ARE PORTO!"-twitter

It was obvious he would leave when Inter negotiated with them.

It was always about the buy out clause.

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Who is Inter getting btw?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Who is Inter getting btw?

Inter Milan?? confused confused confused

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

The best of the best.............some shitty coach without a job
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Found an article, I posted this on the Chelsea section as well

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2011/6/20/2233407/andre-villas-boas-pro-con-chelsea-fc-manager

With Chelsea's impending acquisition of FC Porto manager Andre Villas Boas, there's been a scramble to formulate some sort of opinion on the enigmatic 33-year-old. For the most part, the facts people are aware of are something like this:

As old as Frank Lampard.
Did quite well with Porto.
Has a cool name.
Keeps getting compared to Jose Mourinho.
Never played in the Champions League.
Roman Abramovich is evil.
Ok, that last one isn't really an Andre Villas fact, per se, but it's a common staple of 'beliefs about Chelsea' so I'm throwing it in there. From said facts, it's quite easy to construct a number of arguments that imply that this appointment won't be a good idea. I'd like to take some time to explore said arguments. For those of you who are about to accuse me of building and attacking a series of strawmen, I'd like to ask you why on earth you think that smallpox should be released back into the ecosystem you crazy crazy clearly wrong people.

He's Too Young

Andre Villas Boas is 33 years old, barely older than many important members of Chelsea's core. I didn't really consider how young this made him until it dawned on me that our new manager was born within a decade of me, and I'm a hop, skip and a jump removed from university. So yes, Andre Villas Boas is very young. Too young? That's a different question. Certainly, he won't have the same sort of age difference between himself and his squad as he did with his very young Porto side, and that will make things more difficult.

However, that doesn't mean he's doomed to lose the clubhouse to the likes of John Terry and Didier Drogba. He may be judged on his youth initially, yes, but he's reportedly a very strong leader, and if the team is winning and winning well there'll be no trouble at all. It's important to note that the players around Villas Boas' age are probably the least important parts of the squad going into the future, so if there's any trouble it's likely that they'll be shipped out over the new manager, at which point Villas Boas' formidable talent of nurturing younger players will come to the fore.

And that's not even counting the influence of Guus Hiddink, who is expected to be on hand to guide the Portuguese through any pitfalls he may encounter - and Hiddink is certainly able to command the respect of the senior members of the first team. All in all, I'm inclined to say that this is a non-starter.

Jose Mourinho And Roman Abramovich Clashed, Ergo...?

No matter how much he tries to get away from it, it's unlikely that Andre Villas Boas will ever properly escape his mentor's shadow. Like Mourinho, he's a young, charismatic Portuguese coach with an eye for tactics and a massively scientific approach, and he's also following along Jose's career path by demolishing all who opposed him with Porto before moving to Chelsea. So, yeah, he's a lot like Mourinho, and Chelsea will be hoping he can replicate The Special One's success at Stamford Bridge. Which isn't a bad thing.

There's a leap of logic one can take at this point, but it's slightly tortuous. Mourinho, as we all know, is a spectacularly demanding man, and someone with an ego roughly the size of Eta Carinae. This didn't work well with Roman Abramovich, who refused to give the manager the control he wanted at Chelsea, and everything ended up in tears, with the Mourinho-Chelsea dynasty disintegrating less than four seasons in. All fairly common knowledge that. So let's make the jump!

Since Mourinho was too egotistical to work with Abramovich, and Villas Boas is quite a lot like Mourinho, Villas Boas and Roman Abramovich won't work well together. This is a leap of logic too far, I'm afraid, because it implies that both Abramovich and Villas Boas are stupid. Abramovich is investing a lot of money and it makes no sense to hire someone with a massively conflicting personality, while Villas Boas is undoubtedly aware of what happened to his teacher and former friend at Chelsea. One would imagine that this sort of thing was discussed in their personal talks.

So yeah, that's probably fine too.

No Champions League Experience

Chelsea want to win the Champions League. They want to win it quite badly, in fact. It's the only major competition the Blues haven't gotten their hands on, and their failure to grasp it when the trophy was there for the taking is a blot on the club's record (ish. There's no shame in not being able to win the European Cup!). There's a school of thought that the best way of winning the Champions League is by having a manager with experience in the league, and by that criteria Villas Boas isn't a fit.

I'm going to say something crazy and controversial here. In my opinion, the best way to win the Champions League is by putting together a good team and knowing how to use them against different opponents. A lack of experience in the Europa League didn't stop Villas Boas winning it with Porto this season, and Pep Guardiola did just fine in his first year with Barcelona*. So why focus on a relatively trivial piece of the puzzle when Villas Boas offers you the rest of it? Our most successful Champions League run came at the hands of a manager who had no managerial experience, if everyone will recall. In other words, I think it's cool. Plus, hey, Hiddink.

*Yes, I know. Semi-final. Still angry.

Doing Well With Porto Doesn't Mean He'll Do Well In England

Nobody is denying that the Primeira Liga is a step down from the Premier League. Villas Boas will face tougher opponents and far more media scrutiny, and maybe some of that shine will fade. That does not, however, equate to him being unable to compete in one of the top two leagues in the world.

There isn't much of a way to create an argument that says Villas Boas' record with Porto is meaningless without assuming an ignorance of Porto entirely (and I'm sorry for anyone who did miss out on Porto last year, as they've been great fun). Villas Boas faced inferior competition in Portugal, and he destroyed them. He faced some quite good teams in Europe, and destroyed them too. Villarreal were dispatched 5-1 in the first leg of the Europa League semifinals, and that's a tough thing to do for anyone. And I think most would agree that Porto's main rivals for the title in Benfica and Braga would have done fairly well in the Premier League too - after all, the former did supply almost 20% of Chelsea's first-choice starting eleven.

The only rational response to the league move is to assume that Villas Boas' talents will translate but be less effective than they were in the Primeira Liga. Anything else is just being silly about just how good the Premier League is. He'll be fine.

He'll Last Two Years And Then Get Fired, So Who Cares?

Ah, the cliche. It's a good joke, especially in light of what happened to Carlo Ancelotti, and with Chelsea's reputation for firings left and right you can hardly blame anyone for just going for broke on this angle of attack. Unfortunately, it's one of those attractive cliches that doesn't bear up to much scrutiny under any sort of logic.

Villas Boas represents the next generation of this Chelsea team, a changing of the guard more than just another man on the merry-go-round. The last few years of managers have essentially been an attempt to squeeze more trophies out of the team that Jose Mourinho built, and the idea has been very different. Win, and win now. Avram Grant was only ever temporary, Phil Scolari was an unmitigated disaster, and Carlo Ancelotti simply was not suited to turn the team over to the youth movement.

We're coming into the time where Chelsea must rebuild, and it's best if we have a manager who can remould the side in his image. If the board are following anything like the same thought processes that I am, they're buying into a project where Villas Boas gets to build his Chelsea side, and they're all aware that that takes time. That's not to say he's bulletproof, of course, but the idea that he'll be canned for failing to win the league seems to be a knee-jerk reaction rather than a well-thought out one. Simply put, I think he'll be given plenty of opportunities to establish himself, and I'd expect him to last a long time with the club.

I that wasn't too strawmanny, I think. Anyway, I expect that everyone recognises that Villas Boas brings a lot to the table, and those voicing concerns over various aspects of our expected new manager are perfectly correct in doing so. But at the end of the day, the plusses are huge, and the negatives (for me) are essentially trivial. Andre Villas Boas is the man - and I'm really looking forward to him partnering up with Hiddink.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

this article provides some very good counter-arguments

I believe Villas coaching style will make him successful at Chelsea, even though he has no CL experience. Also I was very impressed at his time at Chelsea in which he provided detailed dvds and reports about the weaknesses and strengths of the opposing players as well as the team's. That has said to be crucial at Mou's time here.

Last edited by english_jewel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

english_jewel wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Who is Inter getting btw?

Inter Milan?? confused confused confused

lol yeah..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

lol @ej Very Happy bouncy is mineee!!! Very Happy

edit Very Happy u added more :p
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

He's going to fail in Chelsea. Mark my words.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:He's going to fail in Chelsea. Mark my words.

Villas-Boas to become new Chelsea manager  - Page 3 1694

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:He's going to fail in Chelsea. Mark my words.

Will do sir Smile Thanx Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm the only Portuguese person in this forum, and the only one who watchs liga sagres, every week.

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres, the league is corrupted to shit, 90% of the referee's are on Porto's pay roll, and he was gifted countless matches in this league this season. He only won the Portuguese Cup with help from referee's. Without it, he would have only won the double. And the league was already won by Porto in the first 3-4 games of the season.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the only Portuguese person in this forum, and the only one who watchs liga sagres, every week.

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres, the league is corrupted to shit, 90% of the referee's are on Porto's pay roll, and he was gifted countless matches in this league this season. He only won the Portuguese Cup with help from referee's. Without it, he would have only won the double.

So what about his treble just like Mou did?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

english_jewel wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the only Portuguese person in this forum, and the only one who watchs liga sagres, every week.

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres, the league is corrupted to shit, 90% of the referee's are on Porto's pay roll, and he was gifted countless matches in this league this season. He only won the Portuguese Cup with help from referee's. Without it, he would have only won the double.

So what about his treble just like Mou did?

He won the europa league fair and square. He won the league in the first 4 games of the season when Benfica lost 3 games and dropped 9 points. He won the Portuguese cup with help from referees.

So in all fairness, he should have got a double. Don't get me wrong, he's a good coach, but you guys over rate him WAY WAY too much.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 pm

They said that stuff for one Jose Mourinho as well Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Would hate him to move to Chelsea. It'd tarnish the natural fondness I have towards him.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 pm

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres

No I'm here too cheers

Anyway, it is a hard achievement. In about 80 years of Portuguese League, it was only done one time. It is in fact a very very hard thing to achieve.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm

SaintJoe wrote:

People are going ape shit over his undefeated league season. Believe me it's not a hard accomplishment to do in a league like Liga Sagres

No I'm here too cheers

Anyway, it is a hard achievement. In about 80 years of Portuguese League, it was only done one time. It is in fact a very very hard thing to achieve.

Aha a true Porto fan, I haven't watched Porto much this season could you tell me what kind of style Boas sets up his teams etc? From what I remember they not like Mourinhos Porto Shocked
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm

This is gonna be good. A Porto and a Benfica fan in the forums.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:This is gonna be good. A Porto and a Benfica fan in the forums.

flipe is a benfica fan? :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next