Raptorgunner
44 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 Empty Re: Arsenal Lobby

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
MJGunner wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

AC Milan are planning on filing a complaint against Arsenal for cheating. They have claimed that Arsenal have used 'grass' on their pitch.

:bow:

can u please not use joke against us...??? Rolling Eyes i will be disappointed to know that we are made to look like we had advantage because of the condition of the pitch....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 am

MJGunner wrote:Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 427044_268311916579986_233136666764178_651563_306641397_n
:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 am

JespSwe we are just having fun, we may have lost the tie but we all feel proud and happy.

We are on a great run, hope we keep going.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am

Raptorgunner wrote:JespSwe we are just having fun, we may have lost the tie but we all feel proud and happy.

We are on a great run, hope we keep going.

fair enough Razz

atleast cmon can u guys not reference our club for the bad pitch Wink .... we had difficulties playing with that condition too.

if u guys have only once to play in such pitch, we have to play in those condition week in week out... Laughing

just like rafael nadal great on clay pitch we are awesome on bad pitch, ok u guys are awesome on good pitch. lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:49 am

keep on the good run of form though, best of luck in the league...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 am

JespSwe wrote:keep on the good run of form though, best of luck in the league...

Thanks, we need to make the CL, we are a CL team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 am

"I think some of the English players at Chelsea run the club, pretty much," Szczesny told the London Evening Standard. "They have had seven managers and it's a little bit different here. I don't think there has ever been danger of chaos with us this season.

"It's completely different at this club. In the dressing room, we know that Arsene Wenger is the boss. Robin van Persie is our captain and a leader but in the dressing room we're all even.

"All the players believe in what the manager is doing. Sometimes things don't go our way but we believe in the way the manager runs the club and the way he wants us to play football.

"We know that even if things go wrong for us, we'll still turn it around. That's what we've done in the last few weeks and I hope we can keep on doing it."

After coming from behind to win their last two Premier League games against Tottenham and Liverpool, Arsenal are now three points clear of Chelsea in fourth.

With third-placed Spurs only four points, though, Szczesny is hoping the Gunners can pile the misery on their arch-rivals.

"I would not settle right now for fourth place," he said after the 3-0 win over AC Milan on Tuesday. "We are four points behind the other North London club - I am not going to say their name - and hopefully we can challenge them.

"Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season. That would be fantastic. Hopefully they will be looking at this result and are looking over their shoulders. The momentum is with us. We won two fantastic games against Liverpool and Tottenham and we won a great game against Milan."

The goalkeeper is confident that Arsenal can improve next season and provide a stronger Champions League challenge.

"That tie was a great experience for our players," the 21-year-old said. "For some of us it is our first season in the Champions League and I'm sure that we will use that experience next year in the competition to help us go a little bit further, maybe even win it."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1032199/arsenal-keeper-wojciech-szczesny-feels-english-stars-run-chelsea?cc=5901
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
"I think some of the English players at Chelsea run the club, pretty much," Szczesny told the London Evening Standard. "They have had seven managers and it's a little bit different here. I don't think there has ever been danger of chaos with us this season.

"It's completely different at this club. In the dressing room, we know that Arsene Wenger is the boss. Robin van Persie is our captain and a leader but in the dressing room we're all even.

"All the players believe in what the manager is doing. Sometimes things don't go our way but we believe in the way the manager runs the club and the way he wants us to play football.

"We know that even if things go wrong for us, we'll still turn it around. That's what we've done in the last few weeks and I hope we can keep on doing it."

After coming from behind to win their last two Premier League games against Tottenham and Liverpool, Arsenal are now three points clear of Chelsea in fourth.

With third-placed Spurs only four points, though, Szczesny is hoping the Gunners can pile the misery on their arch-rivals.

"I would not settle right now for fourth place," he said after the 3-0 win over AC Milan on Tuesday. "We are four points behind the other North London club - I am not going to say their name - and hopefully we can challenge them.

"Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season. That would be fantastic. Hopefully they will be looking at this result and are looking over their shoulders. The momentum is with us. We won two fantastic games against Liverpool and Tottenham and we won a great game against Milan."

The goalkeeper is confident that Arsenal can improve next season and provide a stronger Champions League challenge.

"That tie was a great experience for our players," the 21-year-old said. "For some of us it is our first season in the Champions League and I'm sure that we will use that experience next year in the competition to help us go a little bit further, maybe even win it."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1032199/arsenal-keeper-wojciech-szczesny-feels-english-stars-run-chelsea?cc=5901

Man i love this guy Very Happy
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 am

Absolutely love Shezzny's attitude, a 'never say die' style and it's great.

Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 416802_267891233288721_233136666764178_650254_1482769841_n

Something that I know but that hasn't fully registered because of the massive focus on us losing the tie is that we won the game. We beat Milan 3-0 that match no matter which way you cut it and that is a fantastic feat for us to achieve after starting the season the way we did. We've come a long way and I hope the players know this and keep the momentum going in the league.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 am

Podolski on Anzhi rumours: "Money is not the most important thing for me. What is crucial is the development of my game."

Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 WengerES0104_468x419

"I will make you amazing Lukas!" Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 am

Usmanov now the richest man in Russia according to Forbes, worth $18.1 billion - http://onforb.es/xUTECw
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

The profile picture I just made of my facebook page 'The Guy Above me Got Frimponged'

Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 423722_365083876845508_226224438_n
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Man City flirt with Van Persie

Roberto Mancini: "Van Persie is one of the best like Messi & Ronaldo, but I think he will remain with Arsenal."

(mirror)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

he best stay the f away from him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Man City flirt with Van Persie

Roberto Mancini: "Van Persie is one of the best like Messi & Ronaldo, but I think he will remain with Arsenal."

(mirror)

He knows RVP would never join his team of air heads.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Wenger would never sell him to City or United.

He sold Nasri cause he knew deep down he was a raw, mediocre player.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Szczesny praises Wenger

Szczesny: "We have a fantastic manager who knows how to run the club. All the players believe in him. Arsenal is different to Chelsea."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Keep or sell Diaby..?
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/03/08/why-arsenal-must-stand-by-abou-diaby/
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Report: Tomas Rosicky close to new Arsenal deal
According to reportsfrom his home country, Tomas Rosicky is close to signing a new deal with Arsenal, with terms having been agreed and only his signature needed. Earlier reports spoke of a two-year deal, but the details are being kept quiet by ISM, the agency that represents Rosicky.

Rosicky was rumored for a move away from Arsenal in the winter, but his recent revival (as well as his contract's looming end at the season's conclusion) appears to have prompted the club to move now.

Star-divide

Considering the fact that I can't read Czech, it's hard to precisely divine the accuracy of the article, but since it has direct quotes from Rosicky's agent it seems good enough to go with. Here's a quote from Pavel Paska, agent:

Setkali jsme se s Arsénem Wengerem, podmínky nového kontraktu Tomáše Rosického jsou dojednané, ale ještě je nebudeme prozrazovat.

Oops, one second here, let me fire up the Universal Translator.

We met with Arsene Wenger, the new contract terms are negotiated, but it still will not give away.

Okay, that's better. Sort of. The first and second clauses there are pretty obvious, but "it still will not give away" could mean a few things. Does he mean the deal isn't 100% finalized, and until there's a signature anything can change? Maybe. Does it mean he refuses to reveal the exact details of the deal? That's more likely, since he later says "Nebudeme teď žádné detaily specifikovat," or, "We will not specify any details now." I'm going to assume that it means that his contract is very frugal and refuses to donate to charity, no matter how much Rosicky cajoles it.

If this ends up happening next week, as the article claims, I like the move very much (if the wages are reasonable, of course. Otherwise BLEH). Rosicky will turn 32 as next season opens, but this year - and in particular the past month or so - he has shown a lot of the traits that made him an attractive buy for Arsene Wenger in 2006. He's shown pace, passing ability and vision, and perhaps most importantly a dogged determination to get the ball from opponents. He's been a big part of the reason why Arsenal's pressing defense has been effective of late, and he isn't showing too many signs of age. His long injuries may actually help there - despite the fact that obviously he was hurt, while not playing he avoided certain wear and tear he might have suffered if he hadn't been hurt. Of course, if he hadn't been hurt he might be way better at football right now, but what's done is done.

The manager and the captain sing his praises, and he seems to be growing back into an important role on the team. At the very least this prevents his loss on a free transfer, so I say "go for it." Or "jdi do toho," as my translator tells me the saying goes in Czech.

http://www.theshortfuse.com/2012/3/8/2854778/report-tomas-rosicky-close-to-new-arsenal-deal
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Good news on Rosicky contract. Fully deserved.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 am

Wenger on Arsenal player pre-newcastle

"We rushed our game in the second half against Milan. My regret is that we had the chance to score 4,5 or 6."

"You're not a star after 4 or 5 games. Let's watch him play 100 and then we talk about him again."

"I don't think Chamberlain is ready to play in this role, personally (centre-midfield). He will develop into it, certainly."

"Podolski? I can tell you nothing. When we sign a player, we will let you know. Before that, everything is secret."

"We're interested in all the best players in the world, Podolski is one of the them."

"Ba and Papiss Cisse? We were aware of them a long time ago, of course. But you're only allowed 25 players in your squad."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 am

"You're not a star after 4 or 5 games. Let's watch him play 100 and then we talk about him again."

Is that about Ox-Cart?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:"You're not a star after 4 or 5 games. Let's watch him play 100 and then we talk about him again."

Is that about Ox-Cart?

He is talking about Walcott, we all know Ox is a WC player.

He said Walcott needs another 100 to 200 games to find out if he is a Star. eco smile

Yes he is talking Ox. :shisha:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 am

Van Persie not satisfied with form

Arsenal captain Robin van Persie is promising further improvement next season, despite scoring 32 goals in 37 club appearances this season.

The Dutchman has often ploughed a lone furrow up front for the Gunners, assisting in their surge into the fourth Champions League spot this season.

Van Persie is closing in on on the Premier League golden boot, and the magical 30 goal mark, however the 28-year-old is unsatisfied by his performances this season.

Arsenal Lobby - Page 10 Df9178a5-fc5e-4a0d-b9bb-6ceee90b2b0f_5a16d602-8137-455a-bb4b-07f2077e9b0f

"Even now, I'm still improving," Van Persie told FourFourTwo.

"When you say 'I'm not improving anymore,' you are finished. My heading could be better for example. I've improved but what's the maximum? I'm not going to know until I find out by trying. Yes, I've scored a couple of good headers this season. But when are you satisfied?

"People can say, 'He's scored three headers this year - I'm satisfied with that' but I don't think so.

"Why not five? Why not 15? It never really stops. By saying 'Never be happy,' of course I am happy in a way. I'm enjoying my football. But I'm not satisfied that easily.

"Why not score 10 headers instead of three? I've always been like this. It's a good thing to have in this business. I never expected to score 48 goals in one year like I did in 2011. But now I have done that, I want to score more than 48 because I know it is possible."

Talk of Van Persie wanting to improve on his showing this season hints towards wanting to extend his career at the Emirates Stadium.

The former Feynoord forward is out of contract in the summer of 2013, and is yet to pen a new deal with the club, leading to rumours over where his immediate future lies.

Both Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy left during last summer with just a year remaining on their respective deals, but the club will be hoping to tie Van Persie down to a new deal at the end of the campaign.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/van-persie-not-satisfied-with-form

I love this guy.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 am

RVP true Arsenal Captain and a legend. :bow:
Raptorgunner