Mr Nick09
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Charrua
billionmillion
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Most talented players of this generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

because last time ronaldinho played in high level was 5 years ago

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by stunt Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

billionmillion wrote:I'm not from Argentina. if Argentina was the reason i would put all argentina players there. On form Kaka belongs to tier 1

Kaka had 1 good season in his career. He has been on-form in Madrid for ages and ozil is simply better than him.

His main atribute was always speed and intelligence, not technique. He's not a Ronaldinho or Messi kind of player.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Benz is the better passer and smarter player

Aguero is the faster and better dribbler

I'd say both are on equal footing in terms of goalscoring

Same tier IMO

Also I'm seriously WTFing to why Xavi isn't tier 1... Ibra should be tier 2, he is probably the most talented striker this generation. RVP is also tier 2

Also where is Di Maria? He should be there if Sanchez is there lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Level 1 Kaka

Level 5 RVP

:facepalm: i'm outta here
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

I know it's supposed to be your opinion, BM, but that's horribly inaccurate
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation

And Benzema has a superior football IQ. Seriously, what do you understand by talent? because i can argue that intelligence, decision making, and the ability to raise your game when it matters are more important.

I can understand that you like Aguero more because he runs faster and dribbles better but qualitatively, it's not the most important thing.
My friend under Mourinho Aguero would be top-3 player in the world. Benzema was playing like a flop in his first season, your coach improved him. Aguero destroys EPL from his first season and he doesnt have a coach like mourinho. Also Aguero's intelligence and decision making is in very high level

I see very little what Benzema transition to la liga has to do with this argument. Benzema at 19 was tearing the CL apart. It's an intangible that has nothing to do with football, some players adapt faster in new environments than others. No one is talking about Aguero pulling his disappearing acts for months in la liga, when he was very inconsistent. No one cared at the time. And if you think that Mourinho by some magic trick is making Benzema better then you are sorrily mistaken.

Aguero had a team like Atletico Madrid (level 3 team). Benzema plays for R.Madrid (level 1 team) under Mourinho (level 1 coach) surrounded by level 1-2 players. If you think putting Aguero at Madrid attack will not increase his reputation then you are mistaken. Aguero will put Benzema on the bench if he gets serious system, serious training and serious coach
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Shortest outta here in GL-history. Lex 1 minute. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:31 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Aguero had a team like Atletico Madrid (level 3 team). Benzema plays for R.Madrid (level 1 team) under Mourinho (level 1 coach) surrounded by level 1-2 players. If you think putting Aguero at Madrid attack will not increase his reputation then you are mistaken. Aguero will put Benzema on the bench if he gets serious system, serious training and serious coach

Please, take a step back with your level this and level that. To be honest, i am not interested in a pissing contest. You have stopped arguing because all you have is your bias (which i respect), but you cant draw out a reasonable argument to explain to me why Aguero is in a different class. I'm not interested in "If" statements either, they have 0 meaning in such context.

I tell you what, when you are able to explain to me what you mean by "talent", we can move forward.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Most talented players of this generation - Page 2 736388dca1098f72e996e8b6e64c63a6_412x367
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

Please, take a step back with your level this and level that. To be honest, i am not interested in a pissing contest. You have stopped arguing because all you have is your bias (which i respect), but you cant draw out a reasonable argument to explain to me why Aguero is in a different class. I'm not interested in "If" statements either, they have 0 meaning in such context.

I tell you what, when you are able to explain to me what you mean by "talent", we can move forward.
Why so angry. it was just my opinion. i dont like to make playstation like comparison dribbling speed vision passing etc. because it will take us no where. if i say aguero has better vision how you will explain that benzema has better? i think theres no explanation, bringing youtube videos will not help. so its your opinion and its my opinion and i explained my opinion like that
Talent like i said - technique and magic. and i think aguero is more magical player
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

Why so angry. it was just my opinion. i dont like to make playstation like comparison dribbling speed vision passing etc. because it will take us no where. if i say aguero has better vision how you will explain that benzema has better? i think theres no explanation, bringing youtube videos will not help. so its your opinion and its my opinion and i explained my opinion like that
Talent like i said - technique and magic. and i think aguero is more magical player

Suit yourself then, What you describe as talent is meaningless in the grand scale of things. you should add players like Robinho and Quaresma in that list then.

I just wonder, what kind of magic does Alves perform on a weekly basis? He is surely above average technically wise, but it's nothing of the level of Marcelo for example, who is not even in that list. Alves is the typical anti thesis of what you describe as talent. He is a guy with great technique, nothing out of this world, but who performs and makes the right decisions all the time, same with Busquets. How they are above Van Persie is a mystery.

you should seriously review your definitions, because this thread is just another other ode to Barcelona.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:01 am

Nick in original post i said that you add players or make changes. if i add all players 1 page would not be enough. that was just an example. of course marcelo belongs to alves tier. i didnt add him because i didnt remember him. i made this thread in just 2 minutes. there are at least 30 players that i would add to my original post if i remembered all of them
likes of neymar rooney marcelo nani and etc
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 am

talent is not technique magic, or a flashy dribble lol ... tackling is a talent, so is interception, passing, positioning , great off the ball movement, creativity, long shots, set pieces.. they all come under talent.. change the topic to most technically gifted player then
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 am

what is this level one level 2 bullshit

forlan became pichichi in 09 with atletico, guiza with mallorca... they beat the likes of etoo ,raul ,villa , so what are you even on about?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:36 am

billionmillion wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
But i dont see pirlo in top 20 in ballon dor list. why to bring old pirlo into this

Xavi 32, Pirlo 32. Laughing
Xavi 32 top-3 player in the world, Pirlo 32 top-30 player in the world

That's ridiculous. More like Xavi playing in top team, Pirlo playing in top 10 team.

Pirlo > Xavi. :coffee:

And the whole idea of ranking players in definitive "tiers" of skill and magic (whatever that means) is bullshit anyway. :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:45 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
InterMalia wrote:
But i dont see pirlo in top 20 in ballon dor list. why to bring old pirlo into this

That's ridiculous. More like Xavi playing in top team, Pirlo playing in top 10 team.

why comparison. I think Pirlo was better in the past. Xavi is still in his pick, thats why i included him
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:49 am

Lord Hades wrote:talent is not technique magic, or a flashy dribble lol ... tackling is a talent, so is interception, passing, positioning , great off the ball movement, creativity, long shots, set pieces.. they all come under talent.. change the topic to most technically gifted player then
You can make magic with passing, dribbling, creating, long shots and etc. Magic is not only dribbling
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:52 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.

:lol!: What ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
And the whole idea of ranking players in definitive "tiers" of skill and magic (whatever that means) is bullshit anyway. :facepalm:
but you all use "a level above" "a level below" phrases often. Dont tell me that you never said Player B is level below than Player A. of course if i put a milan player there it would be a cowshit for you
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 am

billionmillion wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
InterMalia wrote:

why comparison. I think Pirlo was better in the past. Xavi is still in his pick, thats why i included him

Pirlo 1 goal and 2 assists just last game says otherwise.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 am

billionmillion wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
but you all use "a level above" "a level below" phrases often. Dont tell me that you never said Player B is level below than Player A. of course if i put a milan player there it would be a cowshit for you

I don't understand what that last part is trying to say.

Yes, I have said that player X is a level above player Y, but that's just a figure of speech, it's not actually categorising the player as one level or another. It usually means that X is a better player than Y, but there is no figurative 'level' that they are on. Personally, I think that it is much easier to look at this stuff retrospectively, ie. after the players careers are finished.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:22 am

i understand Pirlo is a great player. r9 is also great player. but putting them in last generation doesnt make them weak players. i didnt include pirlo because i think it would be disrespectful

but point of this thread was not arguing my list. if you dont agree show your opinion, my list is not perfect of course. but some people argue here as if my list is official FIFA list. i reply only to explain my opinion not argue and prove that my opinion is correct
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Yes, I have said that player X is a level above player Y, but that's just a figure of speech, it's not actually categorising the player as one level or another. It usually means that X is a better player than Y, but there is no figurative 'level' that they are on. Personally, I think that it is much easier to look at this stuff retrospectively, ie. after the players careers are finished.
I dont know i think cowshit smells better than bullshit

i think arguing this is not good. if you rank players from 1 to 50 you can rank them in this way. and i think this way is miles better.
Which is better to rank players?
Fastest players in the world
Option 1
1. Walcot
2. Ronaldo
3. Tello

Option 2
Tier 1 - Walcot, Ronaldo, Tello
Tier 2 - player b player c

Option 2 is better because you dont really know if tello or walcot is faster than CR or not, thats why you just put them in one tier
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

point of this thread was not arguing my list. if you dont agree show your opinion. but some people here argue as if my list is official FIFA list. I reply only to explain my opinion not to prove that my opinion is correct
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 am

billionmillion wrote:i understand Pirlo is a great player. r9 is also great player. but putting them in last generation doesnt make them weak players. i didnt include pirlo because i think it would be disrespectful

but point of this thread was not arguing my list. if you dont agree show your opinion, my list is not perfect of course. but some people argue here as if my list is official FIFA list. i reply only to explain my opinion not argue and prove that my opinion is correct
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

I dont know i think cowshit smells better than bullshit

i think arguing this is not good. if you rank players from 1 to 50 you can rank them in this way. and i think this way is miles better.
Which is better to rank players?
Fastest players in the world
Option 1
1. Walcot
2. Ronaldo
3. Tello

Option 2
Tier 1 - Walcot, Ronaldo, Tello
Tier 2 - player b player c

Option 2 is better because you dont really know if tello or walcot is faster than CR or not, thats why you just put them in one tier

Ok, here's the problem... how do you separate Tier 1 and Tier 2? Where is the gap between the two? Where do you draw the line? It's impossible to get a definitive concept of which player belongs to which tier. It's all opinion of course, but I think this is a very subjective way of ranking players. I would propose an alternate system, but I don't really like the idea of ranking players in the first place.

P.S. I still can't make sense of whatever you were saying about the various types of crap or whatever. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 am

Benzema and Ozil are more talented than Aguero and Fabregas.

Your bias is a billion billion.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 am

billionmillion wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:talent is not technique magic, or a flashy dribble lol ... tackling is a talent, so is interception, passing, positioning , great off the ball movement, creativity, long shots, set pieces.. they all come under talent.. change the topic to most technically gifted player then
You can make magic with passing, dribbling, creating, long shots and etc. Magic is not only dribbling

your own list doesnt reflect this at all lol.. and what the *bleep* do you mean by magic anyway , crap list if i may say so
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next