Barcelona 2012-2013

+17
billy_gr
CBarca
gondov
messixaviesta
Harmonica
matpol
barca 2011
free_cat
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarcaKizz
Madvillain
danyjr
The Sanchez
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Khaled
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

18 La Masia Players at the First Team?

Barcelona could have up to 18 former academy players - around 80% of the squad - in the first team next season. [sport]
----------

- GK: Oier
- RB: Montoya
- CBs: Bartra, Muniesa
- DM/CM: JDS
- Winger: Tello || Cuenca already a 1st team player [official].

Discuss !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Still not sold on the idea of Bartra and Muniesa, but their contracts say they have to be promoted no?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:Still not sold on the idea of Bartra and Muniesa, but their contracts say they have to be promoted no?


Yeah, Zubizaretta confirmed it.. both [Muniesa, Bartra] mentioned it in an interview on Barca Tv, this month..

Note: Zubi didn't mention Tello and Oier..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Does Oier actually have a future at the club? If so, why did we try to get Andrada so hard?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Does Oier actually have a future at the club? If so, why did we try to get Andrada so hard?
Oier renewed his contract at Barca until "2O15" last month Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 am

Imo, Barca 2012/13

Valdes, Oier/NewGK, Pinto
Alves, Montoya
Puyol, Masche
Pique,Muniesa + [Fontas OR Bartra | 1 of them should be loaned]
Abidal, Adriano
Busquets, Jds
Xavi, Thiago
Iniesta, Cesc
Alexis, Pedro, Cuenca
Messi
Villa, Tello
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by The Sanchez Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Even though this talks about Muniesa and Barta coming into the side, I still don't see why we need them. I know we need defenders for rotation, fatigue etc. but these guys will surely not have a go. Montoya will prove trustworty and will probs will a better defensive option than Alves (though Im sure, we will see him only against the 'weak and average' teams). Don't think Tello will come into the A side. He needs a bit more work (another season with the B's and he will be ready). With Tello in the side we will have too many strikers in the side and therefore most people won't have a sufficient time on the pitch (if happens Im sure Villa will be left out a few). JDS has been waiting patiently for a long time to see this moment and will prove useful for our side as he can play DM, AM and RB though Im sure we will see him playing at DM more than the other position. There was only one surprise in that 'new side' with Sergio Roberto not there. He has played a few games and has played well. SHould see him and Rafinha having one more season before they may be promoted. Oier in the side is also a good option as he will be playing those games when Pinto leaves.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I think Barcelona should get rid of Fontás. He is very average at his best. And turtle-slow.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Madvillain Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Khaled wrote:Imo, Barca 2012/13

Valdes, Oier/NewGK, Pinto
Alves, Montoya
Puyol, Masche
Pique,Muniesa + [Fontas OR Bartra | 1 of them should be loaned]
Abidal, Adriano
Busquets, Jds
Xavi, Thiago
Iniesta, Cesc
Alexis, Pedro, Cuenca
Messi
Villa, Tello

Yeah, Barça should sell Keita and Afellay. Preferably also hiphop Pinto, but that's not going to happen (contract renewel and all). I'm afraid Fontas and Batra will not make it. I used to be a fan of Fontas, but I don't really see him progress. It's obviously been hard for him to do so while not getting any playtime, but he's 22 now so he really needs to step it up if he wants to stay at Barça. I'd like us to buy someone for the leftback position. Bilal's body probably won't let him play another full year and he seems to have lost the epic form he had before that tumor f'ed everything up. Other than that we are good to go.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 34

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:Yeah, Barça should sell Keita and Afellay. Preferably also hiphop Pinto, but that's not going to happen (contract renewel and all). I'm afraid Fontas and Batra will not make it. I used to be a fan of Fontas, but I don't really see him progress. It's obviously been hard for him to do so while not getting any playtime, but he's 22 now so he really needs to step it up if he wants to stay at Barça. I'd like us to buy someone for the leftback position. Bilal's body probably won't let him play another full year and he seems to have lost the epic form he had before that tumor f'ed everything up. Other than that we are good to go.

For me, Mamadou Sakho is the successor to Abidal. I don't see any other LB that can replace Bilal (apart from Marcelo, but that is never going to happen) but feel free to discuss. Signing Alba as a replacement will be a big mistake considering the current team's average height is quite low and with Alba as LB, the defence will be even more prone to long balls. Currently only Piqué, Puyol and Abidal can head the ball. Busquets is just tall.

The problem with Sakho is that he is the captain of PSG and considering their economic situation, they have no reason to sell their key player.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Montoya a better defensive option than Alves.......what.....


As for next season, it would be pretty naive to think Barcelona wont sign anyone and use all B team players.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:Montoya a better defensive option than Alves.......what.....


As for next season, it would be pretty naive to think Barcelona wont sign anyone and use all B team players.


Barcelona will have a maximum of €40-50 million to spend in the transfer market, according to Sanllehí and Faus last summer. Obviously because of repaying the loan. They claimed Barcelona will be able to spend bigger from 2013-14 onwards. Doesn't mean they will necessarily spend that much though.

I would say top priority would be a top class CB/LB and then maybe looking to add a midfielder. Wouldn't mind RVP either, considering he will be relatively cheap should he choose not to extend his contract with Arsenal and his favourite destination is Barcelona. Shouldn't miss on such bargains like we did with Özil, financially speaking.


Last edited by danyjr on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Right....

As I said, we are going to sign player/s.

Naive to think they are simply going to fill the sub bench with B team players and make no other moves.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Madvillain Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 pm

danyjr wrote:
Hete BLKSM wrote:Yeah, Barça should sell Keita and Afellay. Preferably also hiphop Pinto, but that's not going to happen (contract renewel and all). I'm afraid Fontas and Batra will not make it. I used to be a fan of Fontas, but I don't really see him progress. It's obviously been hard for him to do so while not getting any playtime, but he's 22 now so he really needs to step it up if he wants to stay at Barça. I'd like us to buy someone for the leftback position. Bilal's body probably won't let him play another full year and he seems to have lost the epic form he had before that tumor f'ed everything up. Other than that we are good to go.

For me, Mamadou Sakho is the successor to Abidal. I don't see any other LB that can replace Bilal (apart from Marcelo, but that is never going to happen) but feel free to discuss. Signing Alba as a replacement will be a big mistake considering the current team's average height is quite low and with Alba as LB, the defence will be even more prone to long balls. Currently only Piqué, Puyol and Abidal can head the ball. Busquets is just tall.

The problem with Sakho is that he is the captain of PSG and considering their economic situation, they have no reason to sell their key player.

Yeah, from what I've seen (mostly last year) Sakho is awesome. He would also be a more than decent backup for the CB's. A player with far more experience on the highest level than those to be promoted B-teamers. I wonder what PSG would be willing to sell him for...
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 34

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:Yeah, from what I've seen (mostly last year) Sakho is awesome. He would also be a more than decent backup for the CB's. A player with far more experience on the highest level than those to be promoted B-teamers. I wonder what PSG would be willing to sell him for...

I think the only way to sign him would be for Sakho to hand in a request. Even then, I don't think PSG'll be willing to let him go for any less than €30 million. I really like the guy though, very solid defender, great on air, strong, composed, pretty quick and a brilliant tackler. The only problem with him is his passing which is not up to Barcelona standards but he can learn it like Mascherano did considering he is quite young as well.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 pm

B goalkeeper Oier Olazabal (22) will move between the first and the B-team next season. Guardiola wants 3 goalkeepers for CL games. [md]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:Right....

As I said, we are going to sign player/s.

Naive to think they are simply going to fill the sub bench with B team players and make no other moves.
We need a CB, and this is the only position we might sign a new player for [example: Thiago Silva].. maybe a LB [Jordi Alba] but i prefer buying him in 2013 [for free].

Zubizaretta confirmed that at least 4 Barca B players will be promoted, in this case, we will have 23+ players already a the 1st team, Guardiola doesn't like big squads.. so we might buy just 1 player for next season.. or maybe no one.


Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Madvillain Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Khaled wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Right....

As I said, we are going to sign player/s.

Naive to think they are simply going to fill the sub bench with B team players and make no other moves.
We need a CB, and this is the only position we might sign a new player for [example: Thiago Silva].. maybe a LB [Jordi Alba] but i prefer buying him in 2013 [for free].

Zubizaretta confirmed that at least 4 Barca B players will be promoted, in this case, we will have 23+ players already a the 1st team, Guardiola doesn't like big squads.. so we might buy just 1 player for next season.. or maybe no one.



Loan out Fontas and Barta and boom, one already proven (but also preferably young) CB/leftback could be signed. That's what I'm hoping for. Signing players for midfield and/or attack is really unnecessary.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 34

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:
Khaled wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Right....

As I said, we are going to sign player/s.

Naive to think they are simply going to fill the sub bench with B team players and make no other moves.
We need a CB, and this is the only position we might sign a new player for [example: Thiago Silva].. maybe a LB [Jordi Alba] but i prefer buying him in 2013 [for free].


Zubizaretta confirmed that at least 4 Barca B players will be promoted, in this case, we will have 23+ players already a the 1st team, Guardiola doesn't like big squads.. so we might buy just 1 player for next season.. or maybe no one.



Loan out Fontas and Barta and boom, one already proven (but also preferably young) CB/leftback could be signed. That's what I'm hoping for. Signing players for midfield and/or attack is really unnecessary.

me 2.

especially, when they speak about RVP.. NO WAY!!
Messi is our False CF, with RVP it won't work well. [We will go back to 2009-10, Ibra Scenario].

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 pm

With Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa, Dos Santos and possibly Tello being promoted, Barcelona could have 17 homegrown players next season. [md]

If we add Oier, which is also possible, we could have 18 players from La Masia at the 1st team.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't watch PSG very often, but isn't Sakho very similar to Puyol? We already have a Puyol replacement in Masche, what we need is someone that can fill in for Pique as the ball-playing technical defender. Garay? hmm Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't watch PSG very often, but isn't Sakho very similar to Puyol? We already have a Puyol replacement in Masche, what we need is someone that can fill in for Pique as the ball-playing technical defender. Garay? hmm Razz

Yes, you could say Sakho is in the category as Puyol. He can play CB as well as LB (just like Puyi plays RB at times). However, with all due respect to the Argentine, I don't think Mascherano is a good replacement for Puyol. He lacks the aerial ability and positioning that Puyol has in his genes.

If you really want a ball-playing technical defender, I have heard Hummels is one and should not be too expensive. I have rarely watched him play though so my overall understanding of him might not be accurate.

But certainly not a Madrid reject like Garay Smile
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Well you know the thing about Madrid rejects...

Barcelona 2012-2013 Zealoussig2
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27649
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well you know the thing about Madrid rejects...

Barcelona 2012-2013 Zealoussig2

Jajaja

True. Sneijder, Eto'o, Van der Vaart, Cambiasso and Robben. These guys were indeed good rejects. There are plenty of bad Real Madrid rejects as well; Drenthe, Leon, Diarra, Huntelaar, Heinze and Woodgate to name a few. And for me Garay is one of them. I was unimpressed by his performances in Madrid, even though he has made a major impact for Benfica since joining them last summer.

No one said anything about Hummels though...what do you think of the German?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Madvillain Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Huntelaar? I think that he's proven himself with the Dutch national squad (unlike a certain Gunner, btw) and he's also doing awesome in Germany. He wasn't doing bad either in Madrid imo, but look at him. That's why he got sacked. I'm not even a fan, but calling him a bad reject...
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 608
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 34

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Barcelona 2012-2013 Empty Re: Barcelona 2012-2013

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum