ErPupone
JAY-Z
Patrick Bateman
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Atalanta - AS Roma Empty Atalanta - AS Roma

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 am

It's important that we get a good result here if we are to remain in the hunt for 3rd place ( We play Lazio after this fixture) Smile

No Totti for this one he picked up a yellow in his last game so he wouldn't miss the derby :bow:

------------------------------------Stekelenburg-----------------------------------
-------------------------Juan------------------------Heinze------------------------
--------------------------------------DDR-----------------------------------------
Rosi-------------------------------------------------------------------------Taddei
-----------------------------Pjanic----------Gago----------------------------------
-----------Borini---------------------Osvaldo---------------------------Lamela-----
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Atalanta - AS Roma Empty Re: Atalanta - AS Roma

Post by JAY-Z Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:It's important that we get a good result here if we are to remain in the hunt for 3rd place ( We play Lazio after this fixture) Smile

No Totti for this one he picked up a yellow in his last game so he wouldn't miss the derby :bow:

------------------------------------Stekelenburg-----------------------------------
-------------------------Juan------------------------Heinze------------------------
--------------------------------------DDR-----------------------------------------
Rosi-------------------------------------------------------------------------Taddei
-----------------------------Pjanic----------Gago----------------------------------
-----------Borini---------------------Osvaldo---------------------------Lamela-----

We're in full strength except that Totti is not playing, its gonna be a big miss hope Pjanic can take over and work his magic.

Lamela must play this one!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:50 am

That's the best possible line-up. However, Luis Enrique might want to pull Juan and Gago out of the starting 11 since both of them are one yellow card away from suspension and at risk of skipping the derby. This is a pretty big dilemma considering the situation we're in. I would probably take one of the two out of the starting 11, but not both because that would be a big risk. Gago out for Simplicio/Greco imo.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:34 am

ErPupone wrote:That's the best possible line-up. However, Luis Enrique might want to pull Juan and Gago out of the starting 11 since both of them are one yellow card away from suspension and at risk of skipping the derby. This is a pretty big dilemma considering the situation we're in. I would probably take one of the two out of the starting 11, but not both because that would be a big risk. Gago out for Simplicio/Greco imo.

Damn,that put's us in a sticky situation.I'd say the best option would be to rest Juan for the derby but then again I don't want to see Kjaer play because that would just be gifting Atalanta the 3 points. pale
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 am

no love for Jose Angle??
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
ErPupone wrote:That's the best possible line-up. However, Luis Enrique might want to pull Juan and Gago out of the starting 11 since both of them are one yellow card away from suspension and at risk of skipping the derby. This is a pretty big dilemma considering the situation we're in. I would probably take one of the two out of the starting 11, but not both because that would be a big risk. Gago out for Simplicio/Greco imo.

Damn,that put's us in a sticky situation.I'd say the best option would be to rest Juan for the derby but then again I don't want to see Kjaer play because that would just be gifting Atalanta the 3 points. pale

We're going to be running a risk no matter which decision we take. It depends on how we feel about Kjaer vs. Denis/Marilungo. I personally would be worried since Denis has been having a great season and Atalanta do have the potential to even win this. For that reason I would keep Juan. If he does end up picking up a yellow, then Kjaer or De Rossi at the back against Lazio (and I'm sure Kjaer will be motivated as hell to redeem himself).

So in the end, to not run the risk of having both Juan and Gago skip the derby, I would sit Gago out and give one between Simplicio, Greco and Marquinho a starting spot, don't really have a preference at this point in time.

sukrut23 wrote:no love for Jose Angle??

Nope lol
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 am

Some worrying stats

Totti ban favours Atalanta
By Football Italia staff

Roma will take on Atalanta this weekend deprived of Francesco Totti – and the stats without him in the team are not good.

The talismanic captain is suspended for the Bergamo trip which, according to the numbers at least, will be a big handicap.

In the seven League games that Totti has not featured in this term, the Giallorossi have lost five and won only two.

The 35-year-old has scored four goals in 17 Serie A games for the club under the guidance of Spanish boss Luis Enrique.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 am

Schelotto would thrive at Roma
By Football Italia staff

Atalanta boss Stefano Colantuono believes that Ezequiel Schelotto would be a good signing for Roma.

The right-sided midfielder is expected to leave Bergamo in the summer and some big clubs are keen on his signature.

While the 22-year-old has been heavily linked with Inter, Colantuono has suggested that a move to the capital may be wise.

“Schelotto is the kind of player who needs space on the field of play,” the former Palermo tactician commented.

“If he was at Roma, I think he could actually be used as a right-back given the system of play they use. Luis Enrique’s full-backs often transform into wingers.”

The former Italian Under-21 international, who was actually born in Argentina, has scored one goal in 23 Serie A games this term.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes please !
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Luis Enrique lists Totti options
By Football Italia staff

Luis Enrique assures Roma fans he has “plenty of options” to replace Francesco Totti as Roma take on Atalanta.

The captain is suspended for Sunday’s trip to Bergamo, so the media believes it’ll come down to a choice between Miralem Pjanic and Erik Lamela for the trequartista role.

“They aren’t the only alternatives, as there are also Marquinho, Simone Perrotta and Bojan Krkic,” insisted Luis Enrique in today’s press conference.

“I can choose between four or five players, so this way everyone has to stay on their toes. I have plenty of options to replace Totti.”

Simon Kjaer is also expected to start despite recent criticism of his performances.
“Simon is a player at the top level. He’s only 22 and yet has already played a World Cup, two seasons in Serie A and one in the Bundesliga. He has perfect physique and mentality for football.

“When there are mistakes, you get back up. That’s true for Kjaer as it is for Fabio Borini, Perrotta, Marco Cassetti – everyone. Mistakes are made by everybody, not just football players.”

Atalanta would be only four points behind Roma were it not for the six-point penalty over a betting scandal.

“They have done very well and the team is extremely dangerous. German Denis is not the only threat, as they are good on the break and have other quality figures like Luca Cigarini, Matteo Brighi and Ezequiel Schelotto. Atalanta had a wonderful start to the season and deserve to be in this position,” continued the Roma Coach.

The pressure is already building ahead of next week’s Derby della Capitale, especially as rivals Lazio are in disarray.

“I won’t think about the derby, as the most important game is tomorrow. I don’t like talking about other teams, so I focus only on Roma.”

Enrique is so adamant when it comes to his own progress, too, as he was asked about reports he’d replace Pep Guardiola at Barcelona.

“The future does not exist in football. When I agreed a deal with Franco Baldini, I didn’t think I would not respect that contract. I cannot think it now either.

“I live in the present and work to improve the team. I don’t know what I’ll do after Roma, as the only certainty is that if the club wants then I’ll be here to the end of my contract and very happy to do that.”

Right,I'll be giving this match a miss.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Awww come on man lol

Kjaer's been poor this season, but this is about more than just him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

McLewis wrote:Awww come on man lol

I'll have flashscore up. Wink

Believe me Neal my laptop will thank me for not watching this if he's starting i nearly smashed it last time against Siena lol.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

All right lol.

I'm an IT guy so I can appreciate you thinking about your laptop first.

I'm keeping the faith in Kjaer though. It's times like this where he needs our support and not our ridicule. He may just wake up from this slump for all we know.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm

McLewis wrote:All right lol.

I'm an IT guy so I can appreciate you thinking about your laptop first.

I'm keeping the faith in Kjaer though. It's times like this where he needs our support and not our ridicule. He may just wake up from this slump for all we know.

I was a huge fan of this guy a few months back I was even the one on the old forum saying we should sign this guy that he is good CB,etc. :facepalm: But boy how wrong was I.

I would like to think that he will start to show his Palermo form for us but after his performances in a Roma shirt I just can't see it happening.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:

Believe me Neal my laptop will thank me for not watching this if he's starting i nearly smashed it last time against Siena lol.

Yup, I know the feeling... still have a dent in my wall from the Roma-Sampdoria game two years back, thanks to Pazzini, Cassano and Damato (who happens to be the official for this match lol).
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

ErPupone wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:

Yup, I know the feeling... still have a dent in my wall from the Roma-Sampdoria game two years back, thanks to Pazzini, Cassano and Damato (who happens to be the official for this match lol).

I wasn't even mad after that match i was just so dissapointed,no anger at all,which was strange now that i think about it, just so gutted i suppose.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:

I wasn't even mad after that match i was just so dissapointed,no anger at all,which was strange now that i think about it, just so gutted i suppose.

it was a mix of both for me... anger because of the referee, gutted for the result and slipping back to 2nd place. i'd rather not look back...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 am

that.... was.... too close for comfort

our defense fails
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 am

hate how osvaldo gets shoved so f'in wide
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 am

Borini :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

Well done Osvaldo,good lad :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 am

4-1 now,this is getting embarrassing it's the same old story everytime we play away from home.

And where the hell is DDR ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 am

Oh god Atalanta is gonna put up 6 this is disgusting. Why is DDR in the stands Pjanic and Osvaldo should be playing for empoli not Roma
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am

We don't deserve our position in the table tbh with games like this. It's a complete embarrassment.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

Some of these players need a rocket up their ass.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:39 am

Cagliari,Siena and now Atalanta,why u not change tactics when playing away from home LE ? Mad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: