+4
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
The Franchise
Adit
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Importance of Borja Valero - Page 2 Empty Re: The Importance of Borja Valero

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Borja and Arda have very different roles tho. I think Atletico is looking for a mature midfield general, there arent many in Spain, and out of the big 2, Borja might be the best playmaker.

Arda is pretty much a CM, Borja plays something similar no??

Arda does nothing in a game bar lose the ball, Borja would seriously upgrade that team to the next level

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Importance of Borja Valero - Page 2 Empty Re: The Importance of Borja Valero

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Borja and Arda have very different roles tho. I think Atletico is looking for a mature midfield general, there arent many in Spain, and out of the big 2, Borja might be the best playmaker.

Arda is pretty much a CM, Borja plays something similar no??

Arda does nothing in a game bar lose the ball, Borja would seriously upgrade that team to the next level
From what I know, Arda learned his trade in Turkey playing as an advanced playmaker on the wing, ala Gotze for Dortmund altho i dont like the comparison.

He had a good start with Atletico but seems to me like Simeone appreciates wingers like Juanfran, Salvio etc... and hard working players. I can see how they beat out Arda.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2