The Franchise
EarlyPrototype
Adit
che
Harmonica
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Football's biggest dirtbags (Bild) - Page 4 Empty Re: Football's biggest dirtbags (Bild)

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:52 am

Lex wrote:This thread is as worthless as gold plated shit without Giggs' name a mile above everyone else's

jibers wrote:
Lex wrote:This thread is as worthless as gold plated shit without Giggs' name a mile above everyone else's

RVP and Henry should be up there to, they both cheated on their wives Football's biggest dirtbags (Bild) - Page 4 2112065409

Wtf....even RVP and Henry does it too? Im new to the gossip stuff, but largely I realise now that the personal "crimes" are largely ignored if u play good football.... meh...

Joey Barton isn't Suspect [/quote]

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Football's biggest dirtbags (Bild) - Page 4 Empty Re: Football's biggest dirtbags (Bild)

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 am

jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:Constant cheating and inane comments.
Penaldo, Dive Maria.

DiMaria cheats??? now that's new.... the guy dives but never does he fake an injury to get someone sent off and especially not when he plays a big team...

its usually against thug teams like Sevilla and Sporting that he dives

when did Ronaldo last dive??? against Milan??

gimme a break
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Zealous wrote:Constant cheating and inane comments.
Penaldo, Dive Maria.

DiMaria cheats??? now that's new.... the guy dives but never does he fake an injury to get someone sent off and especially not when he plays a big team...

its usually against thug teams like Sevilla and Sporting that he dives

when did Ronaldo last dive??? against Milan??

gimme a break

I have not seen real madrid play that much the last couple of months, so I dont know how much he has dived, but heres a few from this seasons

lol at him kicking at the zaragoza player in order to fool the referee that he was fouled xD

Here he is playacting in the same game

If you want to see more cristiano ronaldo dives then just visit unknowngenius01 youtube channel, he has an entire channel full with him diving and kicking at other players..

One thing I´ve got to admit though, how cristiano ronaldo can get away from diving so much without getting booked is pretty impressive. The few times that messi dives, he always gets booked. Thats one thing that messi needs to learn from cristiano ronaldo, how to not get booked when you dive..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

lmfao those arent dives apart from maybe the first one

Missi dives in the box so blatantly i bet Pep wants to facepalm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:57 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:lmfao those arent dives apart from maybe the first one

Ah I see. When cristiano ronaldo just get the smallest of contact and falls down looking at the referee/linesman its not a dive, but when messi gets his leg tangled with a defender(sociedad) its a dive. Just love the double standard of a real madrid fan.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:lmfao those arent dives apart from maybe the first one

Ah I see. When cristiano ronaldo just get the smallest of contact and falls down looking at the referee/linesman its not a dive, but when messi gets his leg tangled with a defender(sociedad) its a dive. Just love the double standard of a real madrid fan.

Wow hop off bro, ronaldo and many other players as well dive. I could make a montage of iniestas dives as well, but he isn't a dirtbag
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 am

Tell that to the real madrid supporter and not me, seeing as its not I who said that every divers are dirtbag but them. All I did was post dives from cristiano ronaldo when a real madrid supporter asked about them..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 am

harhar11 wrote:Tell that to the real madrid supporter and not me, seeing as its not I who said that every divers are dirtbag but them. All I did was post dives from cristiano ronaldo when a real madrid supporter asked about them..

TONS of players dive, if he said that he is wrong Razz

Iniesta is class bro, just letting you know.

Even messi takes the occasional dive
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Once againt m8, I didnt say that diving automatically makes you a dirtbag it was your fellow real madrid fans who were asking why busquets wasnt on the list. I was just posting videos of cristiano ronaldo diving because a real madrid fan asked when the last time was when he dived.

And btw Cristiano Ronaldo isn't just a dirtbag because he dives, he has occasionaly intentionaly kicked at other players..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

jiopsi wrote:From the Bild:

1. Pepe (Real Madrid)
2. Materazzi (ex Inter Milán)
3. Ibrahimovic (Milan)
4. Luis Suárez (Liverpool)
5. Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid)
6. Mario Ballotelli (Manchester City)
7. Nigel de Jong (Manchester City)
8. Jermaine Jones (Schalke)
9. Gennaro Gattuso (Milan)
10.Mark Van Bommel (Milan)
11.Kevin-Prince Boateng (Milan)

12.Maik Franz (Hertha Berlin)
13.Arnautovic (Werder Bremen)
14.Marcelo (Real Madrid)
15.Wiese (Werder Bremen)

4 Milan players. Bild just lost any respect.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Well tbh trust me tons of players kick out as well. And usually ronaldo gets provoked..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

De Jong should be third tbh.

Don't know why Ibra is 3rd. He might be a jerk but he's always been a fairly respectable footballer on the pitch. He's not like De Jong who gets a kick (literally) out of hurting other footballers.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

1. Pepe (Real Madrid)
3. Ibrahimovic (Milan)

14.Marcelo (Real Madrid)
15.Wiese (Werder Bremen)

4 Milan players. Bild just lost any respect.
Actually, MVB and KPB were considered dirtbags here long before they came to Milan. Especially KPB is a red rag ever since he inured Ballack. And Gattuso is more likely here because of his NT appearances than because of his club membership.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Well tbh trust me tons of players kick out as well. And usually ronaldo gets provoked..

And they are all dirtbags.. Plus if you add his diving with his kicking at other players it makes him a bigger dirtbag...

And btw I have seen him kick players without any sort of provocation, like that one time when he broke that guys nose. Or maybe you think that barely pulling cr7 shirt for less than a second is provocation?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 am

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Well tbh trust me tons of players kick out as well. And usually ronaldo gets provoked..

And they are all dirtbags.. Plus if you add his diving with his kicking at other players it makes him a bigger dirtbag...

And btw I have seen him kick players without any sort of provocation, like that one time when he broke that guys nose. Or maybe you think that barely pulling cr7 shirt for less than a second is provocation?

Sigh.. There are tons of other players who do that kind of stuff, yes that includes messi.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Sigh.. There are tons of other players who do that kind of stuff, yes that includes messi.
I've never seen Messi do anything like this before.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm

1. Pepe (Real Madrid)
3. Ibrahimovic (Milan)
9. Gennaro Gattuso (Milan)???????
11.Kevin-Prince Boateng (Milan)?????
14.Marcelo (Real Madrid)
15.Wiese (Werder Bremen)

How is Joey Barton not on this list? Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves, Roy Keane etc.....the list goes on
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 am

Roy Keane doesn't even play currently, and surely Alves and Sergi Busquets don't deserve to be there for their little playacting. If that was a factor, why not Dida, the worst playactor in history there?

Surprise Marcelo is in there, aside from stepping on Pedro, he is not as dirty as Arbeloa or Ramos, who should be there IMO.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

What people don't realize is that KP Boateng has always been a thug. Got thrown out of our youth NT for it, was penalized a gazillion times for it while he played for Berlin, even got arrested once or twice.
He's a prick.

Speaking of pricks, the divers are missing on that list, like Di Maria, Alves and Biscuits, or Marin, if we're being honest. But I guess he's not high profile enough.

Anyway, I've always liked Mark van Bommel but he is a huge dirtbag on the pitch.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Mark Van Bommel seems to be the archetypical Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Not really, from what I remember messi has only had 3 moments of being a dirtbag, the time he spit in the direction of a player, when started almost started a fight with that shaktar player and when he kicked the ball into the stands while cristiano ronaldo has LOTS of moments of him behing a dirtbag, just watch some of the videos that albicelesta posted

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

rwo power wrote:Mark Van Bommel seems to be the archetypical Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde Very Happy

Well he's just very cynical and very good at getting away with it. So yeah, if I was less of a hypocrite I should hate him as much as the divers, because what he's doing is cheating as well, but at least it's manly cheating.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:27 am

1. Pepe (Real Madrid)
3. Ibrahimovic (Milan)
14.Marcelo (Real Madrid)
15.Wiese (Werder Bremen)
I'm just confused about what exactly constitutes a 'dirtbag'?

There are some players there who are rough players, but then there's Mourinho, who obviously isn't even a player.

So does that mean it is about personality? That would explain the inclusion of the fiery Gattuso, but what about the cool and calculated tackling of van Bommel?

Is it about players making bad tackles? That would explain Boateng, but not Suarez.

So maybe this list is just about football people who have been involved in controversial incidents? That's probably vague enough to include everyone, however, when since did controversy equate to being a 'dirtbag'...?

My conclusion is that this list is just a pile of crap similar to the 'top 10' articles on goal.com that promise an interesting read, but deliver poorly substantiated crap instead.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 am

Well, you can't expect anything els than unsubstantiated crap from the BILD in any case Very Happy (They are Germany's most infamous tabloid, comparable with England's "Sun".) There is even the saying "BILD was the first to talk to the dead body" (="BILD sprach zuerst mit dem Toten." ^^)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

rwo power wrote:Well, you can't expect anything els than unsubstantiated crap from the BILD in any case Very Happy (They are Germany's most infamous tabloid, comparable with England's "Sun".) There is even the saying "BILD was the first to talk to the dead body" (="BILD sprach zuerst mit dem Toten." ^^)

Ah, ok this makes sense now. I'm not familiar with German media, apart from this show that we get here called "the Journal" that shows German news and Bundesliga highlights. So what would you consider a good German source for football news?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:17 am

Good German sources for football news?
http://www.kicker.de
http://www.transfermarkt.de
http://www.bundesliga.de
http://www.reviersport.de
http://www.spox.com
http://www.sport1.de
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next