Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel

Go down

Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel  Empty Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel Amelia expects Milan-Juve duel

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Milan and Juventus will be fighting for the title until the very last day of the season, says Marco Amelia.

The Rossoneri returned to the top of the table with a win at Udinese. They are two points clear of the Old Lady, but Juve do have two games in hand.

“It will be a nice duel with Juventus and I think it will last until the very end of the campaign,” the Diavolo goalkeeper noted.

“They won’t give up as they have the desire to start winning trophies again. We, meanwhile, want to confirm the Scudetto which we won last term.

“It’s battles like this one which stir up desires for victory.”

The 29-year-old, currently the club’s first choice while Christian Abbiati is sidelined with injury, also revealed his hopes for the future.

“I want to win the Champions League with Milan,” he added. “However, one day I hope to play for Roma and be a protagonist.”

Amelia grew up on the Giallorosso youth system but has never played in Serie A for his hometown club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum