Could this guy be any more annoying?

+2
maruf063
ErPupone
6 posters

Go down

Could this guy be any more annoying? Empty Could this guy be any more annoying?

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 am

Lazio: 'Roma project a flop'
By Football Italia staff

Lazio director Igli Tare launched a scathing attack on Roma, who “don’t have a winning project,” and asked for Thursday’s game with Cesena to be called off.

Reports emerged in the media today that the Biancocelesti are waiting until the summer so they can sign players on free transfers.

“I am stunned, as the news is completely false,” slammed director of sport Tare on Lazio Style Radio.

“We know the problems in this squad, but have never sought out players who are out of contract. The situation isn’t as dramatic as the newspapers like to claim.

Our cousins have a project that is not proving to be a winning one, but they still get praised in the media. On the other hand, our club is working solidly to reach its objectives and proving its worth with facts, yet you read things in the papers that make us seem like a disaster area.”

Lazio were also furious that Sunday’s game with Genoa was allowed to go ahead after heavy snowfall and ice saw their journey from Rome take seven hours. During the match, Hernanes, Tommaso Rocchi and Marius Stankevicius picked up muscular injuries.

“It should not have been played,” continued Tare. “We requested the game be postponed and there was every reason to listen to us. In certain respects it has to be said that clubs are treated in very different ways, but this just fires us up more for the rest of the season.

“We are finding it very difficult to train this week, as the Formello grounds are covered in snow and ice. We have considered bringing the kick-off time of Lazio-Cesena forward or even postponing the game if the conditions do not allow for a normal match.”

The Serie A encounter is set to take place on Thursday evening at 19.45 UK time. It was brought forward from the weekend because of Italy’s Six Nations rugby match in Rome on Saturday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFS, shut up already. All he and his team, namely through Brocchi, have been doing is looking at our camp. Just concentrate on your team and avoid making yourself looks like idiots this way. And btw, about the transfer policies, they should not be talking. We have a project and a clear idea in mind, while they just put together a team to win this year's derby, with the Cisse transfer flopping completely (if anything, they got weaker in January).
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Could this guy be any more annoying? Empty Re: Could this guy be any more annoying?

Post by maruf063 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:48 am

Clubber

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Could this guy be any more annoying? Empty Re: Could this guy be any more annoying?

Post by schnix Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 am

Could this guy be any more annoying? 583302
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Tare's a straight up troll....always has been since he's used to losing to us even when he was a player.

Not surprised by his comments.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Jealousy is an awful thing...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:58 pm

My Lazio rant goes on...

Candreva: I don’t support Roma
By Football Italia staff

New Lazio signing Antonio Candreva has dismissed suggestions that he is a fan of city rivals Roma.

The 24-year-old moved to the capital outfit from Cesena last month, but he wasn’t welcomed by all fans who believed he had the Giallorossi in his heart.

“I have nothing to hide,” the midfielder stated on Wednesday. “I’m not a Roma fan, I left home at the age of 14 and I have never been in the Curva Sud.

“I’m just thinking about playing playing for Lazio now and honouring the shirt that I am wearing.”

The Azzurri international, who was born in the Italian capital, has joined the outfit on loan but he wants a permanent switch at the end of the season.

“I’ve played for a lot of clubs and I wasn’t usually given the possibility to settle and stay at the same team for a significant amount of time,” he added.

“It is not easy when you are always sent out on loan. I hope that Lazio believe in me, but I have to give my best in order for that to happen.”

The versatile player is actually owned by Udinese and he’s spent recent years out on loan at Livorno, Juventus, Parma and Cesena.

A couple years ago...

"My idol? Francesco Totti, still one of the best. I also like Cassano. I remember Daniele De Rossi's face, my model player, in the dressing room at the Olimpico. He had just lost against us, Livorno, last in the league. I wanted his jersey, however it had gotten torn on the pitch. He waited for me and brought me a new one. For me, a Roman and Romanista, it was something incredible."

... poor guy

Edit:

FFS shut up already!

http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=31808

Complaining that our game was postponed and not Lazio's.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Candreva:I dont have Twitter account ,i never said i support Roma ..

banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Surag wrote:Candreva:I dont have Twitter account ,i never said i support Roma ..

banana

he admit to saying it this morning lol.

"Non ho niente da nascondere, quelle famose dichiarazioni risalgono al periodo di Livorno ed erano proprio prima di una gara contro la Roma. Ho detto che stimavo Totti e De Rossi, ma avrei detto lo stesso se la domanda me l’avessero posta sulla Lazio. Non sono tifoso della Roma, sono andato via da casa a 14 anni, non sono mai stato in Curva Sud. Penso solo a giocare e, adesso, ad onorare la maglia della Lazio”
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down