Iceman
Raptorgunner
Quinten Metsys
57 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by boss Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Huhhh ! Arsenal 4 Sturridge ..that's great..he's not 4chelsea imo .......also i heard that LeWandowski could leave dortmund 4 a bigger club in summer hmm he would be great choice sooo....."ahhhh...LOL.. !shame on U.... Reus n Gotze pirat !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 am

MJGunner wrote:Reading RVP rumors makes me nauseous. Literally.

Mad

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has vehemently denied showing an interest in joining Real Madrid.

Marca claimed that during a short telephone conversation with the player on Thursday the Netherlands international had been buoyed by reports that Los Blancos were keen on signing him.

"I am pleased to hear about the interest from such an important club as Real Madrid," Van Persie allegedly told the Spanish daily.

"Of course I would like to play there ... [But] I don't think Arsenal will agree to negotiate."

However, the player himself has moved to dismiss the veracity of the article on his Twitter profile.

"Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day," the in-form striker wrote.

Van Persie, who has struck a career-best total of 28 goals for the Gunners already this season, has been linked with both Madrid and Barcelona in the last few weeks.

Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was in the market for a top striker last summer, but was frustrated in his attempts to bring in Sergio Aguero from Atletico, with the Argentine eventually signing for Manchester City in a deal worth around €40 million.

And despite the positive form of both Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain this season, Mourinho is still thought to be keen on signing a world-class frontman.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 pm

The agent of Benfica midfielder Javi Garcia has confirmed the interest of Premier League clubs.

Manchester United and Arsenal are eyeing the former Real Madrid utility.

"There are not, and there have never been, any concrete offers," Manuel Garcia Quilon told O JOGO.

"But I can tell you that there are several clubs following him very carefully, especially Premier League clubs. Then there is also one Bundesliga and one Serie A club.

"Nothing has been discussed with [Benfica] president Luis Filipe Vieira, but if a good offer for the club and Javi arrives at the end of the season, we will analyse it and then we will see."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Both Harry Redknapp and Arsene Wenger have been monitoring the progress of the Belgian international and are ready to table a bid for his services.

Their interest in the 24-year-old was further heightened when Bayern Munich declared they would not be pursuing a deal for the defender.

Tottenham view him as a potential replacement for club captain Ledley King, who has continued to battle with injury this season and has today refused to sign a pay-as-you-play deal at White Hart Lane.

The Gunners are rumoured to view Vertonghen as a perfect partner for Thomas Vermaelen, despite the recent good form of Laurent Koscielny and the arrival of Per Mertesacker.

Wenger is keen to take advantage of the fact that Vertonghen and Vermaelen formed a formidable partnership at Ajax and continue to do so for their national side.

It is likely that the Gunners or Spurs will have to part with around £10m to secure the signature of the 24-year-old in the summer.
The defender's representative has so far denied any approach has been made, but did reveal there is 'plenty of interest from abroad', indicating the north London clubs may not be the only ones in the running.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is not expecting Andrey Arshavin to leave the club this month.

The 30-year-old has been linked with a move back to Russia to join his former club Zenit St Petersburg or Anzhi Makhachkala.

The Russian transfer window is still open and closes on 24th February.

Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have emerged as the Frenchman’s first-choice wingers in recent weeks, but the Gunners boss insists Arshavin will be staying at the Emirates.

Wenger said: "I expect him to be here after 24th February and that is clear."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is furious with reports of Real Madrid moving for captain Robin van Persie.

Wenger is fed-up with the Spanish media and their transfer claims.

"Real Madrid and Barcelona have not been in contact," he snapped.

"What do you think the answer would be? Barcelona knows that they have a difficult job with us always.

"They are very creative. They've created another story. They don't care at all. They just create stories."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Arsenal are eyeing Sunderland winger Stephane Sessegnon.

The Sunday Express says Sessegnon is being lined up for a new Arsenal double act with Robin van Persie.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is considering an offer in the region of £20million for the attacking midfielder, who has been likened to Thierry Henry.

Benin star Sessegnon, 27, cost the Black Cats just £6m when former manager Steve Bruce signed him from Paris St Germain last year.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles is tipped to go for more this summer than former teammate Patrick Bamford.

Bamford, also 18, joined Chelsea for fee rising to £2.5 million, despite making just two senior appearances for Forest.

The Daily Star Sunday says Lascelles looks like earning the East Midlands club even more than Bamford just has.

The England Under-19s star is a target for north London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Sessegnon is nowhere near worth 20 million.

We could have Podolski or Welliton for less.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Montpellier have reportedly increased Olivier Giroud's buy-out clause to €16 million (£13.4 million) in a bid to avoid losing the forward on the cheap in the summer.

The France international was heavily linked with a move to Newcastle during the January transfer window but no official approach was made to the Ligue 1 leaders, while Arsenal are also believed to be monitoring his situation closely.

The Toon have since purchased Senegalese striker Papiss Demba Cisse from Freiburg, leaving the Gunners as Giroud's likeliest suitors should a move to the Premier League be his preferred choice.

Montpellier, though, are bracing themselves for concrete offers in the summer and, according to France Football, have now decided to raise Giroud's buy-out clause, which had previously stood at €10m (£8.4m).

The club's president, Louis Nicollin, had previously stated that he would not allow the player, who is under contract until 2014, to leave for anything less than €50m (£42m).
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Benfica starlet Rodrigo Moreno is attracting interest from England's biggest clubs.

The Mirror says Arsenal and Manchester United and Manchester City are all thought to be in the hunt for Rodrigo Moreno.

The Brazilian born striker spent last season on loan at Bolton, where he scored just one goal in 17 league outings.

However, the 20 year-old has earned rave reviews since returning to Portugal, where he has found the net 12 times in 20 appearances so far this term.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is chasing Ipswich Town teenage striker Carel Tofiak.

The Daily Mail says Wenger scouted Tofiak - who is happy playing on the wing or up front - during a recent game for Town's Under 18s.

Born in Cameroon, but eligible to play for the Republic of Ireland, the 17-year-old has been raising interest from a number of clubs this season.

And Wenger is hoping his ability to spot emerging talent is on the money once again - but will face stiff resistance from the East Anglia club who will not want to let him go.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Sunderland striker Stephane Sessegnon has hinted that he would be open to returning to former club Paris Saint-Germain in the future.

But the in-form 27-year-old has played down talk of a summer switch to Arsenal insisting he is happy at the Stadium of Light.

Sessegnon has notched five goals since Martin O’Neill took over the club in December and he is only concentrating on adding to that tally.

"Interest from some bigger English clubs? I don't think about that so far," Sessegnon told L'Equipe.

"Above all I am thinking to score and assist. We will talk about my future again at the end of the season."

But of a return to Paris he is less certain, claiming he still loves the club.

“The club deserves to do great things and have big players,” he added. “Even though I left a year ago now, I always love Paris, and I still have friends there like Guillaume Hoarau, I regularly talk to him.”
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm

@YoungGunsBlog: France Football exclusive says Eden Hazard has chosen #THFC for his next move. Lille want £40m. Think it's too early for a deal.

For the uninformed: THFC is Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Needless to say, I'd be very upset if that actually happened.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@YoungGunsBlog: France Football exclusive says Eden Hazard has chosen #THFC for his next move. Lille want £40m. Think it's too early for a deal.

Since when are Spuds a big club? :/

I dislike their policy of using us as scouts. I dislike them. Yuck.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@YoungGunsBlog: France Football exclusive says Eden Hazard has chosen #THFC for his next move. Lille want £40m. Think it's too early for a deal.

just like i'd predicted

hope he goes there, they then can safely push Modric out of the club and straight to Chelsea for megabucks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

This has to be a joke.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

MJGunner wrote:Sessegnon is nowhere near worth 20 million.

We could have Podolski or Welliton for less.
LOL I know, these papers make stories out of this asses.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Apparently transfer terms haven't been agreed with Lille, and they want £40mil. Would probably prevent a deal happening, in the end. Although stranger things have happened.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

We had meeting with Hazard a week before the window closed they went well but our chairman think we are being plyed by his agent i still expect him to go to chelsea.
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Moddaws wrote:We had meeting with Hazard a week before the window closed they went well but our chairman think we are being plyed by his agent i still expect him to go to chelsea.
Spurs fan here. affraid

Welcome to hell. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Woahoooohooo woah. Spurs have a 'Club Supported' Logo now? What has GL come to? Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984

jkkkkk

But you're not getting Hazard.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 pm

MJGunner wrote:Woahoooohooo woah. Spurs have a 'Club Supported' Logo now? What has GL come to? Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984

WHAT. THE. *bleep*.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 pm

srigooner wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Woahoooohooo woah. Spurs have a 'Club Supported' Logo now? What has GL come to? Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984

WHAT. THE. *bleep*.

Right?

I remember RG mentioning to the other Spurs fan here that there was no Spuds logo.

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 3732984984
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

just like i'd predicted

hope he goes there, they then can safely push Modric out of the club and straight to Chelsea for megabucks

lol modric is so overrated and he looks like a girl
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm

the most overrated play i have EVER seen in my life, just cant understand what modric is doing on the pitch to be rated so highly.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next