Dante
milanfan7
Rossoneri Ninja
Forza
14 posters

Go down

CL list Empty CL list

Post by Forza Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:50 am

MILAN - Massimiliano Allegri has made his list of 25 players for the continuation of the Champions League action. Here are the players:

Keepers: Abbiati, Amelia, Roma.
Defenders: Abate, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Mexes, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Yepes, Zambrotta.
Misfielders: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Merkel (lista B), Nocerino, Seedorf, Van Bommel.
Attackers: El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Pato, Robinho.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

CL list Empty Re: CL list

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 am

F*CK YES NO SULLEY MUNTARI!!
CL list IZFlI

... shame about Inzaghi though Sad
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:16 am

SES92,yeah baby yeah :dance:
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

No Inzaghi ? Perhaps this is the right choice , Max said Pippo has missed some trainings this year and has played even less matches as well .

Logic says , he is not fit to play in this competition and if that's the case , i would be ok with this.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am

It breaks my heart to think that I'll never see Inzaghi play another game in the Champions League, however it's the perfect list for this team and this has cheered me up to have confirmation that we can call on SES come showtime.

No Gattuso as well, hopefully he and Flamini can provide rest for our midfielders as our schedule becomes potentially hectic if we get past Arsenal. If we don't go far there's nothing lost either, so all in all, I'm very pleased with the list.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 am

I'm fine with this list ... let's get a fkin horrible sh1t player in Maxi Lopez who will most likely not even score than one more goal for us , and put him on the CL list ahead of Inzaghi who can still do wonders inside the box when we need that lucky goal .... the Milan Lab can s*ck my **** it was one of the best lab's in Europe treating injuries like no over and getting players in peak condition by February to last until the end of the season and now they can't even get Inzaghi in a good playing condition after a year !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

The problem is that Inzaghi is far more likely to be unavailable or unable to play from the start if Ibrahimovic is suspended or injured. In this case, Lopez's ability to play a full game has to be prioritised over the potential for Inzaghi to do something magical in the last few moments. We have to plan for 180 minutes, not for the last five, as much as it pains me to leave Inzaghi out.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 am

dostoevsky wrote:The problem is that Inzaghi is far more likely to be unavailable or unable to play from the start if Ibrahimovic is suspended or injured. In this case, Lopez's ability to play a full game has to be prioritised over the potential for Inzaghi to do something magical in the last few moments. We have to plan for 180 minutes, not for the last five, as much as it pains me to leave Inzaghi out.

Maxi Lopez is a plain waste of space ... The guy isnt particularly good at anything ... he's average at best . And if Ibra get's suspended putting this guy in would mean that our attack would be the Sahara Desert . At least Inzaghi is seen on the field trying ... Maxi Lopez will choke under pressure like he did in Barca and in Russia ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

Sometimes all you need is a centre-forward to hold the ball up, do the simple things and take physical pressure off a second striker such as Pato, who will be the main man if Ibrahimovic isn't around - assuming Pato is available at all in this scenario. Let's give Lopez a chance to prove what he can do in our system before we give up on him. Regardless of whether we can actually win the Champions League or not, you have to build your list with the final in mind and we can't have someone in the squad who is a risk in terms of his fitness. If Inzaghi were five years younger I'd trust him, however he's on the verge of retirement and his body is fighting against his mind.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Inzaghi was born for Champions league nights. The man has still got it, remember last year against Madrid? Milan were running out of ideas like headless chicken, Superpippo enters and BOOOM! Milan were ahead within no time. Denying Superpippo another chance to put one over Raul is a crime.

And Rino Gattuso isn't there too? Allegri is an idiot for real! men like Gennaro, Seedorf, Ambrosini and Superpippo are those who pull up their sleeves in big games, Allegri doesn't know a shit about how it is done in Europe. Oh my! Milan do miss Carletto!.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Keyzar wrote:Inzaghi was born for Champions league nights. The man has still got it, remember last year against Madrid? Milan were running out of ideas like headless chicken, Superpippo enters and BOOOM! Milan were ahead within no time. Denying Superpippo another chance to put one over Raul is a crime.

And Rino Gattuso isn't there too? Allegri is an idiot for real! men like Gennaro, Seedorf, Ambrosini and Superpippo are those who pull up their sleeves in big games, Allegri doesn't know a shit about how it is done in Europe. Oh my! Milan do miss Carletto!.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Keyzar wrote:Inzaghi was born for Champions league nights. The man has still got it, remember last year against Madrid? Milan were running out of ideas like headless chicken, Superpippo enters and BOOOM! Milan were ahead within no time. Denying Superpippo another chance to put one over Raul is a crime.

Can you please explain the facepalms?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Mesbah, Merkel, SES in. Glad.

Inzaghi has no place in Milan, truth
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Keyzar wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Can you please explain the facepalms?

Your telling Allegri to include Pippo Inzaghi, a 38 year old who has barely trained with the team, is still recovering with his form after his year long injury, and has largely been ineffective this season for the time given to him (understandably). Managers don't put in players due to chance, or nostalgia.

Gattuso, a man who is still recovering from a serious ocular injury, is injured for another month or so, and is seriously out of fitness due to the given injury, and yet you would include him in the competition which requires only the fittest and most in form.

Allegri doesn't know Europe? Its his SECOND YEAR.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:54 pm

pUsHa wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:The problem is that Inzaghi is far more likely to be unavailable or unable to play from the start if Ibrahimovic is suspended or injured. In this case, Lopez's ability to play a full game has to be prioritised over the potential for Inzaghi to do something magical in the last few moments. We have to plan for 180 minutes, not for the last five, as much as it pains me to leave Inzaghi out.

Maxi Lopez is a plain waste of space ... The guy isnt particularly good at anything ... he's average at best . And if Ibra get's suspended putting this guy in would mean that our attack would be the Sahara Desert . At least Inzaghi is seen on the field trying ... Maxi Lopez will choke under pressure like he did in Barca and in Russia ...

i guess i was right all along Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Just out of curiosity, who here has seen Maxi Lopez play? Because he isn't as bad as you make him out to be, he is infact a good player.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:07 pm

him not being a starer for Catania says enough tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Nes-T33 wrote:him not being a starer for Catania says enough tbh

How can a poacher start for a team that has no creativity?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Potential wrote:

Milan is oozing with creativity all over the place ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Potential wrote:

Yeah , haven't we..
May i remind you that we lack certain players to be creative ?

Nocerino and Ambrosini aren't there to create anything . Our creative and most technical players are out at the moment. When all were fit and playing , we were the most entertaining team in Italy , at least.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Potential wrote:

Ibrahimovic, Seedorf, Robinho, SES, Aquilani, Merkel & dare I say Urby are all creative.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Potential wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
Potential wrote:

Ibrahimovic, Seedorf, Robinho, SES, Aquilani, Merkel & dare I say Urby are all creative.

Urby? not so much. Perhaps as a leftback,meeh, or as a midfielder..!

Because as our Trequartista , nooo!
Merkel will be creative when we the team is in the mood for it. He won't take responsibilities on his own or flash out from nowhere to attack.

I've seen him be aggresive and fast thinker(is that a word? Laughing ) , but he lacks in confidence, so he is not that creative to be included in this list .

I would say he has it in him, though , it is just premature to define him as creative for us.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Pretty good list for the CL. Glad to see SES get in there
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm

compared to the defense and attack, that midfield is really letting the team down Sad
great squad though, depth throughout, minus the lack of creativity from the midfield like mentioned previously.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

exactly my thoughts tonger. theres missing that little POWWWW in the mid Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect