BiasedMilanFan3
Rossoneri Ninja
•MilanDevil•
Milantildeath
dostoevsky
FennecFox7
15 posters

Go down

It's about that time for me to make moves Empty It's about that time for me to make moves

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:46 am

While I love and adore some of the intelligent posters on the forum, I can no longer deal with some of the nonsense that's been going on. If any of you would like to remain in touch, feel free to PM me your email/gmail/facebook or whatever messenger you use. This place has given me so much in the past and I'd like to thank all of you who played a role in making me a better man. To those who I won't speak to again, take care and I wish you the best of luck.

God Bless,
Dom

P.S. This Milan section has always meant a lot to me and it's the reason I first joined the forum. It all started with Iras, but as I spent more time lurking/posting, I really began to feel close with most (if not all) the posters in the beautiful section. It's been an honor and I hope to hear from some of you via PM, I'm always up for a good conversation.

Back to top Go down

It's about that time for me to make moves Empty Re: It's about that time for me to make moves

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:54 am

Milan section the new madrid section? :lucas:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

It's about that time for me to make moves Empty Re: It's about that time for me to make moves

Post by dostoevsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 am

I'm sorry to hear, however an esteemed poster such as yourself is always welcome back, even if just to tell us how you're going. All the best with your plans, you'll be missed.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Milan section the new madrid section? :lucas:

I call it the Muntari Effect. :lucas:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 am

another one bites the dust....feel free to come back whenever you'd like. I've been around since the very beginning of the first forum on goal.com, you'll be back mate Thumbs up
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 am

I would've wanted you to stay. Every member in adds something to this forums, and in the milan section we are a family.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 am

Laters bro Sad

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

I guess i'll have to be the new Dom...

Good luck with life Tetra
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Two of our best posters leaving us at the same time! That's gonna hurt!

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and hope you come back soon! The forum will always be like this! With some good and some not so good posters! I think it's good to take a break.. But I hope its not very long..
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Dom , it's been a long time since we talked a bit , but , all the best from me as well. Our section has lost many good posters and you are one of them.

Good luck and i hope to hear from you again in the future.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 pm

take care man Sad
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Is there some sort of secret party going on that only a few of us are invited to?

Either way, cheers bud.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Why leave...You don't gotta let the nonsense get to you just build on it and enjoy whats left of these forums.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't let the negatives weigh you down man. I always liked hearing your opinion and comments
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 am

Sad, I hope you change your mind. Good luck man and may peace be with you wherever you go.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Just wanted to clear up somethings and apologize for my overreaction. I'm not one who seeks attention and this thread was created after I let a few events get the best of me; I'll be the first to admit that I've been know to overreact in some of my past life experiences and it's something that I'm still working on (hey, nobody's perfect.) I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post and or PM me, your encouraging words made me realize I was making a huge mistake. I eventually thought to myself, "Why leave a place that has helped me so much over the last couple of years?" and I decided to come back "home."

On a side note: I had my appointment with the psychiatrist yesterday and that went very well. I realized how many things I actually kept to myself over the years and getting them off my chest allowed me to properly analyze certain events in my life. I also quit smoking Marijuana a week ago and that's played a big role in "clearing my head", I've never felt so in control of my life and I feel very positive about the future.

Once again, thank you all for the kind words and I promise that I'll never think about leaving this place again.

:bow: Milan section

P.S. Let's get this place back on the map, we used to hold this forum down and there's no doubt in my mind that we can do it again Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 am

:bow: THC 10

whoever neg repped that is a :lucas:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm

THC 10 wrote:Just wanted to clear up somethings and apologize for my overreaction. I'm not one who seeks attention and this thread was created after I let a few events get the best of me; I'll be the first to admit that I've been know to overreact in some of my past life experiences and it's something that I'm still working on (hey, nobody's perfect.) I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to post and or PM me, your encouraging words made me realize I was making a huge mistake. I eventually thought to myself, "Why leave a place that has helped me so much over the last couple of years?" and I decided to come back "home."

On a side note: I had my appointment with the psychiatrist yesterday and that went very well. I realized how many things I actually kept to myself over the years and getting them off my chest allowed me to properly analyze certain events in my life. I also quit smoking Marijuana a week ago and that's played a big role in "clearing my head", I've never felt so in control of my life and I feel very positive about the future.

Once again, thank you all for the kind words and I promise that I'll never think about leaving this place again.

:bow: Milan section

P.S. Let's get this place back on the map, we used to hold this forum down and there's no doubt in my mind that we can do it again Thumbs up

Great to hear mate! Glad to have you.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down