Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!!

+4
M99
S
andiii
spanky
8 posters

Go down

Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!! Empty Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!!

Post by spanky Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Inter set to appoint Sinisa Mihajlovic

Inter are ready to make a move for Fiorentina coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

With Leonardo set to accept the role of sporting director at Paris Saint-Germain, the Neroazzurri have started their search for his replacement.

After Argentine coach Marcelo Bielsa reportedly turned down the offer to coach Inter, the Neroazzurri have turned their attention to their former player Sinisa Mihajlovic.

The Serb spent two years at Inter as Roberto Mancini’s assistant after ending his playing days at Giuseppe Meazza, before accepting the offer from Bologna.

Following the successful spell at Catania he took over the reigns at Fiorentina last summer and is now wanted by Inter to take over from Leonardo.

Mihajlovic has a one year left on his contract at Fiorentina, but Viola chiefs are unlikely to cause him any problems should an offer from Inter arrive.

The Serbian coach was in the running for Inter job when Jose Mourinho left for Real last summer and it now looks that he will finally get the opportunity to lead the Neroazzurri on his own.

Mihajlovic has always spoken of his desire to return to Giuseppe Meazza one day, so there is no doubt he is very keen on the job.

http://www.soccernews.com/inter-set-to-appoint-sinisa-mihajlovic-galatasaray-confirm-talks-for-atletico-star-trio/75666/
__________________________________________________________________________________________

im suprised this move didnt already happen last year when mourinho left.

anyway what u guys think of this, mihajlovic has been kind of a up and down coach after leaving inter by doing well with catania and arguably failing with fiorentina.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!! Empty Re: Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!!

Post by andiii Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 pm

i want someone better etc. but if it's going to be one of these average names it might as well be mihajlovic as he loves inter
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!! Empty Re: Breaking news: Mihajlovic rumored to be next Inter coach!!

Post by S Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

they are going to appoint him only on a 1 yr contract i guess coz i read sumwhere that guardiola is booked for 2012..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 am

Meanwhile, another candidate for the vacant post has ruled himself out of the race. Fiorentina coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, who is also a former Inter player, has revealed that he wants to stay in Florence, telling the club's official website: "Last season, Fiorentina chose me and I chose them, despite having my pick of other opportunities.

"I am glad I took that decision, which allowed me to work with a club containing many competent and serious people. I hope to continue to do this job for many years to come."

:coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 am

good...i rather want Villas-Boas...even if it costs 15m euro

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 am

The BoyWonder wrote:good...i rather want Villas-Boas...even if it costs 15m euro

Andre Villas-Boas' agent has denied reports that his client could leave Porto this summer to take charge of Serie A giants, Inter.

The Coppa Italia winners are back in the market for a new coach after Leonardo departed the club earlier this week. The Brazilian spent six months in charge, taking over on an interim basis following the sacking of Rafa Benitez.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter have reportedly made Villas-Boas and Sinisa Mihajlovic their top targets after former Chile coach Marco Bielsa rebuffed the club's approach.

The 33-year-old Portuguese tactician is in high demand, following an historic treble in his first season in charge at Porto.

However, his agent, Carlos Goncalves has rejected the reports linking his client with the Italian club, telling Record: "This makes no sense."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Gasperini gets my vote
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 pm

lol at inter not being able to find a decent manager.. just proves how few 'competent big club ' managers there exist who are unemployed
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Lmao the saga continues.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

diptiman wrote:lol at inter not being able to find a decent manager.. just proves how few 'competent big club ' managers there exist who are unemployed

And you actually think this is the reason.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down