Iniesta > Silva > Ozil
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Iniesta, Silva and Ozil - Page 2 Empty Re: Iniesta, Silva and Ozil

Post by juventus101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 am

Iniesta has the best close control dribbling of the 3, but thats where his advantages end. Ozil and Silva are both better than him overall. More creative, better finishing (unless its the 90th minute of a big game, where Iniesta may be the best finisher in the world lol), faster, etc, they have pretty much everything over Iniesta. It is close though, and all 3 are on the same level as Ronaldo, just a notch below Messi.

Ozil > Silva > Iniesta.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 pm

People with supreme first touch can avoid the closing down that happens in EPL. Özil wouldn't have any problems just like Silva. They can gain time and avoid challenges, it's in their nature. Silva excells more at close ball control and dribbling but he won't go anywhere far with it because his pace is average. His passing is accurate but most of the time chips or lobs through mid air.
Now, the case of Özil. He dribbles less and has worse close control but if he goes past his marker, he'll cause a lot of damage. The area Özil covers is insane, just watch any RM match, our defender could hoofball from half the field, Özil would still get it starting from midfield and mostly with one touch. his first touch is superior to Silva's and very different. He uses it to set himself apart from his markers with his pace. Silva does it to stop the ball and pass as soon as possible. Özil is in no need to pass immediatly, he can pick up the passing lines or move somewhere for better perspectives.
Özil does a huge amount of off ball or offside line runs which brings 2-3 players out of position. Silva can't do it by his nature.
If you understood what I'm talking about you'd notice what Özil would do in EPL eco smile Silva is a great player but he isn't capable of things Özil is but Özil can do almost everything Silva does and much more Very Happy

Last but not least, Özil's through balls are fast on the ground unlike Silva passes, they leave little time to react eco smile

Just little proof that I don't make up sutff eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Ozil has better finishing than Iniesta?

LOL.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Ozil's finishing is great.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

Ozils finishing is very underrated, and is actually very good. If you dont believe me, just look at the Superclassico against Barcelona in preseason or his 30+ yard screamer against Barca that unfortunately hit the post last week. That wouldve been one of the nicest goals ive ever seen if it went in.,
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

Yea....I've watched every game he's played for the last 1 1/2 seasons.His chance conversion is very average.

P.S a 30 yeard screamer dosen't make you a good finisher.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

Iniesta>Silva>Ozil

Ozil obviously is the youngest though and has more potential to get better than the other 2.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 am

A 30 yard screamer means you have a good shot. Which is what im trying to say. The guy is not a clinical striker, but he does have a sick shot, which means his finishing is pretty good, at least for an attacking mid (whose being compared to other attacking mids, not forwards). Sure, hes not ever gonna score 20 goals a season, but thats not his job. His job is to mainly assist his forwards in front of him, and rip a shot of his own when he gets the chance. And when he rips that shot, its usually a good shot.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:59 am

Özil finishing is good? What am I reading here Laughing Its obv. hes weaknesses, there have been dosens of chances that he could have realized, but was saved by goalkeeper because of the impact on the ball was too weak. But despite his shit finishing, hes superb vision, passing, position and the current form hes on makes up he loss anyway.
Özil>Iniesta>Silva.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:04 am

juventus101 wrote:A 30 yard screamer means you have a good shot. Which is what im trying to say. The guy is not a clinical striker, but he does have a sick shot, which means his finishing is pretty good, at least for an attacking mid (whose being compared to other attacking mids, not forwards). Sure, hes not ever gonna score 20 goals a season, but thats not his job. His job is to mainly assist his forwards in front of him, and rip a shot of his own when he gets the chance. And when he rips that shot, its usually a good shot.
Lol you seriously think Özil has better goalscoring chance than Silvas? Laughing...I disagree, one thing Silva is good at is scoring goals, when hes not even supposed to do.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 am

juventus101 wrote:A 30 yard screamer means you have a good shot. Which is what im trying to say. The guy is not a clinical striker, but he does have a sick shot, which means his finishing is pretty good, at least for an attacking mid (whose being compared to other attacking mids, not forwards). Sure, hes not ever gonna score 20 goals a season, but thats not his job. His job is to mainly assist his forwards in front of him, and rip a shot of his own when he gets the chance. And when he rips that shot, its usually a good shot.

Wait. One 30 yard screamer that hit the post/crossbar (admittedly an amazing shot) gives someone a sick shot? And having a sick shot doesn't mean your finishing is good.

I'm just saying. Ozil has had some pretty good goals and I'm not saying he's a terrible finisher, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree it could use some work (his finishing), and his much stronger points are elsewhere.

Do wish Barca snatched him but oh well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

Again, if Iniesta is an attacking MF =, then so is Xavi. Iniesta is a CM. Ozil has a higher ceiling than Silva, Silva looks better than he is because he is in a league were having the slightest bit of ball control and technique makes you look like Maradona, Ozil is doing it in Spain. Ozil for me.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 am

Im not saying Ozil is a world class finisher. Im saying his finishing is underrated, and is better than Iniesta's. Havent really seen enough of Silvas finishing to judge but Ozil > Iniesta in finishing, and everything else in my opinion except for close control.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am

i like this juventus fella.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 am

Toni Kroos>>>>>>>Oezil

Iniesta, Silva and Ozil - Page 2 41707_thumb
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I dont understand how özil has more potential than iniesta. Iniesta at özils age was barcas motm(overshadowing schevenko, dinho, deco and kaka when they were in their prime/close to it) against milan(when they were WC) in the CL semi-final.

Now iniesta was not as important to barca as özil is to his team, but that is because barca had better player than real madrid/germany..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 pm

harhar11 wrote:I dont understand how özil has more potential than iniesta. Iniesta at özils age was barcas motm(overshadowing schevenko, dinho, deco and kaka when they were in their prime/close to it) against milan(when they were WC) in the CL semi-final.

Now iniesta was not as important to barca as özil is to his team, but that is because barca had better player than real madrid/germany..

Ozil owned Milan too last year, was the best player against the "best team ever" in the supercup ,in copa del rey final and this year, was great at the world cup at onlu 21, carried Werder on his shoulder for 2 years, and carried his team to the uefa cup final at the age of 20.

PS : 26 assists in his first year with Real Madrid.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:58 pm

I saw that game. I wouldnt say that he owned milan, he didnt do anything out of this world apart from a well taken goa, same thing against a barca that had just came back from the beachl.. And I said when milan were one of the best teams in the world.

I don't care that much about stats. If stats were everything, then özil is already better than zidane...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2