Mourinho waited in the parking lot for "El clasico" match official to recriminate him.

+13
leemhuis
Zealous
JAY-Z
billionmillion
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
halamadrid2
Interista809
Lex
Mr Nick09
Baraa
Doc
Nirgall
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho waited in the parking lot for "El clasico" match official to recriminate him. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho waited in the parking lot for "El clasico" match official to recriminate him.

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

billionmillion wrote:the referee is twice size of mourinho. i see mourinho waiting there with guards

Grown up school yard bully...

I despise the guy.

Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mourinho waited in the parking lot for "El clasico" match official to recriminate him. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho waited in the parking lot for "El clasico" match official to recriminate him.

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:19 am

Mourinho :bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

How does it feel to f*ck a professional? :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 am

In reality, Madrid would have been to 9 or 10 men in first half if it was a match in almos any other league even BPL, or CL.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 am

scratch

That statement honestly makes me question whether you've ever watched a BPL game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 am

EPL? lol ok
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 am

ragbirjosh wrote: scratch

That statement honestly makes me question whether you've ever watched a BPL game.

I watch much BPL. Pepe attack on Alexis Sanchez in area would be penalty and red card in BPL. Pepe stamp again would be maybe not see by referee but will be automatic ban after game, like for Baloteli. Maybe you watch different game. Among all ambush on Messi at least one red card in BPL.

I don like Barca, but this was terrible rough game from Madrid. And, Madrid lose progression in Copa anyway. Remember in CL how easy was red card for Motta. With CL ref Madrid would lose many player for aggression in same game.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 am

Dude Pepe got the ball ffs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Dude Pepe got the ball ffs.

Very comical.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 am

Main point is that regardless of the performance of the referee, Mourinho attitude what that of a Dick and a Clown.

I'm sorry for Madrid fans for having to have him on their team.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 am

barca are a disgrace

most insufferable bunch of diving, play-acting pussies ever

a lot of the fans on this board are just as bad as their players. someone touches one of their players, their player dives to the floor and playacts and barca fans call the madrid player a "thug"... just plain embarrassing!

i hope we never play barca again. there's many teams out there who would wipe the floor with us atm and i'd be glad to play against them. but not barca
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am

You can hate Mou, can love him, but you gotta admit without such an extravagant and interesting personalia, football will lose Very Happy
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:39 am

I wonder why Super Floren hasn't come back yet to make one of his famous threads?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum