aleumdance
Raptorgunner
EL Patron
Jay29
REWB
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RVP's reaction to the OX sub? - Page 2 Empty Re: RVP's reaction to the OX sub?

Post by REWB Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:39 am

The Verminator wrote:Yes it does matter by how much. 8-2 is humiliation. 2-1 is a close competition. 8-2 affects the players alot more psychologically than 2-1. I know it's not the point of your post but i had to say it.

@cartts: look man. When we lost 8-2 people were expecting us to have a very bad season. We turned that around BIG time. Now who's to say that we can't do it again? We need less of a miracle to help us this time, and we could very well be back on track to getting 4th place. Gerv's end product has been poor, but he does do alot better than Shava, offensively and defensively.

ONLY reason why we turned that 8-2 around was because wenger brought players which gave the whole team a boost. lets see if he does it this time.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

Don't you get it REWB? We still have those very players. We can turn this boat around again. It's just a mentality thing, and a motivational thing too.

Although that's not to say that i wouldn't like AW to delve into the market for a backup striker, or atleast play Park somee more. Give him a chance
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Jamin wrote:Wenger will NEVER be sacked so stop with the nonsense.

If he leaves it will be his decision not the board, same goes to SAF.

that's the problem. he's lost the plot but he's built up so much of reputation that it's become nearly impossible to fire him. we're going to keep faltering until he steps down. i'm not expecting any more trophies the rest of his tenure
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Jamin wrote:Wenger will NEVER be sacked so stop with the nonsense.

If he leaves it will be his decision not the board, same goes to SAF.

that's the problem. he's lost the plot but he's built up so much of reputation that it's become nearly impossible to fire him. we're going to keep faltering until he steps down. i'm not expecting any more trophies the rest of his tenure

same here, I don't expect anymore trophies as long as Wenger is around.. and I am saying this in the most polite way possible
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm

The Verminator wrote:Hold up everyone. You guys are all making this loss seem alot bigger than it is. We lost 8-2 in the beginning of the season. Now we lost 2-1 and we could have even won the game if we were a bit more lucky. You guys are taking this loss out of proportion. Losing 2-1 to Yanited isn't humiliating. Don't overreact people.

Plus stop saying that we ARE playin in EL next year. We have 48 points to play for and we are 5 behind Chelsea. Not to mention Gervinho is coming back from AFCON, and Wilshere, Sagna, and Arteta are coming back from injury.

Why is that we need to rely on "Luck or Refs" and the rest of the league can rely on players. As a hole our team is not good enough to be in the top 4. Also we were starting to show issues before Sagna and Artetta were injutred. Also before Gervihno went to AFCON. The reason that we have been getting the bad results is because everyone is starting to send 2 or 3 players at RVP. Unless we get someone in to take part of the defense away from him we will continue to get the results that we do.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

6unner wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Hold up everyone. You guys are all making this loss seem alot bigger than it is. We lost 8-2 in the beginning of the season. Now we lost 2-1 and we could have even won the game if we were a bit more lucky. You guys are taking this loss out of proportion. Losing 2-1 to Yanited isn't humiliating. Don't overreact people.

Plus stop saying that we ARE playin in EL next year. We have 48 points to play for and we are 5 behind Chelsea. Not to mention Gervinho is coming back from AFCON, and Wilshere, Sagna, and Arteta are coming back from injury.

Why is that we need to rely on "Luck or Refs" and the rest of the league can rely on players. As a hole our team is not good enough to be in the top 4. Also we were starting to show issues before Sagna and Artetta were injutred. Also before Gervihno went to AFCON. The reason that we have been getting the bad results is because everyone is starting to send 2 or 3 players at RVP. Unless we get someone in to take part of the defense away from him we will continue to get the results that we do.
6unner wrote:

every second half of the season for the past 3 years, Teams always figure out how to play us its just annoying

last season it was worse, they would force us to the middle, park at the box and hit a counter, now they mark RVP 90 mins non-stop..

I really hope wengie has noticed
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Guys i'm really really worried .if i was to make a list of the top / big clubs . i will put arsenal between the last one. Moratti spent a lot to get sneijder , mourinho , milito ... and it has paid . Bayern munich , a club that has a similar politic than us BUY Robben Ribéry and Neuer, they paid the price and they got top class player .

We stick with diaby , miquel , andré santos ( 29 ) .. . We never even try for sneijder or robben even when real was kicking them out, nor benzema . yaya touré was willing to play with his brother at arsenal 2 seasons ago when pep started using busquests .. .

Arsenal is losing the aura , even inter , guys inter looks like so much bigger than us !! Moratti spent a lot to get sneijder , mourinho , milito ... and it has paid .
It is not all about buying , i'd rather have snjeider at 25 millions than gervinho at 15 . We paid for arshavin and he was top class for a while, no a songle regret !! Would have loved to see This RVP with the old Arsha
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Bénin wrote:Guys i'm really really worried .if i was to make a list of the top / big clubs . i will put arsenal between the last one. Moratti spent a lot to get sneijder , mourinho , milito ... and it has paid . Bayern munich , a club that has a similar politic than us BUY Robben Ribéry and Neuer, they paid the price and they got top class player .

We stick with diaby , miquel , andré santos ( 29 ) .. . We never even try for sneijder or robben even when real was kicking them out, nor benzema . yaya touré was willing to play with his brother at arsenal 2 seasons ago when pep started using busquests .. .

Arsenal is losing the aura , even inter , guys inter looks like so much bigger than us !! Moratti spent a lot to get sneijder , mourinho , milito ... and it has paid .
It is not all about buying , i'd rather have snjeider at 25 millions than gervinho at 15 . We paid for arshavin and he was top class for a while, no a songle regret !! Would have loved to see This RVP with the old Arsha
1) we let the invicibles go too early

2) WENGER IS NOT STICKING TO HIS YOUTH APPROACH.. cuz if he did players like Nacer Baraite, Nordviet and others would still be Arsenal players

3) The Board has given wenger too much liberty that even when its clear he has lost it, We all know he won't do anything to change it

and what PI$$ES me most?..when you bring out Wenger's flaws, some fans would jump on you like a pack of Wolves
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 am

aleumdance wrote:
Bénin wrote:Guys i'm really really worried .if i was to make a list of the top / big clubs . i will put arsenal between the last one. Moratti spent a lot to get sneijder , mourinho , milito ... and it has paid . Bayern munich , a club that has a similar politic than us BUY Robben Ribéry and Neuer, they paid the price and they got top class player .

1) we let the invicibles go too early

2) WENGER IS NOT STICKING TO HIS YOUTH APPROACH.. cuz if he did players like Nacer Baraite, Nordviet and others would still be Arsenal players

3) The Board has given wenger too much liberty that even when its clear he has lost it, We all know he won't do anything to change it

and what PI$$ES me most?..when you bring out Wenger's flaws, some fans would jump on you like a pack of Wolves

Agreed. Everyone's open to criticism and scrutiny, especially if you are not performing well. Personally I wouldn't feel as negatively about Wenger as I do currently if he were more of a stand-up guy. If he were someone that came out and accepted responsibility for the team's failures instead of routinely making excuses, I'd respect him so much more. There isn't anything honorable about him deflecting blame and conjuring up excuses every time something goes wrong. The excuses he has may indeed be valid, but to constantly rely on them is quite simply pitiful.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 am

RVP should be more upset about his miss in the 50th minute; anyone have Wengers reaction to that ?

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

From RVP's official Facebook page.

I WAS NOT HAVING A GO AT THE BOSS ON SUNDAY

The manager and I are fine and my relationship with the club is good

LET me start by putting the record straight.
I was not having a go at the boss on Sunday. I was just sad to see Alex leave the pitch as he just gave the assist for our only goal.

I was not questioning his judgment. I know it's not my place to challenge what Arsene Wenger does. He is the boss, he makes the decisions and that's it, end of story. I have worked with the boss long enough to know there's always a good reason behind his decisions, and there was again on Sunday. When Arsene makes a decision, it is based on a lot of information that everyone else might not know about and he will never betray. I admire him so much for that.

As he said after the game, he doesn't have to explain his substitutions to anyone. He was right to remind everyone that he has been in the job 30 years and made 50,000 substitutions, why on earth should he have to justify each and every one of them?

He has all the information, he knows when a player is carrying a small injury, or has been ill, or is tiring. Arsene's remarkable success in the game is proof enough that his decisions are made from knowledge and experience. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain had a calf injury. We did not know that but the boss did and brought Andrey Arshavin on.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Arsene Wenger. He is one of the best football coaches in the world, with a brilliant record of success here at Arsenal. I wouldn't be here or the player I am without him. The manager and I are fine and my relationship with the club is good. I don't want anyone misunderstanding the situation here for a moment.There is no problem, there is no conflict and there is no controversy. The boss knows that, I know that, the players all know that. But it's important the Arsenal fans know that and that people in the game know that.

We are all committed to doing the very best we can to bring success to The Emirates. We are not giving up on a top-four finish, no way. Losing to Manchester United was a setback, but it is not a knockout blow. The way this season is going I think it's pretty safe to say there will be a lot more surprises before the Premier League season is over. There's plenty of games still left, we have recovered from reverses like this before and we will win again. So anybody writing us off is making a mistake.This could still be a good season for us. We have the FA Cup to look forward to and the Champions League. We will all be giving 100 per cent to make sure we bring one of those trophies home, hopefully both of them.
Let's all stick together and fight.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 am

Is it really official?

If so, that's cool. Good to see there is no beef between them two, and that the harmony in the dressing room is intact
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 am

The Verminator wrote:Is it really official?

If so, that's cool. Good to see there is no beef between them two, and that the harmony in the dressing room is intact
Yeah, he linked it from his Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/RobinvanPersie

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am

Is his twitter official? Laughing
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am

The Verminator wrote:Is his twitter official? Laughing
:facepalm:. He's verified, Twitter certainly think so.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 am

Nah was just kidding i knew his twitter was official coz i've been on it before. Was just joking Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am

He is a good captain. Arsenal should keep him at all costs. Even if it means a wage policy.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am

That's what we think too. But dunno what Wenger thinks. Dunno if he would break the policy for him. And i dunno if RVP would want to stay if AW doesn't buy anyone and more players leave....But let's hope he stays
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

IMO , RVP's reaction was a bit hurried in a way n absolutely needless...well about his statement on fb after that ....i would believe him only if He extends a new contract :bom: otherwise..hard to believe..LOL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:00 pm

RVP's reaction to the OX sub? - Page 2 397177_214624141965180_208710265889901_433810_1770157186_n

guess who that is
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

aleumdance wrote:RVP's reaction to the OX sub? - Page 2 397177_214624141965180_208710265889901_433810_1770157186_n

guess who that is
RVP's reaction to the OX sub? - Page 2 RvpWolves
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:LOL @ RVP owing us. Give it a rest, some of you.

Look at it this way, a football career span, on average, is pretty short- in terms of the whole 'players peaking' discussion. RVP is 28- granted he hasn't played as many times as he'd like, due to injuries etc- but he doesn't have very long left at the top, so to speak.

Why in God's name will RVP stay with a team that is on the slide? Henry, Cesc, Nasri and now RVP can see what exactly is going on besides Wenger. Football in todays world isn't how it used to be. The days of Totti, Raul, Scholes, Giggs and Gerrard (+ a few barcelona players) are long gone. in terms of players staying till the death.

The Arsenal board and Wenger are not being honest to the players of the fans. We have a healthy bank account, yet we have poor players on a lot of money, who are not good enough to play for us.

now we have a board and a manager who are complicit is treating the paying supporters and total idiots.

Wenger wasted £90m on Xhaka, Perez and Mustafi now we're worse off than ever.

Imagine, after all this time, we're still paying the British core top whack and they're all terrible
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2