baresi
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Albiceleste
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

QPR signs Taiwo - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR signs Taiwo

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 am

We should be calling Didac back. He would be playing every game with the LB's we got right now

And yeah Taiwo sucked bad

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

QPR signs Taiwo - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR signs Taiwo

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:We should be calling Didac back. He would be playing every game with the LB's we got right now

And yeah Taiwo sucked bad

Well said BM3 as this is the only disappointment I have with Allegri and his treatment of Didac.

OT: Who the hell are the idiots who are stating that we ruined Taiwo? :facepalm:

Since he came we expected his locomotive runs, his thunderous set piece and long range shot left that APPARENTLY he possesses and his work rate in defence.

We got NONE of that.

Taiwo was just clumsy on the ball, unintelligent in defence and attack, cannot cross, pass and definitely cannot shoot with that 'left foot'. His decision making and composure in the back was....dare I say it.... worse than Bonera?

I feel bad for QPR fans who are so jovial with this signing as he is the most overrated fullback today.

Then again to be fair he just isn't tactically smart enough to last in Serie A and probably would do well in a league which doesn't require you to think much compared to Calcio.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3