dostoevsky
CroInter
S
M99
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is the best out of the three?

Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_lcap53%Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 17 ]
Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_lcap34%Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 11 ]
Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_lcap13%Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 32

Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Empty Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 pm

The starting LBs of Milan, Inter and Juventus. Who do you think is the best out of the three?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler Empty Re: Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Havent watched much of taiwo to really make a judgement..Watched a few World Cup and Cl games of Taiwo and going forward he's pretty much a beast but he's quite slack defensively..

And Nagatomo is a very efficient hard working skillful versatile player..He possesses pretty decent offensive and defensive attributes and has the potential to become a world class fullback..

Both of them are better than ziegler in my eyes..

Since i'm a Nagatomo fan i'd choose Nagatomo..

And whats lol in ziegler ?Remember Milan were close to signing him in the previous transfer window..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm

I knw nothing about Taiwo so im going with Nagatomo, actually i heard few Milan fans bitching about him when he played in preseason, that he is bad defending, is that true?

P.S he is lefty :coffee:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:19 pm

I haven't seen enough of Taiwo to judge him, so of the two I've watched I'm going to go for Nagatomo. Clever fullback who knows his strengths and plays to them and can play either side.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Please stop loling at Ziegler Razz... We can't find out who's better right now, we have to wait until the season starts.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Havent watched much of taiwo to really make a judgement..Watched a few World Cup and Cl games of Taiwo and going forward he's pretty much a beast but he's quite slack defensively..

And Nagatomo is a very efficient hard working skillful versatile player..He possesses pretty decent offensive and defensive attributes and has the potential to become a world class fullback..

And whats lol in ziegler ?Remember Milan were close to signing him in the previous transfer window..

We were discussing at the Milan section on having him as a backup to Taiwo before he joined Juve. I know we were linked with him so that make him better? Lol thank god we got Taiwo and Villa.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Nagatomo had a fantastic year but but so did Taiwo. Was probably the best fullback in Ligue 1 last season and he has been pretty consistent for a few years so my vote goes to him. A bit of bias is there maybe but still, from what I've seen of him in Marseille, he really impressed me.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Havent watched much of taiwo to really make a judgement..Watched a few World Cup and Cl games of Taiwo and going forward he's pretty much a beast but he's quite slack defensively..

We were discussing at the Milan section on having him as a backup to Taiwo before he joined Juve. I know we were linked with him so that make him better? Lol thank god we got Taiwo and Villa.

I never meant in that sense..Would have been interesting to see your reaction if milan had actually signed ziegler..Not sure if you had 'lol'd' though..

Much better than antonini for sure if you wanted him as a backup that is..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

I never meant in that sense..Would have been interesting to see your reaction if milan had actually signed ziegler..Not sure if you had 'lol'd' though..

I was praying to Abate that we don't get him when we were linked with him for your information, I can't quote anything since Goal.com forums is gone. As a backup, he would have been a very good option. And yes he is better than Antonini, but so is a traffic cone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm

milanista99 wrote:Nagatomo had a fantastic year but but so did Taiwo. Was probably the best fullback in Ligue 1 last season and he has been pretty consistent for a few years so my vote goes to him. A bit of bias is there maybe but still, from what I've seen of him in Marseille, he really impressed me.

How many games have you watched of Marseille last year?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

I was praying to Abate that we don't get him when we were linked with him for your information, I can't quote anything since Goal.com forums is gone. As a backup, he would have been a very good option. And yes he is better than Antonini, but so is a traffic cone.

Way to write off someone who was a signed on a free transfer and not even assured of a starting spot..

And the season hasnt even kicked off yet..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:And whats lol in ziegler ?Remember Milan were close to signing him in the previous transfer window..

Since Milan were heavily linked with him, every poster in the Milan section who watched Serie A decided to watch him more closely and every single one, myself included, were put off. Ziegler is definitely the weakest of the three.

Between Taiwo and Nagatomo it is hard to say so far. Nagatomo has been nowhere while Taiwo has been at one of France's strongest clubs for the last six year. Nagatomo is very fragile while Taiwo is very strong. On the other hand, Nagatomo is very disciplined while Taiwo is renowned for his forward ventures and vicious shot.

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:And whats lol in ziegler ?Remember Milan were close to signing him in the previous transfer window..

Since Milan were heavily linked with him, every poster in the Milan section who watched Serie A decided to watch him more closely and every single one, myself included, were put off. Ziegler is definitely the weakest of the three.

Between Taiwo and Nagatomo it is hard to say so far. Nagatomo has been nowhere while Taiwo has been at one of France's strongest clubs for the last six year. Nagatomo is very fragile while Taiwo is very strong. On the other hand, Nagatomo is very disciplined while Taiwo is renowned for his forward ventures and vicious shot.

There's no doubt Ziegler is the weakest of the lot but there's nothing to LOL in him since he isnt such a laughing stock as an antonini(lol) or grosso for example..

For now i consider Nagatomo the best of the three .Proven serie a player with good tactical awareness ,superb work rate and can play on either side of the flanks..

And taiwo is unproven in Serie A..Have to watch a bit more of him to really make a judgement..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
There's no doubt Ziegler is the weakest of the lot but there's nothing to LOL in him since he isnt such a laughing stock as an antonini(lol) or grosso for example..

Antonini under Leonardo > Ziegler in 2010....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Antonini under Leonardo > Ziegler in 2010....

I knew you would bring this and i agree with you actually..Antonini reveled under Leonardo especially going forward where he and dinho complemented each other very well..

But since Leo left he's been on a downward spiral and now he's all but a joke really..

But having said that ,i believe Ziegler has proved himself with Sampdoria and there's no way we've bought a joke of a player(I mean he is a very Reliable FB) especially considering he's on a free transfer..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:But having said that ,i believe Ziegler has proved himself with Sampdoria and there's no way we've bought a joke of a player(I mean he is a very Reliable FB) especially considering he's on a free transfer..

Just out of curiosity and no disrespect intended, but how many of his games have you viewed ?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:But having said that ,i believe Ziegler has proved himself with Sampdoria and there's no way we've bought a joke of a player(I mean he is a very Reliable FB) especially considering he's on a free transfer..

Just out of curiosity and no disrespect intended, but how many of his games have you viewed ?

To be honest not many but i dont consider him a liability...

I think all you Milan fans would have watched him closely since you were linked to him but i think he had a decent season(09-10) at sampdoria and played well against us in that Particular Season especially at the Marassi..

What he lacks in pace he more than makes up for it with his decent positioning(atleast of what i saw of him)..Plus he's good at set pieces too..Maybe i'm hyping him a tad bit but we have to see how the season pans out..

And actually De Ceglie has started many Pre-Season Friendlies so might actually be behind De Ceglie in the pecking order ,you never know..

NOTE:This topic is regarding who is the best of the three fb's mentioned in the op,So i'd go with Nagatomo..

No point turning this into a Ziegler Discussion..This debate actually erupted when m99 included a lol beside Ziegler's name..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 pm

You had to create that poll without that lol beside Ziegler.Maybe he is the weakest here but its no need for looling him because i find that offensive
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 am

Is Taiwo playing?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Why the Ziegler hate hes great, but Nagatomo has the edge over him.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Whats so silly about this poll is The description says serious poll and The OP includes a lol besides Ziegler's name..

And the season hasnt even kicked off yet..Taiwo vs Nagatomo vs Ziegler 16k3pzb

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 pm

What a stupid poll, obviously Twaio wins.. No I'm not being biased or attacking Milan here. Tawio is infact the better LB here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Half of the voters didn't see 10 games of all 3 combined...Taiwo is just the most profile name here so they bandwagon :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Exactly, actually what i heard from some Milan fans friends, he suxed so far, in fact even heard some want more Antonini starting then him.

And im pretty sure he wont even start for Milan, Zamb will.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 am

This poll is flawed as it is looking more likely that Paolo De Ceglie will be the starting LB for Juventus this year...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next