rsinatra
guest7
bazinga
paperbackwriter
Grande_Milano
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Mou not learning? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Mou not learning?

Post by jibers Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

There is nothing to learn. There is a point were tactics and buying players will do nothing. Barcelona are simply better, it's their moment, it will pass.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Why mourinho is not sucked yet? if it was another manager they would suck him last season :facepalm:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Gil wrote:Don't understand how Chelsea, Valencia, Inter and Arsenal can outplay this Barca side but Madrid can't even once in about 30+ tries.

The answer to this is very simple, Mou and the couple butchers MAdrid have on there team have made it personal with Guardiola and Barca.

I said this when it happened and I will say this again Mou's antics have totally backfired to the point where they could be playing Barca at Checkers and Barca would give 110% not to lose. When Barca get in revenge mode and are 100% focused on there task it's game over.

The punching Tito in the face and discrediting Pep's CL's and the idiotic press confrences have put his team in a very bad position where everyone says he takes the pressure off of his players but with all that crap he put the weight of the world on there shoulders.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

jibers wrote:There is nothing to learn. There is a point were tactics and buying players will do nothing. Barcelona are simply better, it's their moment, it will pass.

These year more teams stand up to them, even inferior Milan and Valencia close to beating em unlike previous years when Barcelona was unmatched.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Lol, this is why Reals job is just so difficult. Mourinho's style has always been defensive. But remembering that Real fans demand Entertaining football as well as winning football? Very Happy I know, many just wanna stop losing to us first lol Very Happy But bet u that if Mourinho played that way, even Real fans wont be happy even if they won....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

i dont think he cares about critics when he starts pepe and lass in the midfield, carvalho who hasnt played in months and altintop in defense in la casa blanca. the only clasico we have won in the past 12 clasicos we used pepe as a midfielder.

kinda makes sense to try it again but we just didnt have the right combination of players on the field this time.

Last edited by deezydeez on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Mourinho's never actually attempted to play entertaining football against Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:Don't understand how Chelsea, Valencia, Inter and Arsenal can outplay this Barca side but Madrid can't even once in about 30+ tries.

The answer to this is very simple, Mou and the couple butchers MAdrid have on there team have made it personal with Guardiola and Barca.

I said this when it happened and I will say this again Mou's antics have totally backfired to the point where they could be playing Barca at Checkers and Barca would give 110% not to lose. When Barca get in revenge mode and are 100% focused on there task it's game over.

The punching Tito in the face and discrediting Pep's CL's and the idiotic press confrences have put his team in a very bad position where everyone says he takes the pressure off of his players but with all that crap he put the weight of the world on there shoulders.

Hah! So true, and that why its so enoyable to watch Mourinho to get beaten time and again, and know that hes FAILED! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 pm

mtfootball wrote:Mourinho's never actually attempted to play entertaining football against Barca.

Dont think hes ever really parked the bus too...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

rsinatra wrote:real madrid should buy the entire getafe team or get their coach lol
jk

No, just change the sponsor to BK :hungry:. Anyways, I think real madrid should build on their defense. They are awesome upfront but lacking behind, only sergio ramos and marcelo deserve their starting spots. I dont think casillas trusts his defense either.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 pm

you guys only think of defense or attack, the heart of a team is the midfield, and it's complete shat atm.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys only think of defense or attack, the heart of a team is the midfield, and it's complete shat atm.

Do you agree Alonso is the root of all Madrid's problems in midfield?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys only think of defense or attack, the heart of a team is the midfield, and it's complete shat atm.

Crying out for a b2b mid.

Why is Sahin being ignored?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Hmm did i miss something here? If you only create one meaningful chance the whole game at home, i think there must be something wrong with the tactics.

Mou has'nt really learned but saying that never did SAF or are they really learning but Pep alters it ever so slightly everytime without people even noticing?

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

The thing with Alonso is he isn't versatile enough and he's too slow. He plays in the DM area yet he isn't a DM.

However when he isn't being pressured he's still a good player in terms of being a playmaker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 am

mtfootball wrote:The thing with Alonso is he isn't versatile enough and he's too slow. He plays in the DM area yet he isn't a DM.

However when he isn't being pressured he's still a good player in terms of being a playmaker.

Zero midfield help or communication. Xabi never knows when Lass/Pepe/Khedira are coming or going, so has to either play the long ball over the top or go backwards. He never has that midfiled partner to relieve some of the pressure or be on the same wavelength as him.

He has no midfield outlet at all and this is something I thought Sahin was bought for.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 am

Gil wrote:

That's my line, but hey, Mourinho signed Sahin but now he sends him in the stands. And we passed out on guys like Vidal to keep Lass, it's so infuriating i swear.

Alonso is one of those guys that is completely useless in the clasico, sad to see.

I still believe that a 433 would work best but our players play with no idea of what spacing means, off the ball movements, getting into space, they cant string passes together so there is no build up...

Mourinho is simply not that kind of coach.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Hmm did i miss something here? If you only create one meaningful chance the whole game at home, i think there must be something wrong with the tactics.

Mou has'nt really learned but saying that never did SAF or are they really learning but Pep alters it ever so slightly everytime without people even noticing?

hmm

Thats right Mole, Guardiola is so underrated still and ppl just dont notice the good work he does at times Smile Although for this game he didnt alter anything really, the choice for 4-3-4 instead of the 3-4-3 was good also.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Gil wrote:

That's my line, but hey, Mourinho signed Sahin but now he sends him in the stands. And we passed out on guys like Vidal to keep Lass, it's so infuriating i swear.

Alonso is one of those guys that is completely useless in the clasico, sad to see.

I still believe that a 433 would work best but our players play with no idea of what spacing means, off the ball movements, getting into space, they cant string passes together so there is no build up...

Mourinho is simply not that kind of coach.

Ive always said Xavi > Xabi needless to say and Barca's dominance can actually be simplied to just that! But Real rely so heavily on Alonso, they would have to completely adapt to a new one if they were to drop Alonso, I like it like that :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 am

BarcaLearning wrote:

Thats right Mole, Guardiola is so underrated still and ppl just dont notice the good work he does at times Smile Although for this game he didnt alter anything really, the choice for 4-3-4 instead of the 3-4-3 was good also.

ya i agree id always choose a 4-3-4 over the silly 3-4-3 any day

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 am

Lol deezy why u not getting off my back? We beat u and ur unhappy? Very Happy Obviously was 4-3-3, a typo.

And one thing Mourinho could do for real is actually to tone down his ways and stop cristising Barca and minimising our achievements. As some mentioned, his world against us mentality is back firing against Real. It worked at Inter and Chelsea maybe but not here.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
jibers wrote:There is nothing to learn. There is a point were tactics and buying players will do nothing. Barcelona are simply better, it's their moment, it will pass.

These year more teams stand up to them, even inferior Milan and Valencia close to beating them unlike previous years when Barcelona was unmatched.

I think you must go relook the "previous years" or just look 2 year ago.

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am

Mou must read the Goal.com article of 2 year ago, maybe he will remember tactics.

"Remember the days when it was impossible to score against Italian teams? When Serie A defenses were so mean that European attackers would melt in their boots? When hitting just one goal against a side from the peninsula was considered an achievement?

For a variety of reasons - including the backpass and offside rules, disgracefully synthetic footballs, faster pitches, fitter players, zonal marking, and perhaps a slowdown in the production line – Italian club backlines over the last decade had lost their mojo somewhat.

What we saw from Inter tonight, though, was a throwback to some of the great Italian defensive displays from the past. Granted, the Nerazzurri do not possess a single homegrown player in their entire starting XI, let alone their back four, and Barcelona certainly played into their hands with their somewhat predictable short passing game, but it cannot be underestimated what an achievement it is to keep at bay the world’s best attacking unit for over an hour with just ten men. Kudos to Jose Mourinho once again, of course, for getting his tactics spot on.

For long spells of the match, it was almost too easy for the Inter defense. Aside from a world class Julio Cesar finger-tip save from Lionel Messi in the first half, Barca did not create a chance of note for the first 80 minutes. It was only when centerback Gerard Pique was pushed up-front for the final 10 minutes that the Blaugrana started to ask questions. Bojan missed a virtual open goal before Pique set up a grandstand finish with 83 minutes on the clock. But Inter heroically managed to hold on, even if they had their hearts in their mouth when Bojan had a winner disallowed for a handball by Yaya Toure that appeared to be ball-to-hand.

But Barca can’t complain about the referee tonight, as Sergio Busquets clearly got Thiago Motta sent off on 27 minutes for a mere handbrush to the face. With 63 minutes to find two goals against 10 men in defence, they held all the cards.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2010/04/28/1899935/champions-league-comment-inter-beat-barcelona-defense-beats
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2