Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

+33
alexjanosik
The Franchise
Twoism
sunjeev
Mr_Puyol
bazinga
Blackmore.
billy_gr
CBarca
messixaviesta
The Lizard King
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
RealGunner
guest7
Albiceleste
alexander mahone
windkick
paperbackwriter
shadeslayer
BarcaLearning
The Sanchez
Harmonica
matpol
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Onyx
the xcx
Hamdyman
eelir
BarcaKizz
Khaled
37 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 am

I don't know why anyone would be surprised Epep would do that. He is a scumbag and I've long said that as long as he's in the team Real Madrid have no claim to senorio.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by billy_gr Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 am

Xcx talking about class in other threads, while posting this here. Amazing.
After all when your team can’t play football it’s always nice to enjoy some good old martial arts
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Not sure if Barca fans have watched it yet but amazing clip on Puyol vs RM :bow:

Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
:lol!: I wouldnt go that far. We played well, but their game plan meant we couldnt open them that easily. Break through came from Puyol header. But obviously well done to the player Thumbs up

It was our best performance to the date.
Puyol scored on a corner, but this is just an anecdote. We were playing very well, dominating, having chances (4 clear chances in the first half) and not conceding. We had 10's of corners, one of them was bound to get in.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Fantastic win and performance. I cant get too happy, because its just the Copa, the joy is beating them again.

Pepe just makes me laugh now, he is basically the Mou version of a player. Cant take being beaten over and over by the same set of guys and he cracks.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Congrats to all cules !! banana

Going down 1-0 and im certain most of you still had high expectations of a comeback.. simply because we are spoilt ! This generation of Barca has done it all.

Oh and By the way i think "Classico" honors are even now : Total Real Madrid wins = 86, Total Barca wins = 86, 45 draws.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Hmmm, that's very interesting. How does that stat look for the Copa, CL and Liga individually?

Also awesome Puyol video :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 pm

free_cat wrote:
Had the referee been fair, Madrid should have ended with 9 players too, but this is just the norm.

One of our ex forum members had made a very valid comment that Mourinho is a master manipulator and by his ranting and raving in the media he has now ensured that referees think many times before sending off a Madrid player. Carvalho was off fitness and form. So I can perhaps excuse what he did. However it might be time to lock up Pepe in jail for a few days at least. A few people would say that brute doesn't belong on the football pitch. Messi showed outstanding class by suffering the pain of that stamp silently and not showing any averse reaction at all. I can't expect that of any player in the world to be honest and it totally surprised me.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

The Lizard King wrote:I think Madrid showed their true nasty colors today .

Actually I think they were less violent today with the exception of Pepe. They tried for some time to be fair However towards the end they may have shown signs of their erstwhile barbaric ways.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Pepe just makes me laugh now, he is basically the Mou version of a player. Cant take being beaten over and over by the same set of guys and he cracks.

So true. I had similar thoughts that Mourinho's players at times exhibit his personality on the pitch. That would explain some of their behavior.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Lool...nice comments guys....btw, the some of the Real fans in their section are just such bad losers and I didnt even troll them, just commented and they abused me, LOL!! I'll stay away from there for now Razz

I agree, I said during the game, this ref appears scared to hadn out cards to them, although luckily he got decisions right at least bar the offside...

I also like Sanchez vs them, he pulls their defense up and down with his pace which is very nice.

Mourinho said he wouold be happy to win the league even without beating us, Lol! If it was the other way around he would say things like we didnt win the league with honour and cr4p like that, hes so lame, the managerial version of Pepe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Interesting that Benzema said he doesnt like the 4-3-3 formation as a striker Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Some RM fans said they did not have a full squad. LOL. We had only missing Vila, Afelay (these two for months) Pedro, Keita and Fontas.

Anyways, it was a great game as i had a big day today, so Barca helped me relax and nail my task Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Hamdyman wrote:
Going down 1-0 and im certain most of you still had high expectations of a comeback.. simply because we are spoilt ! This generation of Barca has done it all.

Actually after last night I had a thought that going down 1-0 to them is working out well for us. As long as we are chasing we are working very hard and are very alert which means they have negligible chance. Instead if we are leading we slow down the tempo and at times try to see the game off which is when they try to pounce on us with ferocity catching us somewhat unawares.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

eelir wrote:Some RM fans said they did not have a full squad. LOL. We had only missing Vila, Afelay (these two for months) Pedro, Keita and Fontas.

Believe it or not this time even Mourinho did not make excuses.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 pm

EDIT:
messixaviesta wrote:

Actually after last night I had a thought that going down 1-0 to them is working out well for us. As long as we are chasing we are working very hard and are very alert which means they have negligible chance. Instead if we are leading we slow down the tempo and at times try to see the game off which is when they try to pounce on us with ferocity catching us somewhat unawares.

Exactly my thoughts messixaviesta!

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm

eelir wrote:

Exactly my thoughts messixaviesta!

Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Did Iniesta even hit any of his shots on target last night?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 pm

I am really worried for Messi.
Its clear that the disgusting pigs at Stoke are out to end Messi's career with the consent of the chief pig himself,the Special Five.
They have systematically and brutally fouled him over the past countless Clasico's and its only sheer dumb luck that he has not suffered a serious career threatening injury.
If I was Pep I would seriously consider not playing Messi for Clasico's as the next time Messi might not be so lucky.
The disgraceful club that Stoke are and the disgraceful pigs that don their shirt they will stoop to whatever lows to gain an advantage.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 am

alexjanosik wrote:I am really worried for Messi.
Its clear that the disgusting pigs at Stoke are out to end Messi's career with the consent of the chief pig himself,the Special Five.
They have systematically and brutally fouled him over the past countless Clasico's and its only sheer dumb luck that he has not suffered a serious career threatening injury.
If I was Pep I would seriously consider not playing Messi for Clasico's as the next time Messi might not be so lucky.
The disgraceful club that Stoke are and the disgraceful pigs that don their shirt they will stoop to whatever lows to gain an advantage.

QFT

Don't forget the top jack @$$ himself, Pepe le pew
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 am

The fact of the matter is that Messi will encounter that treatment for many years to come, and not only from Real Madrid. I too think it's crazy he has yet to undergo a major injury, it will unfortunately happen eventually.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 am

Sad but true. It's remarkable that he hasn't been injured in some years, I find it a miracle, it's absolutely ridiculous, however, he will. Can't be that good and not be injured.

That being said I have yet to make an official comment, all I can say is: my hat is off to Barca. What a performance. Beautiful by everybody. Perhaps a little dissapointed by Iniesta but everyone put in a performance and more importantly, as a collective unit, we showed how much more dominant we are.

Also...

Abidal :bow:

Defensively brilliant all game, and then comes up with the winner, there was no one else I'd have rather seen put the ball in the back of that net than him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 am

TBH it was mostly from pepe :facepalm: god I hope he never plays again with us.

Alonso just sucks at tackling

Messi used to be always injured, but you guys changed his diet or something and now he's ridiculously durable. More milk? lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

I remember reading something about a lot of fish. Dunno if that's true or not, don't quote me on it. And I don't know if fish helps but...perhaps.

No problem getting fish in Barcelona that's for sure.

Probably more milk too, lol.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 am

I also read something on a lot of whoopers..

sorry man I just had to say it Laughing
I know he has one of the best fitness levels at barca.. usually
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 am

MEssi is tough as hell and even in the rare occasion hes injured, he recovers so bloody fast Very Happy His body and legs are thick and strong, and Im sure he looks after himself off the field too. Hopefully he will stay major injury free for his career, if he does he will surely become the greatest ever player, I have no doubt about that.

Iniesta has not been at his best, but he seems to be approaching it more often now, b4 he was a bit in and out too...

And btw, I cant get enough, its only 1 day past but im wanting to watch the next Classico already Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 am

Giggity5313 wrote:I also read something on a lot of whoopers..

sorry man I just had to say it Laughing
I know he has one of the best fitness levels at barca.. usually

Even if you have an amazing fitness level, and there's no doubt that he does, nothing but rest and hgh trololol can keep him performing at that high a level without affecting his performance and risk of injury.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next