Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

+33
alexjanosik
The Franchise
Twoism
sunjeev
Mr_Puyol
bazinga
Blackmore.
billy_gr
CBarca
messixaviesta
The Lizard King
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
RealGunner
guest7
Albiceleste
alexander mahone
windkick
paperbackwriter
shadeslayer
BarcaLearning
The Sanchez
Harmonica
matpol
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Onyx
the xcx
Hamdyman
eelir
BarcaKizz
Khaled
37 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by Harmonica Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Pinto
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Fabregas Messi Sanchez

Obvious lineup is obvious.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 am

Im not worried tbh. Apparently there are alot of Madrid players who are on yellow cards and will get suspended if they get another one in this game. Such players I thnk are Alonso, Di Maria, Diarra, Ramos, Pepe and some others as well. Madrid are well known for their nonsense fouls which lead to the yellow cards and players like Pepe who can't help themselves to get a yellow card will get suspended are will make life much easier for us in the second leg.
Alves will push forward which will allow Busquests to play as sweeper when doing attacking runs.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 am

STATS:

#Messi record in #Copa del rey: 28matches, 19goals, 7assists.
---------------------

#FCBarcelona record vs #RealMadrid in Copa del Rey: 14W, 5D, 10L.
---------------------

#Messi vs #RealMadrid: 16matches [9W, 4D, 3L] scored 13goals and assisted 8.
---------------------

#Guardiola record vs #Mourinho 's teams: 12matches [6W, 4D, 2L] Goal difference: 21-11.
---------------------

#Guardiola record vs #RealMadrid at #Bernabeu : 6matches [4W, 2D, 0L], Goal Difference: 16-6.
---------------------

#FCBarcelona record vs #RealMadrid [History]: 216matches [85W, 45D, 86L] scored 350 and conceded 355.
---------------------

#FCBarcelona Record vs #RealMadrid since 08/09: 12matches [8W,3D,1L] scored 28goals and conceded 10.
---------------------

On 18/1 1st clasico it will be #Guardiola 's birthday, on 25/1 2nd clasico #Xavi 's birthday .
---------------------

#Messi could play his 300th match at #fcbarcelona on Wednesday .
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

matpol wrote:If Pep puts Pinto in the goal and play 3-4-3 this tie will be over after first leg;/ I hope he will play Valdes and 4-3-3 but I doubt this. With Pinto in the goal Puyol's 50 game unbeaten streak is in very high doubt.

Whats happening with Valdes?

paxtonpale wrote:Im not worried tbh. Apparently there are alot of Madrid players who are on yellow cards and will get suspended if they get another one in this game. Such players I thnk are Alonso, Di Maria, Diarra, Ramos, Pepe and some others as well. Madrid are well known for their nonsense fouls which lead to the yellow cards and players like Pepe who can't help themselves to get a yellow card will get suspended are will make life much easier for us in the second leg.
Alves will push forward which will allow Busquests to play as sweeper when doing attacking runs.

If they get a yellow, will they serve the suspension on the weekend league game though instead of the second leg?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Valdes won' t play. If he didn't in the Copa final, he defo won't play now. Also, new rule says suspensions received in CDR will have to be served in CDR and not in Liga. Same goes with Liga.
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

~ Victor Valdes has the all-time (and ongoing) record of consecutive clasicos without a loss: 11.

‎#Xavi Hernandez has the record of most assists in a single #Clasico: 4 [2-6 win in 08/09].
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 pm

The xcx wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:33 assists in last season and a half, yeah not creative at all Laughing
Compare him to özil for instance. Half of di marias assists are from crosses to 18 yard box or quick side passes, thats not what defies creativity.
Yet there has been many games, where di maria has been dissapointing and stupid. He even had a bad start in this seasons la liga ffs. Hes talented for so, but he always makes things harder for himself just like cr7.

Not true... Stats from whoscored.com, Di Maria is our most creative passer and best assister, not Özil:

Di Maria
Assists: 13
Key passes per game: 2,3
Accurate crosses per game: 1
Accurate long balls per game: 2,4
Accurate through balls per game: 0,9

Özil
Assists: 8
Key passes per game: 2,1
Accurate crosses per game: 0,7
Accurate long balls per game: 1,9
Accurate through balls per game: 0,3

Di Maria is heavily underrated just because he doesn't ooze of the same elegance and brains as Özil.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Honestly if we must face them in the Copa del Rey, I am glad it is now in January and not late in the season like what happend last year. That was too many Classico's too soon. Imagine had we got them in the semi's of the Copa del Rey and also in the quarterfinals of the Champions League plus the Classico is scheduled around that time. It would of been horrible

So I'd rather we get the Copa del Rey settled soon like it's going to happen this season. Also to note, in between the ties they will play Atletic (H) and we will play Malaga (A). Advantage us, hopefully Atletic runs them around and they get tired from playing us and Atletic back to back and show up with tired legs for the 2nd tie lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Not true... Stats from whoscored.com, Di Maria is our most creative passer and best assister, not Özil:

Di Maria

Özil
Assists: 8

Di Maria is heavily underrated just because he doesn't ooze of the same elegance and brains as Özil.

Not that I think those stats picture creativity perferctly, but your stats a little innacurate & incomplate. You only included the stats for La Liga games and you quoted Ozil's assists for la Liga wrong, should be 9 not 8. For all competition both players have same numbers of assists right now.

Di Maria

La Liga
Pass Suc%: 75.7

CL
Assists: 0
Key passes per game: 2
Accurate crosses per game: 0.5
Accurate long balls per game: 3.3
Accurate through balls per game: 1.3
Pass Suc%: 76.9

CDR (unavailable on whoscored.com)
Assists: 0

Özil

La Liga
Assists: 9
Pass Suc%: 88.4

CL
Assists: 1
Key passes per game: 3,2
Accurate crosses per game: 0,8
Accurate through balls per game: 0,8
Pass Suc%: 85.6

CDR (unavailable on whoscored.com)
Assists: 3

Last edited by alexander mahone on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

:facepalm: this isn't the right back section for madrid fans

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Pep in press conferance: "Pinto will play tommorow"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Keep it on topic please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Well I just went back and watched last seasons final again, and we actually dominated a lot towards the end of normal time. Extra time, Real pushed hard but they only had one tactic whenever they won the ball: boot it upfield into the corner for Ronaldo, and he would shoot or cross it for Adebayor. Actaully a lot of teams use that strat vs us....anyhow, Ade is not around anymore, and if they use the same strat no one will be at the end of the crosses nowadays Very Happy

Overall we were better even in that loss, and im feeling confident...

And Real celebrated so hard, since they havent won anything in a long time hahaha! And they alkso faked injuries, Ramos & Pepe lundging into fouls and time wasted after they scored....its just disgusting watching Real sometimes tbh when they play like that vs us....

The bookies are still making the game Real very slight favourites, all in all im confident about this one, revenge will be ours, and we shall reclaim our Trophy~! Muiwhahahahaha~!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

15 first-team players + 4 Barca B [Cuenca, SergiRoberto, Montoya & JDS] travel to Madrid for the Clasico.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/guardiola-names-19-man-squad-for-cup-tie
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:our Trophy~! Muiwhahahahaha~!!!
is it you in your avatar?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

So I was looking at the schedule and just noticed there's a clasico tomorrow. They've become so common that it's hard to get excited for them anymore.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 am

I wish I could echo your sentiments BC..but I actually can't function on anything until this match is done. It's almost a mental block. Everything else pales in comparison ! I'm even skipping class tomorrow so I can watch the game at home. I'd watch it in class...but for some reason UofT has the wireless capabilities of a sunken island.

Meanwhile..awesome video.

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 am

By the end of the second match it'll be 9 matches in just as many months. Crazy.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So I was looking at the schedule and just noticed there's a clasico tomorrow. They've become so common that it's hard to get excited for them anymore.

Besides the cup is not my priority as such. It's UCL followed by La Liga. Since the latter has already become difficult let's hope we leave no stone unturned for UCL. Still I understand that if it's Madrid we are facing then we have to do so with the best possible lineup even if it were an exhibition game. Unfortunately the game begins at 2:30 IST and is not being shown on TV. Hence my chances of watching it are less than 50%.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

I actually get it!

But I'm in school, so I'll have to watch later
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 am

I agree with JD, there's nothing I'd like to see more than us retaining the UCL

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 am

1-CL
2-League
3-Copa

i agree with JD,winning the CL for the 2nd consecutive time will be more special, although winning them both, 3CL, & 4 League, 2CWC total of 15 tophies in 4 seasons, should mean that this team is the best in history at least in terms of stats:

No team ever won a Sixtuple [Treble]
+ 2 doubles + 1 league in just 4 seasons.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 pm

To millionbillion, no it snot me, so many ppl ask me that, im a guy and that girl was someone I tried to date Razz

Again probably neutrals or Real fans would be sick of Classicos, but as a Barca obviously not, I cant get enough! Very Happy WOOO HOOOO~!!!

Messixaviesta, find a stream online to watch, I do that a lot...and for me the time is even later in the morning than u! Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 pm

good luck guys.... I hope the game goes well for us
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Enjoy the game everyone! No matter what happens there's still atleast 90 more minutes to play the Camp Nou. Visca el Barca!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Should be a fantastic game, I'm definitly looking forward to it. Good luck everyone!
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next