Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

+33
alexjanosik
The Franchise
Twoism
sunjeev
Mr_Puyol
bazinga
Blackmore.
billy_gr
CBarca
messixaviesta
The Lizard King
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
RealGunner
guest7
Albiceleste
alexander mahone
windkick
paperbackwriter
shadeslayer
BarcaLearning
The Sanchez
Harmonica
matpol
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Onyx
the xcx
Hamdyman
eelir
BarcaKizz
Khaled
37 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 6 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Dangerous play can happen considering that they play under mourinho. X.Alonso is a clear guy he always apologizes if he does something dangerous, and in last game he hurt cesc in few moments but he had very "sorry" face, i think even cesc was insulting him but he still didnt say anything just because he was sorry.

and after pepe stamp on messi alonso was the first man who checked if messi was ok or not.
Also i never seen him arguing with barcelona players, simple he respects opposition and mourinho can not change him

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 6 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Yeah thats true, I still want to believe Alonso is a good guy and the same classy guy.

After all, I know for sure he is clumsy and not a good tackler so I can chalk it up to that I guess.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:26 pm

I find it funny how some of the players are being hated, just because they tackle or play physical against barcelona. Like we are force to let barca play their game to get some respect :facepalm:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Nothing to with tackle or physical play, how many times do we have to say it lol

The problem is when guys cross the line from physical to dirty.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nothing to with tackle or physical play, how many times do we have to say it lol

The problem is when guys cross the line from physical to dirty.
I agree.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 am

billionmillion wrote:ronaldo thinks about himself only, if you hurt him he will hurt. if you dont he doesnt care about other players or club. we all saw that he was celebrating barcelona victory because he scored a goal

Yeah he was celebrating barca winning.. dude take some meds.

Wake up dude, EVERYONE thinks about themselves first. The world isn't made of saints. And he clearly gets pissed off when his team doesn't win.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 am

ijomer wrote:just because of few mistakes or a player's deliberate action, the team should not be judged. Messi is a brilliant player and not only him, no player in any team deserves to be deliberately injured.

although the deal wasn't as big as some are making it seem here, but still i had to say that majority of fans are 100% against harsh fouls, but do take into consideration derby matches..

xavi had gotten a red card during 4-1 defeat of barca in bernabeu in 2008 due to fouls as well... it just shows that pressure simply builds up.

Can someone pls tell me the details of this game? When was it and how the fk did we lose 4-1 and XAVI of all ppl sent off? Eager to know... I watched La Liga on and off back then...I only started watching consistently at around the end of 2008.... would be amazing to know that just maybe 6 months b4 that happened Razz

The Franchise wrote:When there like 6 players, the common thing is to say "Madrid" rather then naming them all.

billionmillion wrote:the thing they always lose and losing makes them angry. They think they are in barcelona level so they dont accept the lose. and messi always fu..ks them hard they can not catch him. ramos kicked him hard after messi owned him like a child. pepe kicked messi after messi owned him like a chicken (and sure he wants to look like a hero vs messi). marcelo kicked messi in air when he thought he would not catch messi. c.untrearo pushed messi's head because messi always punished him and hit him more than once in previous el-clasicos.

only respectable players in madrid are X.Alonso, Casillas, Benzema, Higuain, Ozil. As we see all respectable players are attacking players. because messi always fu.ks their defenders. Between defenders only X.Alonso is a true man he never intends to hurt anyone

Lol Real fans owned there I hope. How can anyoen say its just Pepe is beyond me! Laughing Laughing

The Franchise wrote:Meh, add Carvalho to that list. Declining skills and clearly frustrated, that kick towards the end was blatant.

I am losing respect for Alonso and Casillas too to be honest, both to me were ultra classy guys and I would be lying if what I have seen from them in recent games had not tainted my view.

Alonso im still on the fence, nearly all the time I think its just because he is too slow and cant tackle. But every now and then he does one which has me questioning his intentions.

Iker has really changed in terms of his how he seems to speak under Mou. Saying Cesc dived when Marcelo chopped him down was the final indication of that for me.

I agree. I used to respect Casillas and Alonso, but not sure if I can say that anymore when they keep making biased comments whenever they lose and are just wrong. I kind of feel sorry for them though Lol! Since afterall they are in the Real team and it would be hard to them to say negative things about their teams... Razz

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:ronaldo thinks about himself only, if you hurt him he will hurt. if you dont he doesnt care about other players or club. we all saw that he was celebrating barcelona victory because he scored a goal

Yeah he was celebrating barca winning.. dude take some meds.

Wake up dude, EVERYONE thinks about themselves first. The world isn't made of saints. And he clearly gets pissed off when his team doesn't win.

Lol! Im not sure if he really celebrate but I wouldnt be surprised. Ronaldo is a selfish kid LOL! And not sure but Mourinho made him vice captain or something didnt he? What a joke! :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 am

I agree dude ronaldo is a kid isn't he.

You know nothing about the man so don't make up shit
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 am

messixaviesta wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Iniesta has not been at his best, but he seems to be approaching it more often now, b4 he was a bit in and out too...

Had several injuries this season which could recur any time and at times didn't get a string of games because Pep decided to rest him. Now he is having to play out of position and it's likely this will continue. His biggest weakness i.e. shooting and finishing will continuously be put to the test. Considering all that I don't know if I can realistically expect a lot from him this season.

I think he'll be fine this season. And rest is a good thing.
The formation definitely does not benefit him, but our overall squad is stronger this year. Iniesta is still a beast no matter where he plays. The guy gives us so many magical moments.
I'll never forget how he schooled contrao. And check this out:

https://youtu.be/rBjQMtZufD4

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Agreed with the players "billionmillion" mentioned in Madrid who are respectful, Higuain, Benzema, Iker, Alonso,Kaka, Ozil and i would add Khedira to that list.

The speed at which Xabi alonso went on to check on Messi after the stamp is pretty fast, body language guys.. its almost as if to say.. "yeah...i know... that idiot is starting to piss me even" Mad

Im starting to smell a division within Madrid, Portuguese x Non- Portuguese ( Spanish in particular ) this feeling was already in me for a while from several different issues,

Then i read this right after on "goal" ""The Spanish players are unhappy with their situation because of the privileges Mourinho gives to the Portuguese players." Ramon Calderon

even as a fierce rival this is not exactly what i would enjoy seeing in Madrid, but its just some issues i needed to point out, if they're not that obvious already !

Team Spirit at this age of modern Football is So damn important... it can make or break squads.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 pm

billionmillion wrote:we all saw that he was celebrating barcelona victory because he scored a goal

Are you sure about this?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Iker has really changed in terms of his how he seems to speak under Mou.

I couldn't agree more. Earlier he commanded respect but now he has become a mouthpiece of Mourinho.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
I think he'll be fine this season. And rest is a good thing.
The formation definitely does not benefit him, but our overall squad is stronger this year. Iniesta is still a beast no matter where he plays. The guy gives us so many magical moments.
I'll never forget how he schooled contrao. And check this out:

I don't disagree. Iniesta will always be special because of his natural talent and his commitment. However if he is asked to go into the box too often or try to shoot and finish off chances on a regular basis then that would be difficult for him and the team could suffer as a result of that. From the wing his contribution to the team's performances could be less than it would be from central midfield. Anyway let's wait and watch. I remember that moment for which you have posted the video very well. Those things are bread and butter stuff for Iniesta.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Did any of you guys make a gif of Abidals celebration of goal? He had like 2-3 nice moments, like shooting and then the dance with Alves.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:22 pm

so any player whos plays a physical game in the clasico automatically becomes unworthy of respect?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Hamdyman wrote:Agreed with the players "billionmillion" mentioned in Madrid who are respectful, Higuain, Benzema, Iker, Alonso,Kaka, Ozil and i would add Khedira to that list.

The speed at which Xabi alonso went on to check on Messi after the stamp is pretty fast, body language guys.. its almost as if to say.. "yeah...i know... that idiot is starting to piss me even" Mad

Im starting to smell a division within Madrid, Portuguese x Non- Portuguese ( Spanish in particular ) this feeling was already in me for a while from several different issues,

Then i read this right after on "goal" ""The Spanish players are unhappy with their situation because of the privileges Mourinho gives to the Portuguese players." Ramon Calderon

even as a fierce rival this is not exactly what i would enjoy seeing in Madrid, but its just some issues i needed to point out, if they're not that obvious already !

Team Spirit at this age of modern Football is So damn important... it can make or break squads.

Ramon calderon, don't believe that loser, he's a cheat and a disgrace
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

eelir wrote:Did any of you guys make a gif of Abidals celebration of goal? He had like 2-3 nice moments, like shooting and then the dance with Alves.

Ai se eu tu pego.

He isnt the first and wont be the last lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 pm

diptiman wrote:so any player whos plays a physical game in the clasico automatically becomes unworthy of respect?

Seriously, are you reading the posts?

AGAIN, nobody has a problem with physical play....its DIRTY play people have a problem with.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:
diptiman wrote:so any player whos plays a physical game in the clasico automatically becomes unworthy of respect?

AGAIN, nobody has a problem with physical play....its DIRTY play people have a problem with.

what exactly does dirty play mean.. excess of hard tackling? that comes under physical play

things like pepe's stamp come under dirty play but the others were committed in the ehat of the game
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:33 pm

diptiman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

what exactly does dirty play mean.. excess of hard tackling? that comes under physical play

things like pepe's stamp come under dirty play but the others were committed in the ehat of the game
Pepe stamping on Messi's hand, Coentrao shoving messi's head, Carvalho kicking Messi's leg on a counter with 0 intention to get the ball, Ramos kicking Messi's leg in the manita clasico in the last minutes, pushing xavi and puyols faces, Pepe diving and playacting, Arbeloa stomping on Villa's calf, Marcelo stomping on Pedro's leg/knee, the marcelo tackle on cesc etc.

These things don't just happen, it's part of the Mou agenda.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeh we've been too aggressive in the Clasicos. There's no need for it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm

diptiman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Things like LM said above.

You can see the difference between physical play and guys just trying to hurt players.

Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe and to a lesser degree Marcelo have all done this consistently.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 am

Until today, Barcelona had kicked 196 corner-kicks without scoring directly from one
Puyol has scored 2 of his 11 goals for Barcelona at Real Madrid’s Bernabéu stadium
Barcelona are the first team in history not to lose any of 7 consecutive away games against Real Madrid
For the first time since 1933, Barcelona have the same number of clasico victories as Madrid: 86W – 45D – 86L
For the first time ever, Mourinho lost a home game after a 1-0 lead at half-time: 68W – 6D – 1L

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/stat-of-the-day-basking-in-another-clasico-victory/#ixzz1k9xkH6L5
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6