Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

+33
alexjanosik
The Franchise
Twoism
sunjeev
Mr_Puyol
bazinga
Blackmore.
billy_gr
CBarca
messixaviesta
The Lizard King
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
RealGunner
guest7
Albiceleste
alexander mahone
windkick
paperbackwriter
shadeslayer
BarcaLearning
The Sanchez
Harmonica
matpol
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Onyx
the xcx
Hamdyman
eelir
BarcaKizz
Khaled
37 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by Blackmore. Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Should be a fantastic game, I'm definitly looking forward to it. Good luck everyone!

Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by eelir Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Congrats guys! It is nice to see that when we lack finishers, our defense steps up!

Puyol and Abidal our great veterans saved the day Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:03 pm

we are superior, simple as that.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!! Congrats everyone! And Guardiola's perfect birthday present! Very Happy Ohhh Yeaa~!! Enjoying the good times Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Great games, cules, that one touch passes were superb tho. What about the antics then I commend you are the best at that. Take it as a compliment
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Wayne Rooney on Twitter: "Pepe, what an idiot" :bow: haha
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

rooney :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Congratulations my fellow culés!!!!!!!!!

What another victory. We are the Evil Madrid's nightmare!

We are like the good guy of the movie: a well behaved, handsome, kind, good and smart guy, ala Hugh Grant, torturing inceasently the raging-psychopath-seriall-killer (Anthony Hopkins) with good manners, friendship conversation and etical discussions.

WE ARE THE F*** BOSSESS!

Visca el Barça, visca Catalunya i p**** el malignisme!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Totally dominated them.

Again
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Wayne Rooney on Twitter: "Pepe, what an idiot" :bow: haha
:lol!:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

bazinga, you post more often and we shall keep dominating

K?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

On a more serious note: WHAT A GAME!!

We only won by one goal, but I think this was our best performance of the season BY FAR. We outplayed Madrid for 90 minutes. During all the match. We only conceded 2 goalscoring chances while creating at least 6 clear ones. We dominated posession, we dominated spaces, we dominated transitions.

Only slight criticism can be put on Iniesta's bad finishing, Cesc little involvement (perhaps it should have been better to play Cesc up top and Iniesta in the midfield), Pinto's mistake in the goal, and Iniesta-Alves mistakes in Benzema's header. Everything else, was flawless. I give a 10 to EVERYONE. Yes, Alexis too!

Had the referee been fair, Madrid should have ended with 9 players too, but this is just the norm.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 pm

free_cat wrote:On a more serious note: WHAT A GAME!!

We only won by one goal, but I think this was our best performance of the season BY FAR. We outplayed Madrid for 90 minutes. During all the match. We only conceded 2 goalscoring chances while creating at least 6 clear ones. We dominated posession, we dominated spaces, we dominated transitions.

Only slight criticism can be put on Iniesta's bad finishing, Cesc little involvement (perhaps it should have been better to play Cesc up top and Iniesta in the midfield), Pinto's mistake in the goal, and Iniesta-Alves mistakes in Benzema's header. Everything else, was flawless. I give a 10 to EVERYONE. Yes, Alexis too!

Had the referee been fair, Madrid should have ended with 9 players too, but this is just the norm.

:bow:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 pm

I think Madrid showed their true nasty colors today . Normally we dive and they murder. This time they mixed up all their murders well . Unbelievable that noone saw red, but hey..great fking game. And how I wish that Sanchez header would've gone in..

All in all... :coffee: and banana

Can't wait to for the return leg when Real Murderid will have no choice but to attack. Should be more than entertaining
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

The xcx wrote:Great games, cules, that one touch passes were superb tho. What about the antics then I commend you are the best at that. Take it as a compliment

Gg xcx cheers Except for Pepe Laughing

BarcaKizz wrote:Wayne Rooney on Twitter: "Pepe, what an idiot" :bow: haha

Meh, Rooney does similar things though doesnt he? Laughing

free_cat wrote:Congratulations my fellow culés!!!!!!!!!

What another victory. We are the Evil Madrid's nightmare!

We are like the good guy of the movie: a well behaved, handsome, kind, good and smart guy, ala Hugh Grant, torturing inceasently the raging-psychopath-seriall-killer (Anthony Hopkins) with good manners, friendship conversation and etical discussions.

WE ARE THE F*** BOSSESS!

Visca el Barça, visca Catalunya i p**** el malignisme!

Waahahaha~!!! I love it too. Did u guys read Goal.com's article on Pep? He was once raised by Nuns in school or something, no wonder his gentlemen ways Cool

BarcaKizz wrote:

:bow:

:lol!: I wouldnt go that far. We played well, but their game plan meant we couldnt open them that easily. Break through came from Puyol header. But obviously well done to the player Thumbs up
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 pm

The Lizard King wrote:I think Madrid showed their true nasty colors today . Normally we dive and they murder. This time they mixed up all their murders well . Unbelievable that noone saw red, but hey..great fking game. And how I wish that Sanchez header would've gone in..

All in all... :coffee: and banana

Can't wait to for the return leg when Real Murderid will have no choice but to attack. Should be more than entertaining

What a dilemma for Mourinho now Very Happy Attack and they risk a drubbing!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Any chance you could make this your avatar?

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 FreeCat

Please!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 am

I saw that when was on Goal.com Kizz i LMAO so much it needs to happen ROFL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 am

#clasico | #Copa QF 1st leg: #RealMadrid 1 - 2 #FCBarcelona FT
- Goals: Puyol & Abidal
- Assists: Xavi & Messi

What a Match..

Puta Mourinho Puta Pepe Puta Madrid !!!!!!!

Abudal, Puyol & Iniesta ♥

also Alexis played a big big game!!

Visca el Barca ♥
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

Looool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 am

Truly spectular football to watch. Everyone did their bit and as usual we totally dominated the game. Madrid really should have been 9 men. Surely, Pepe footing on Messi was unacceptable and should get a ban if not at least a fine. Terrible what he did and for me, I think Mourniho knows that he has no chance of winning against Barca. The days with Inter Milan are over!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

Also fair to say that we were missing couple of important players, Arbeloa, Khedira and Di maria for that matter. So the loss was inevitable.
I sure loved the theatrics from cules tho, for once I was happy Pepe kicking the shit out of them.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 am

The xcx wrote:Also fair to say that we were missing couple of important players, Arbeloa, Khedira and Di maria for that matter. So the loss was inevitable.
I sure loved the theatrics from cules tho, for once I was happy Pepe kicking the shit out of them.

? (O_O)

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 am

Yea exactly wtf xcx....lol u said other things in other threads but come here and troll? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sunjeev Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 am

Awesome match, great performance from Sanchez he was awesome. First half I was so nervous, Sanchez hitting the cross bar and Iniesta missing that chance almost gave me a heart attack. Well deserved victory. Also I hope Pepe gets banned for the next match, his dirty tactics are unacceptable, his a scumbag who gets away with so many dirty tackles.

All goals in the link below Smile

youtube.com/watch?v=MWzzjtiDgt8

sunjeev
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am

I don't know why anyone would be surprised Epep would do that. He is a scumbag and I've long said that as long as he's in the team Real Madrid have no claim to senorio.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next