Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

+33
alexjanosik
The Franchise
Twoism
sunjeev
Mr_Puyol
bazinga
Blackmore.
billy_gr
CBarca
messixaviesta
The Lizard King
BarrileteCosmico
billionmillion
RealGunner
guest7
Albiceleste
alexander mahone
windkick
paperbackwriter
shadeslayer
BarcaLearning
The Sanchez
Harmonica
matpol
FennecFox7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Onyx
the xcx
Hamdyman
eelir
BarcaKizz
Khaled
37 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 5 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 am

Giggity5313 wrote:I also read something on a lot of whoopers..

sorry man I just had to say it Laughing
I know he has one of the best fitness levels at barca.. usually

Even if you have an amazing fitness level, and there's no doubt that he does, nothing but rest and hgh trololol can keep him performing at that high a level without affecting his performance and risk of injury.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona - Page 5 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 1st leg]: Real Madrid vs FCBarcelona

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 am

Giggity5313 wrote:TBH it was mostly from pepe :facepalm: god I hope he never plays again with us.

Alonso just sucks at tackling

Messi used to be always injured, but you guys changed his diet or something and now he's ridiculously durable. More milk? lol
Messi got a private trainer/physician called Juanjo Brau who follows him everywhere (even with the NT) to keep him in check with his diet and fitness, as well as Pep's training regimen.

Anyway, I agree with CBarca, Abidal's interceptions and reading of the game was top notch and his goal was very well taken, he had the composure of a veteran striker in front of Casillas :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:11 am

You know LM, he scores one of the only goals of his career and it had to be vs us Sad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hmmm, that's very interesting. How does that stat look for the Copa, CL and Liga individually?

Also awesome Puyol video :bow:

~ Total Matches [all official competitions]: 217
- Real Madrid wins: 86
- FC Barcelona wins: 86
- Draws: 45
- Real Madrid scored 356 goals, while FCBarcelona 352 goals.

~ FCBarcelona record vs realmadrid (LaLiga): 163 matches (64W, 16D, 68L) scored 255 goals & conceded 264.

~ #FCBarcelona record vs #RealMadrid in Copa del Rey: 30matches [15W, 5D, 10L].

~ #FCBarcelona record vs #RealMadrid in Champions League: 8matches [2W, 3D, 3L]scored 10, conceded13.

==============================

Barça had 72% of the possession away to their biggest rival.

- In total, Barça made 744 good passes compared to Madrid's 234.

- Xavi completed 122 of the 140 passes he made. Busquets made 109 out of 117. The best Madrid managed was Xabi Alonso's 35 out of 40.

- The visitors had 10 shots compared to the home side's five.

- Mourinho's side committed 20 fouls, while Guardiola's made just 12. Madrid also had more yellow cards: 4 against 3.

- Madrid only had one corner and Barça had eight.

- Puyol scored from a corner at the Bernabéu, a very similar action to his goal in the glorious 6-2 win at the same stadium in 2009.

- The corner was also taken by Xavi, who is one game short of the record number of clásico appearances held by the legendary Joan Segarra.

- Abidal scored his second official goal for the Catalan outfit. His other was last season at the San Mamés, and also in the cup.

- Leo Messi made his 300th official appearance for Barça and was able to celebrate by setting up the second goal with a majestic pass.

- The win means the teams are now tied on 86 wins each all time, while there have been 45 draws.

- Madrid have scored first in the last four meetings with Barcelona at the Bernabéu, but have not gone on to win any of the games. They have drawn one and lost three.

- Nineteen different Barça players have now scored this season.

- Gerard Piqué won far and away the most ball of the night, 16 in all.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/barca-superiority-in-numbers
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

alexjanosik wrote:
Its clear that the disgusting pigs at Stoke are out to end Messi's career with the consent of the chief pig himself,the Special Five.

Yes and the chief's number one henchman on the pitch is Pepe.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Iniesta has not been at his best, but he seems to be approaching it more often now, b4 he was a bit in and out too...

Had several injuries this season which could recur any time and at times didn't get a string of games because Pep decided to rest him. Now he is having to play out of position and it's likely this will continue. His biggest weakness i.e. shooting and finishing will continuously be put to the test. Considering all that I don't know if I can realistically expect a lot from him this season.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 am

just because of few mistakes or a player's deliberate action, the team should not be judged. Messi is a brilliant player and not only him, no player in any team deserves to be deliberately injured.

although the deal wasn't as big as some are making it seem here, but still i had to say that majority of fans are 100% against harsh fouls, but do take into consideration derby matches..

xavi had gotten a red card during 4-1 defeat of barca in bernabeu in 2008 due to fouls as well... it just shows that pressure simply builds up.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 am

LM Iniesta had a shot on woodwork (even if it was reflected by Ramos) and another one barely saved by Casillas.

Not too bad especially considering he is more comfortable playing AM and not winger
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 pm

come on you cant call madrid a bunch of pigs for the actions of one pepe(who has psychological problems) that would be like judging la masia's integrity on the basis of busquets
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks Khaled. So we have to win against them 3 more times in the league and 1 more time in the CL to even the records hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 pm

diptiman wrote:come on you cant call madrid a bunch of pigs for the actions of one pepe(who has psychological problems) that would be like judging la masia's integrity on the basis of busquets

Agreed.. if it really was the actions of "one".. one time its Ramos, Another Carvallho, Marcelo other nights, Pepe the rest.. and Mourinho outside looking for eyes to poke !

I still wouldnt say "madrid a bunch a pigs" as many other players have respect, but lets be fair here.... Some need to get winded up and be taken to a catholic school for a good month...atleast !
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 pm

diptiman wrote:come on you cant call madrid a bunch of pigs for the actions of one pepe(who has psychological problems) that would be like judging la masia's integrity on the basis of busquets

One Pepe.
Let me refresh your memory.
The thug Carvalho trying to break Messi's leg with a hideous tackle from behind.
The worthless piece of garbage Coentrao shoving Messi down.
The thug Arbeloa with his disgraceful fouls in previous Clasico's.
The thug Ramos trying to end Messi's career more than once in previous Clasico's.
I could go on and on.So no its not just one Pepe.
Its a bunch of psychopathic pigs who belong in jail.

alfred
Other teams play Messi hard but fair.
No other team tries to end his career.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Hamdyman wrote:
Agreed.. if it really was the actions of "one".. one time its Ramos, Another Carvallho, Marcelo other nights, Pepe the rest.. and Mourinho outside looking for eyes to poke !

I still wouldnt say "madrid a bunch a pigs" as many other players have respect, but lets be fair here.... Some need to get winded up and be taken to a catholic school for a good month...atleast !
Very well replied man. Assertive and classy at the same time.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:36 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

One Pepe.
Let me refresh your memory.
The thug Carvalho trying to break Messi's leg with a hideous tackle from behind.
The worthless piece of garbage Coentrao shoving Messi down.
The thug Arbeloa with his disgraceful fouls in previous Clasico's.
The thug Ramos trying to end Messi's career more than once in previous Clasico's.
I could go on and on.So no its not just one Pepe.
Its a bunch of psychopathic pigs who belong in jail.

alfred
Other teams play Messi hard but fair.
No other team tries to end his career.

bullshit, hard tackles dont mean madrid players are trying to enF messi's career ffs

AND worthless piece of garbage, thug etc are these really necessary?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Stop the self-deception.

Clearly more than "hard tackles".
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

still not all of them... let's not brand the whole team guys.
I blame certain players and definitely mourinho
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm

When there like 6 players, the common thing is to say "Madrid" rather then naming them all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 pm

only players i respect in madrid are higuain and benzema tbh
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm

the thing they always lose and losing makes them angry. They think they are in barcelona level so they dont accept the lose. and messi always fu..ks them hard they can not catch him. ramos kicked him hard after messi owned him like a child. pepe kicked messi after messi owned him like a chicken (and sure he wants to look like a hero vs messi). marcelo kicked messi in air when he thought he would not catch messi. c.untrearo pushed messi's head because messi always punished him and hit him more than once in previous el-clasicos.

only respectable players in madrid are X.Alonso, Casillas, Benzema, Higuain, Ozil. As we see all respectable players are attacking players. because messi always fu.ks their defenders. Between defenders only X.Alonso is a true man he never intends to hurt anyone
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

no love for Khedira?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Khedira is a newbie i dont know his character yet
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Or ronaldo? Oh wait..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 pm

ronaldo thinks about himself only, if you hurt him he will hurt. if you dont he doesnt care about other players or club. we all saw that he was celebrating barcelona victory because he scored a goal
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Meh, add Carvalho to that list. Declining skills and clearly frustrated, that kick towards the end was blatant.

I am losing respect for Alonso and Casillas too to be honest, both to me were ultra classy guys and I would be lying if what I have seen from them in recent games had not tainted my view.

Alonso im still on the fence, nearly all the time I think its just because he is too slow and cant tackle. But every now and then he does one which has me questioning his intentions.

Iker has really changed in terms of his how he seems to speak under Mou. Saying Cesc dived when Marcelo chopped him down was the final indication of that for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Alonso is quite clumsy, and at the same time I see him being one of the more classier players in Madrid, however, you are correct in saying there are tackles occasionally I see from him, that are quite deliberate and bad. I think it's frustration that gets to him, and while he has it under control most of the time, I occasionally will see something not so good from Alonso.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Dangerous play can happen considering that they play under mourinho. X.Alonso is a clear guy he always apologizes if he does something dangerous, and in last game he hurt cesc in few moments but he had very "sorry" face, i think even cesc was insulting him but he still didnt say anything just because he was sorry.

and after pepe stamp on messi alonso was the first man who checked if messi was ok or not.
Also i never seen him arguing with barcelona players, simple he respects opposition and mourinho can not change him
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next