So hows the Caceres situation going ?

4 posters

Go down

So hows the Caceres situation going ? Empty So hows the Caceres situation going ?

Post by Charrua Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:11 am

I wana see my favorite defener an current idol in the first football team i ever admired and watched as a boy again already! Sad

So hows the Caceres situation going ? Martin+CaceresSo hows the Caceres situation going ? Martin+Caceres
So hows the Caceres situation going ? 5
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

So hows the Caceres situation going ? Empty Re: So hows the Caceres situation going ?

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

Juve definitely seems to be taking their time with this transfer and seeing out all of their options before making a deal for Caceres. It might all just be a front by Marotta to get Sevilla to lower their price. It's difficult to say. I think that Juve has every intention to try and solve their LB problem this January, so we should see something in the next few weeks.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

So hows the Caceres situation going ? Empty Re: So hows the Caceres situation going ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:05 am

Friday we know
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 am

Sevilla want more. Seems we will pay a little more. Caceres wants the move, they benched him last week
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down