CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve"

+4
Lynx100
Juventude
Cotes
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve" Empty CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:53 pm

The deputy director of TuttoJuve.com Massimo Pavan, a guest in the evening program Sportitalia, "Waiting for the transfer market," he spoke of the interest of Juventus midfielder for Cagliari, Radja Nainggolan:

"Juventus is definitely following Nainggolan - has Pavan explained -. For January is difficult because Cellino gives the player a very high price. The offer would be Juventus 15 million euros, including the other half of Ekdal. This could possibly get through in the last days of winter market or can be set for June. "
In his speech Nainggolan has also added the industry expert Michael Criscitiello, who has not ruled out the departure of Belgian gem: "Nainggolan wants to leave immediately - has revealed the face of popular Sportitalia -: Cagliari, not surprisingly, did Botta for a survey of Hellas Verona, Vicenza and Hallfredsson. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve" Empty Re: CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve"

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 am

Take him & give them Amauri,Motta & Iaquinta!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve" Empty Re: CRISCITIELLO: "Cagliari Nainggolan want to leave." PAVAN: "You may go to Juve"

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

Cotes wrote:Take him & give them Amauri,Motta & Iaquinta!

If only we could be so lucky.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

15 + Ekdal (50%) is asking a lot..,

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 pm

it is a lot of money Lynx, lets see sunday if he is worth it
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 pm

The 15 million is a lot. They can have all of Ekdal if that brings the price down. I'm over the whole Ekdal experiment. He'll be 23 this summer and hasn't really broken through.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 am

Juventude wrote:The 15 million is a lot. They can have all of Ekdal if that brings the price down. I'm over the whole Ekdal experiment. He'll be 23 this summer and hasn't really broken through.

I dont know about that Ekdal has 45 Serie A starts under his belt at an age of 22 if thats not broken thru i dont know what is anyway Nainggollan is older and has only a few more apperances to his name, he might be a bigger talent but 15 million + the last 50 % of Ekdal seems crazy
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 am

i think that ekdal has at least 60 serie a games and Radja has 59, but yes i think that radja is a bigger talent(he is also a year older) but as Bobo said 50 % and 15 mil. that is too much. but anyway who is radja playing instead, not marchisio,vidal and not pirlo then 15 mil for a bencg player, crazy.

turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

We dont need players to REPLACE any of M-V-P : we need people to rotate WITH M-V-P so each week, one of them gets to have a rest when we are playing Coppa and Europe.

6 quality midfielders who will be with us for the next 2-3 years atleast is what we need (assuming we play with a 3 man midfield). Of these 6, atleast 1 should be a promising youth player at any one time.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Lynx100 wrote:We dont need players to REPLACE any of M-V-P : we need people to rotate WITH M-V-P so each week, one of them gets to have a rest when we are playing Coppa and Europe.

6 quality midfielders who will be with us for the next 2-3 years atleast is what we need (assuming we play with a 3 man midfield). Of these 6, atleast 1 should be a promising youth player at any one time.

ahhh u think like me. its easier to blood youth when u got quality around him...WHEN we get into CL we shouldnt be there to make up numbers..wtf we cant we're JUVENTUS! but this being said we need to build a good side to roll with the other big dawgs. we dont need replacements we need persons of equal high quality to rotate or step in when the other is playing shit..we cant allow our quality to drop..all our players need to have a definite impact on the game tactically, technically and physically..

so i hold my head when i hear ppl cry for players like de ceglie, krasic*, poli, crishito, etc etc..come on man we're gonna be up against some rampaging beasts! we need to give it as good and even better than they are likely to bring it..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I will agree that next season we need more than 3 midfielders(there are also euro cup in poland, ukraine), this year we also have marrone and pazienza and thay are not playing that much, if we get Radja now he will not be playing much.

players like Messi, CR and Xabi alonso all played more than 60 games last year, i believe they did allrigt and i think our M-V-P can do as well, maybe pirlo could rest 10 games.

if we should use 15 om a midfielder he should be as good as them, i don't know if Radja are there yet
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

If we can do a deal now for a quality depth signing, then maybe we avoid major competition for a player like this over the summer. I don't know enough about him to know if that's a fair price, but, if it is, then go for it. We will need players like this if we are in European competitions next year. Don't forget there is always the potential for Pirlo, Marchisio, or Vidal to get an injury. We have been very fortunate so far this season in terms of injuries. I really don't want to see Pazienza out on the pitch for an extended period of time.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Guarin will be and is on a path to be world class player .... he is chased by big clubs ... Maybe conte wants this kind of midfield

-----------------Pirlo-------------
--------Marchisio-----Vidal--
------------------Guarin-----
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 pm

turmoil wrote:i think that ekdal has at least 60 serie a games and Radja has 59, but yes i think that radja is a bigger talent(he is also a year older) but as Bobo said 50 % and 15 mil. that is too much. but anyway who is radja playing instead, not marchisio,vidal and not pirlo then 15 mil for a bencg player, crazy.

I should clarify, by breakthrough I mean breakthrough as a talent worthy of playing for Juve. Ekdal only has one national team appearance and 10-15 u-21 calls for Sweden. To me, that's not that impressive considering some of the other young talent that Juve has. Also, no major clubs seem to be inquiring about him. He may prove to be a good player for a mid-table type team, but I think that if he hasn't broken through with Juve yet, he probably isn't going to. So, I would gladly use him as a bargaining chip for a player we could actually use.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:51 pm

ok what other of our young players have 60 serie a games?

i am not saying ekdal is the next big thing, but give him away for Radja seems pointless too me. We can use Radja yes we can, but we could also use 15 mil on a class defender or maybe a good striker.

if we have these good youngsters there are more experineced than ekdal why not use them instead.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

How many of our Young CM's,AM's are chased from Liverpool,Roma,Inter,Milan,Chelsea,Tottenham,half EPL and La Liga ? None

Radja ? all of them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

That makse sense, thats why he cost 15 mil. plus ekdal, i say that is to much for a bench or depth player
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:48 am

How many of our Young CM's,AM's are chased from Liverpool,Roma,Inter,Milan,Chelsea,Tottenham,half EPL and La Liga ? None

Radja ? all of them

How many of our CMs start regularly? Hardly any.

15m is way too much. The market is WAY too inflated, and it has been for the last 4 years or so. cant wait for FFP.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 am

Lynx100 wrote:

Radja ? all of them

15m is way too much. The market is WAY too inflated, and it has been for the last 4 years or so. cant wait for FFP.

Did any did favors for Radja in his career ? No1 did he made it on his own he came from Piacenza ffs where he was glowing like he is now. Half of our players are first team starters in Serie B and can't reach whatRAdja did .. sorry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:02 am

People quickly forget the quality depth we had with reserves and starters when we were a CL contending team just six years ago. Players like Pazienza, Giaccherini do not even compare to the reserves of past CL Juve squads or any of the CL teams in the EPL or La Liga right. 15 million, in today's market, is not spending a lot for a player that may sub in every game or even start every few games. That type of depth will be exactly what this squad needs. I'm not saying Nainggolan is the answer, but we shouldn't panic about spending 15 million on a quality reserve for the midfield.

I agree that we need a LB, but we're just one injury away in the midfield from having a disaster. In a worse case injury scenario to the defense, we can find cover. However, if we lose Pirlo or Marchisio, we're in serious trouble because the offense will have a hard time getting going.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 am

Did any did favors for Radja in his career ? No1 did he made it on his own he came from Piacenza ffs where he was glowing like he is now. Half of our players are first team starters in Serie B and can't reach whatRAdja did .. sorry

Theres no doubting Naingolans talent.

Which of our players are regular starters in Serie B? To the best of my memory, only Immobile has been getting regular playing time and weve seen how well he is coming along.

Agree 15m is not a lot in todays market - doesnt mean the market is rightly adjusted. Wed be stupid to spend 15m on Nainng - plain stupid.

Nuri Sahin - 9m

Mesut Ozil - 15m

Mikel Arteta - 11m

Orial Romeu - 5m

El Sharaawy - 7.5m

Nocerino - 0.5m

Vidal - 10.5m

Pjanic - 10m

Arda Turan - 12m

KP Boateng ~10m

Im sure there are many more examples. You still wanna shoot from the hip, spend 15mill on Naingolan? Or would you rather try and be clever/shrewd and pick up a bargain?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 am

Lynx100 wrote:

Radja ? all of them

Agreed the fact that players are linked with such high prices with so little done on the pitch to justify the price tag is a joke. Same goes for players like Ogbonna with a price tag of 20mil...or someone like Martinez who was bought for 12. 15 is wayyyyy too much for him. Especially for a player that wouldn't see that much play time...especially with a healthy Pirlo. Can't wait for the Financial Fair play. I hate seeing players being tagged 15mil plus just because of a couple of nice goals and what not. Like Pastore for 40mil....makes me sick
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down