Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine!

+2
RealGunner
leemhuis
6 posters

Go down

Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine! Empty Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine!

Post by leemhuis Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Gud upset.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine! Empty Re: Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine!

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 pm

when Di natale scored, very few would have predicted a Chievo late winner. what a finish to the game
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine! Empty Re: Coppa Italia- Chievo eliminate Udinese 1-2 in Udine!

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

BAhahahaha! I'm sorry, but this is funny.

Does anyone smell a second-half meltdown, ala Juventus the last few years.

(Please don't flame. I support Juve in Serie A, but I can admit that they played like crap for the majority of the second half of the season the past few years.)
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Meanwhile we're just after beating Fiorentina 3-0 to reach the next round where we will play Juve. :dance:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 pm

The Fonz wrote:Meanwhile we're just after beating Fiorentina 3-0 to reach the next round where we will play Juve. :dance:

Roma is much improving. Fiorentina is much disbanding.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 am

leemhuis wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Meanwhile we're just after beating Fiorentina 3-0 to reach the next round where we will play Juve. :dance:

Roma is much improving. Fiorentina is much disbanding.

Fiorentina beat us 3-0 not so long ago.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 am

And the 3-0 scoreline this time round flatters Roma very much. Fiorentina were much better until Roma scored the second goal. Should have taken the lead and then should have made it 1-1. Viola's lack of decisiveness in the first and early second half were the reason they lost the game, not that Roma was far better...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 am

had this game in my multi, i thought it was one of the safe legs too Evil or Very Mad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 am

fatman123 wrote:had this game in my multi, i thought it was one of the safe legs too Evil or Very Mad

It was you call zero brainer. You bet correctly. Chievo score in injury time thuogh. Very exiting.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 am

leemhuis wrote:
fatman123 wrote:had this game in my multi, i thought it was one of the safe legs too Evil or Very Mad

It was you call zero brainer. You bet correctly. Chievo score in injury time thuogh. Very exiting.

loosing $440 isnt very exciting Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down