Funkentelechy
jontsu
Ganso
windkick
Arquitecto
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Go down

Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight Empty Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Apparently he has now gone back to his ideal weight of 80kg. Article I read does not have any pictures, unfortunately, but can we expect him to go back to kicking ass now? bounce
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight Empty Re: Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm

He actually reached 80 KGs with Milan during Leonardo's season and 78 with Allegri after Max's famed yet intense training regime.

Sadly, after being extremely mediocre he decided to venture in the glamorous Milan nightlife again and pretty much gained weight and much to the fury of Allegri.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight Empty Re: Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight

Post by windkick Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 pm

I wish he was still playing in Europe. Even when not performing his form of old, he is still a joy to watch on the pitch
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Arquitecto wrote:He actually reached 80 KGs with Milan during Leonardo's season and 78 with Allegri after Max's famed yet intense training regime.

Sadly, after being extremely mediocre he decided to venture in the glamorous Milan nightlife again and pretty much gained weight and much to the fury of Allegri.

huh?he used to be fat with us and only got thinner when he went to flamengo

he is performing better now,he isnt the dribbler he used to be and he isnt fast but his passing and finishing is amazing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:He actually reached 80 KGs with Milan during Leonardo's season and 78 with Allegri after Max's famed yet intense training regime.

he is performing better now,he isnt the dribbler he used to be and he isnt fast but his passing and finishing is amazing

Lets just say he was fat when he came and fat when he left.

But in between he worked hard to shed that extra poundage and did follow through. Yet, consistency or longevity wasn't there as we had hoped in that aspect.

As for the KG info it was reported official by the milan site on their training reports.

As for Flamengo, I've been watching him as he was great in his first months with them, but didn't he drop form tremendously near the end?

Isn't he out of favor? Whats his current situation right now?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 pm

jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Still think he's pretty much finished for the top level.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I dont like him after i saw him play with himself. I couldnt get over it.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

He can defo play in France or Portugal.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:06 pm

huntsman wrote:I dont like him after i saw him play with himself. I couldnt get over it.

it was very disturbing
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:

But in between he worked hard to shed that extra poundage and did follow through. Yet, consistency or longevity wasn't there as we had hoped in that aspect.

As for the KG info it was reported official by the milan site on their training reports.

As for Flamengo, I've been watching him as he was great in his first months with them, but didn't he drop form tremendously near the end?

yeah,he was crap for the last months but dip in form happens,specially when youre not getting paid and with a shitty team
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 pm

He should be a CM if he is capable of doing the workload....bringing the ball up.....controlling tempo.It takes a bit more work but at this age he's definitely better suited to it than being a forwad or a AM.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I dont think at his peak he was 80, even that is too much for him. Im thinking 75.

Anyway, its too late now. Even back at his prime weight (or 80) that guy obviously isnt coming back.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Still think he's pretty much finished for the top level.

you would be eating ur words by libertadores
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:37 pm

he still looks "normalinho" to me

this are new photos of him
Ronaldinho goes back to 2004/05 weight Ronaldinhogaucho_alevidal
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Still think he's pretty much finished for the top level.

This. He rarely if not ever performed against Top clubs for us and only thrived against lesser defences.

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Ganso wrote:

yeah,he was crap for the last months but dip in form happens,specially when youre not getting paid and with a shitty team

Nonetheless, Flamengo is a prestigious club and it was a great chance for him to redeem himself. I understand he might not care but its definitely not the best way to end your career.

And P.S: Can someone tell me why some of you are even watching a video of Ronaldinho pleasuring his manhood?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm

because we wanted to know what the fuss was all about

it cant be unseen Embarassed
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

wait there was av video of him w@nking?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 am

When you win everything there is to win within 3 years, including more than one Ballon D'ors, a World Cup, a Champions League, and are outright as good as he was, I guess you could very easily lose that drive. And no matter what his weight is, the Ronaldinho we all want to see is never coming back, although I think he still has it. We saw glimpses of it at Milan and ill never forget his masterclass against Italy in a friendly a while back, so hes definitely still got it in my opinion, he just doesnt have that drive anymore.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Eivindo wrote:
huntsman wrote:I dont like him after i saw him play with himself. I couldnt get over it.

it was very disturbing

What was he thinking? He destroyed his legend.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down