How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG?

+2
Kick
barca 2011
6 posters

Go down

R10 at PSG, again

How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_lcap56%How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_lcap25%How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_lcap19%How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Empty How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG?

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 am

Seeing as how ambitious this club is getting with their wealth, although their hasn't been a single rumour linking R10 with PSG, how cool would it be to see him there again? I only imagine a PSG with Sammy Eto'o and Ronnie back together again!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Empty Re: How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG?

Post by Kick Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 am

That would be pretty awesome.

R10 isn't what he use to be though. Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG? Empty Re: How cool would it be to see Ronaldinho back at PSG?

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 am

Not at all, but if I were PSG, I'd say, "why not!!!"
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

as tempting as it would be, it wouldnt really be a good thing imo.

he has already made his history with Paris.
plus he is unfortunatly past it (by his standards) and will only decrease level, while he would demand astronomical wages.

there must be other more suited targets for PSG out there.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 am

He would kill those french defenders, would bring the glamour in Paris, and some drama in LIGUE1.Hope it happens, with Leonardo there it seems real Smile
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 pm

i just wanna see him back in europe in one of the top leagues

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:36 pm

metinsk wrote:He would kill those french defenders, would bring the glamour in Paris, and some drama in LIGUE1.Hope it happens, with Leonardo there it seems real Smile

You make it sound as if it's easy to score goals in Ligue 1. La ligue 1 is one of the most physical league in europe, and people wont stand in front of him waiting for him to do his tricks.

I'm not sure i want him back in paris, sure it would be a great advertising move, i just doubt he has that discipline to play in europe again. His first stint in paris wasnt the most professional time in his career.

All and all, i would pass, there are players in who we can invest that will offer more value going forward maybe.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum