Mirko Vucinic; Wasted out wide?

+3
Patrick Bateman
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
7 posters

Go down

Mirko Vucinic; Wasted out wide? Empty Mirko Vucinic; Wasted out wide?

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 pm

What do you think?
He is not the prototypical Conte winger to begin with
His goal scoring has definitely taken a hit due to this.

Goals he scored for Juventus, notice the position he is in (awfully far from the LW)

vs. Bologna (38 seconds into video)

vs. Inter (10 seconds into video)

What he can do

I think the best thing for him is a free role at Juventus. Allow him to drift in and out and get into these positions more regularly.
Juventus' most dynamic attacker :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Mirko Vucinic; Wasted out wide? Empty Re: Mirko Vucinic; Wasted out wide?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 pm

He is good out there to create chances for matri . When he plays matri scores goals and that is all what matters.He is good SS and in my opinion he should stay there Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Oh he would still be a SS mainly, just more free- I mean we have seen him make runs all the way from the left side to the right side (against Palermo immediately comes to mind) and that created so much space for other players. He is also the best dribbler in the starting 11 that highly up the field so he can take on defenders very well.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

He is the only one who can actually dribble alongside Marchisio.That's sad.When i think about matri and dribbling :S That makes me sick.He must teach to dribble immidietly if he wants to stay in first XI.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Played out on the left wing when he was with us and done alright he loves cutting in and linking up with other players and does it to great affect..Just give him some time...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 am

Put it this way, before his injury he didn't score a goal since September after being rotated, but then again his goal come from a set piece with a brilliant pass by Pirlo, wasn't even a normal goal. Granted, Matri played better with him on his side as a support striker, you can see now both strikers are not scoring as much as Vucnic is playing wide and Matri left alone at times. Though Vucinic playing on the wing is the whole point of him not scoring as he is suppost to create plays and he's doing great at that. It pisses me off because in reality we can do better as Vucinic is primarly better as a CF and we have the likes of Elia, but anyways... that's how it is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 am

The Fonz wrote:Played out on the left wing when he was with us and done alright he loves cutting in and linking up with other players and does it to great affect..Just give him some time...

You forgot to mention, he was lazy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Put it this way, before his injury he didn't score a goal since September after being rotated, but then again his goal come from a set piece with a brilliant pass by Pirlo, wasn't even a normal goal. Granted, Matri played better with him on his side as a support striker, you can see now both strikers are not scoring as much as Vucnic is playing wide and Matri left alone at times. Though Vucinic playing on the wing is the whole point of him not scoring as he is suppost to create plays and he's doing great at that. It pisses me off because in reality we can do better as Vucinic is primarly better as a CF and we have the likes of Elia, but anyways... that's how it is.

Spot on. Pretty much sums in up. I prefer Vucinic as a more central player.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Luca wrote:Oh he would still be a SS mainly, just more free- I mean we have seen him make runs all the way from the left side to the right side (against Palermo immediately comes to mind) and that created so much space for other players. He is also the best dribbler in the starting 11 that highly up the field so he can take on defenders very well.

Completely agree he should play as a trequartista, i personally thought he would be a mean complete striker and that Roma had wasted him out wide but it must be in his dna to drift and do his magic like that

We really need a non lazy Vuci in top form rest of the season to compete with Milan
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 pm

BoBo wrote:
Completely agree he should play as a trequartista, i personally thought he would be a mean complete striker and that Roma had wasted him out wide but it must be in his dna to drift and do his magic like that

We really need a non lazy Vuci in top form rest of the season to compete with Milan

Vucinic is not a TQ. He is a true forward.
He likes to drift and thats fine. Play him as a SS off the left shoulder of a Prima Punta rather than a absolute LW.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 pm

It don't matter where he plays...he is BOOM anywhere :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
BoBo wrote:

He likes to drift and thats fine. Play him as a SS off the left shoulder of a Prima Punta rather than a absolute LW.

He should really just be more free to run where he felt like, non lazy of course, but rather than being forced to the left he should have a more central point of reference either alongside a striker or right behind
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:20 pm

BoBo wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
BoBo wrote:

He should really just be more free to run where he felt like, non lazy of course, but rather than being forced to the left he should have a more central point of reference either alongside a striker or right behind

Yeah I agree. I think he may prefer drifting in and out on the left rather than on the right.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down