S
Lord Hades
la bestia negra
Albiceleste
Forza
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the best striker in the world at the moment?

Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 42

Best Striker in the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Striker in the World

Post by Forza Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 am

try to think of it in the most simple way possible, if you had your own fantasy team and only had enough money to buy one of these guys, who would you choose? (bias removed, of course)

i know it's tough to choose between these guys but that's the point, i don't want it to be one of those t.silva v pepe debates, lol

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 am

balotelli
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17 am

Is Podolski considered a striker? Cuz he plays as one now for Koln, but usually an Second Striker or Winger. If he is counted, then I think he could possibly be number 1. The chances he gets at Koln are relatively low compared to the service guys like Gomez and Benzema get, but Poldi makes the most of every chance. Then again, hes actually a similar player to Ronaldo, so I dont think hes a striker. Besides that, I think Gomez takes it. Klose on his game is still one of the besy strikers in the world and hes proving that now at Lazio, so he gets an honorable mention. Its a shame hes overlooked.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Messi isn't a winger or a CAM, therefore he should be on this poll. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Van Persie cause he's carrying Arsenal with his boatload of goals. Not to mention the two guys who would usually feed him passes are no longer with the team, yet he's performing at the highest level.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2