CroInter
Ganso
milanese
Chagur
Grande_Milano
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Puzzle Solved: Most Likely Our Mr X Is Ganso - Page 2 Empty Re: Puzzle Solved: Most Likely Our Mr X Is Ganso

Post by ciro1316 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

ganso is the player for us he fits our team perfectly

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Puzzle Solved: Most Likely Our Mr X Is Ganso - Page 2 Empty Re: Puzzle Solved: Most Likely Our Mr X Is Ganso

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I'll also reiterate my opinion that Boateng isn't a CM whether everyone believes he is. He plays for country and club as a CAM he should remain there. I totally agree with Allegri that he should remain as CAM.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Anyone else pissed that we used the non-EU slot on Taiwo instead of Ganso? I guess taiwo is a bargain but if we don't get Ganso now that will be really annoying.

when is FIGC expected to change the rule? soon? can we buy Ganso and have him train with the team and start playing after January like Thiago?

Ganso can play AM or LCM, so i think he would be a better signing than Pastore. Also, Pastore will cost close to 50 mil but Ganso will come for around 25 i think

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

for some reason i cant see milan paying his price tag, witsel it is!
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 am

Does Witsel have both feet?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 am

KR10 wrote:Anyone else pissed that we used the non-EU slot on Taiwo instead of Ganso? I guess taiwo is a bargain but if we don't get Ganso now that will be really annoying.

when is FIGC expected to change the rule? soon? can we buy Ganso and have him train with the team and start playing after January like Thiago?

Ganso can play AM or LCM, so i think he would be a better signing than Pastore. Also, Pastore will cost close to 50 mil but Ganso will come for around 25 i think
yeah i was a bit pissed off too,i mean,if taiwo was a great LB,but hes justok.Ganso....is Ganso pale

i hope we can get another EU spot.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 am

I think Taiwo will be a solid player, he has speed and can get stuck in just as well as he gets forward. we like our outside backs to be athletic and FIT, he fits these. His speed is also very good, which is always a plus. Lets not forget the cannon for a left foot he has as well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:27 am

i just hope hes not one of those headless chicken style of african players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 am

He is average defensively, but there are still some rooms for improvements, and his athleticism could cover up his deficiencies when defending.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 am

I hope Taiwo can bring as much dynamism as Boateng has and become a Cafu-style player who can use his stamina to get back and defend, but then really use his pace to attack. I know he has a cracking free kick, but can he tackle well?

Also, who missses out if Ganso arrives?
If it's Seedorf, I think we would line-up something like this:

------Ibra--------Pato-----
----------Boateng---------

Ganso---V.Bommel--Gattuso

Taiwo--Silva---Nesta--Abate

----------Abbiati-----------

Do you think Ganso is better at LCM or CM?
Do you think Boateng is better as AMF or RCM?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I hope Taiwo can bring as much dynamism as Boateng has and become a Cafu-style player who can use his stamina to get back and defend, but then really use his pace to attack. I know he has a cracking free kick, but can he tackle well?

Also, who missses out if Ganso arrives?
If it's Seedorf, I think we would line-up something like this:

------Ibra--------Pato-----
----------Boateng---------

Ganso---V.Bommel--Gattuso

Taiwo--Silva---Nesta--Abate

----------Abbiati-----------

Do you think Ganso is better at LCM or CM?
Do you think Boateng is better as AMF or RCM?

Yeah I agree that it would be our line up if we sign Ganso.

Boateng plays much better as AM for us, though I think he has the right attribute to play in our three man midfield. Ganso playing style will suit our LCM role perfectly, and Boateng is best at AM, so that would be the right line up.

But we still have Cassano and Robinho that also could play in AM position, we can't rule them out to be a starter too.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 am

if ganso does sign i can see him on the left with prince on the right cassanowould be our am and is our best option if ganso isn't played there

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 am

I have a feeling that Ganso Is coming in January. I hope we get him sooner rather than later.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 am

That's right, if Boateng plays in the 3-man mid, Cassano &/or Robinho will play AMF. Undoubtedly, players will get injured/suspended and this problem will probably solve itself.

This is purely speculation, but I think we'll see at least 2 midfield arrivals, one that's more on the cheap and another who will be the star signing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:20 am

fabregas would be the dream signing
but theres the problem

hes a dream signing

ganso's deal does it have its flaws
injuries and pricetag are huge deterrants

but that wont kill off his natural talent with the ball.
signing him tomorrow or in january, he'll be fantastic
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 am

Fabregas shouldn't even be talked about, we're almost certainly not going to get him.

I have an idea though:

How much cheaper could we get Lamela for compared to Ganso, and is there a big quality difference between them?

I know that Ganso and Lamela play in different positions, but I'm not against the idea of getting Lamela to play AMF and then getting Montolivo too after his great link-up play with Cassano the other day. He's no Pirlo, but I think that this might be an alternative solution to our midfield gap.

What do you guys think? (assuming we don't get Ganso)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 am

lamela is a fantastic player
but at the end of the day

if allegri doesnt want him, milan wont sign him

and this seems to be the case, milan have made numerous approaches for ganso and he is looking the most likely "champion" to sign for the club whereas there is a extremely little confirmed evidence linking lamela to milan
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 am

i wish it would be nasri and then we get ganso in january
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

On Ganso in January:
I think we need to get all of the key players at the start of the season. There's a big hole in our midfield at the moment and half a season is too long to take to fix it.

Another thing is that by signing all of our key players now, we can hopefully top our group in the CL. It's rare that a team that comes 2nd in their group takes out the league. In any case, it's obviously better to come 1st.

On Nasri:
I would almost categorise Nasri with Fabregas as dream signings that will never eventuate. The only pro for us is that he is in the last yr of his contract and is stalling talks. Apart from the $ needed to make this happen, the major con is that we don't need another player who plays as high up the field as Nasri tends to. It would be a waste to play him in the midfield.

One Arsenal player I would like is Vito Mannone, their U-21 Italian International goalkeeper, who seems to have been leapfrogged by Sczyzyzyzyzzyzyy for a starting spot.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:07 am

Hallo, guys, just joined today, seems like am missing the old forums, but would adjust with time:D
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am

cripsy dipsy wrote:Hallo, guys, just joined today, seems like am missing the old forums, but would adjust with time:D

Crispayyyyy you made the jump cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey cripsy Smile
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm

MILAN - Coach Massimiliano Allegri has added a new detail to the identikit of the midfielder who Milan are chasing, which he revealed on Milan Channel's Studio Special on May 30. "It's right he plays in the Italian league, " said Milan's coach, who was in Siena to take part in the Foundation Borgonovo triangular tournament. A few hours before Allegri had already added another clue saying that the player "wears a 42 boot."

Shocked
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

As I said it before it has to be Giovinco.
Bold, short, italian, plays in serie A.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 pm

baresi wrote:As I said it before it has to be Giovinco.
Bold, short, italian, plays in serie A.
As soon as I read that I thought of you. We know how they like to play mind games. Laughing

IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Who does that leave? Montolivo?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum