BiasedMilanFan3
Potential
shamr9pato
Ganso
Milanista
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has Ibra got too much power ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Ibra got too much power ?

Post by spanky Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

tbh from the neutrals point of view it seems that ibra is the main man in the locker room and not allegri.

spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

milanista99 wrote:Welcome to the forum Milanista. I hope you and mr galliani stick around, both of you have put forward sensible, intelligent posts in your short time here. To broaden your knowledge of our society, visit the Ignazio Abate Facts thread which is the world's sanctuary of infinite wisdom.
Thanks alot man1, I appreciate your kindness!

milanista99 wrote:And as for Ibra, I never ever liked him and never will. He is one of the game's biggest douchebags and mercenary, but then again he is one of the game's best players. But no player is bigger than the club. I fear things are getting too out of hand, especially after the Cagliari game where he shouted at almost everyone, Allegri has to stand up to him if he continually does this. Who knows maybe doing that will piss him of more and he will start sulking and playing bad, that would be disastrous with the form of Binho/Pato and Cassano's injury.
Couldnt agree more, only thing is he has been quoted as saying that he is ontop of hsi game when he is angry and therefore it is natural for him to bark.

spanky489 wrote:tbh from the neutrals point of view it seems that ibra is the main man in the locker room and not allegri.
Spot on mate Smile

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 pm

he screams because he want's to win, can't hate the guy for that
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Ibra is Ibra, he is a big personality and all he wants to do is win. I'm not going to fault him for yelling and screaming
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 pm

If he was yelling at Allegri that should not be tolerated. If he does that then Allegri should suspend him for game or two even. But yelling at his teammates when they do something wrong that is ok by me. You want to admit that or not, he is our leader on the pitch. For instance, when he started to shout last night they started to play better. His goal yesterday was pure class. Nobody should and nobody can say that he's not giving everything on the field. His vomiting yesterday shows how he plays his game. I just hope that he dont get out of form just like last season. Then we had Robinho and Pato for scoring goals. We only have Nocerino now with Ibra.
Ibra is always out of the box trying to set up others but we lack those others. He is our most creative player and our most dangerous atacker and that is a problem. I lost all my hope in Robinho. Pato is not all himself after all his injuries and Cassano is also injured (get well Antonio). I love Boateng but he is just not that much creative. We need a creative player who should connect with our atackers. We need a playmaker. Maybe Ganso, maybe Eriksen, maybe Giovinco. I would personally want to see Giovinco. Allegri, Galliani and Berlusconi must do something about that.
In winter i want a new playmaker to release Ibra from all the work outside the box. That way he should be more focused on scoring goals and not creating them.
There is not such a thing like too much power. Power to AC MILAN. :bow:
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

Potential wrote:I want him sold, he might be our best player but that attitude will not be tolerated, and at the same time he flops at big games quite often and has a terrible workrate. and he keeps yelling at everyone all the time.

i agree his attitude can't be tolerated but the highlighted text is, quite simply,wrong. He has the best workrate of the team and is by no means whatsoever a big game flop.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am

celikmilan wrote:If he was yelling at Allegri that should not be tolerated. If he does that then Allegri should suspend him for game or two even. But yelling at his teammates when they do something wrong that is ok by me. You want to admit that or not, he is our leader on the pitch. For instance, when he started to shout last night they started to play better. His goal yesterday was pure class. Nobody should and nobody can say that he's not giving everything on the field. His vomiting yesterday shows how he plays his game. I just hope that he dont get out of form just like last season. Then we had Robinho and Pato for scoring goals. We only have Nocerino now with Ibra.
Ibra is always out of the box trying to set up others but we lack those others. He is our most creative player and our most dangerous atacker and that is a problem. I lost all my hope in Robinho. Pato is not all himself after all his injuries and Cassano is also injured (get well Antonio). I love Boateng but he is just not that much creative. We need a creative player who should connect with our atackers. We need a playmaker. Maybe Ganso, maybe Eriksen, maybe Giovinco. I would personally want to see Giovinco. Allegri, Galliani and Berlusconi must do something about that.
In winter i want a new playmaker to release Ibra from all the work outside the box. That way he should be more focused on scoring goals and not creating them.
There is not such a thing like too much power. Power to AC MILAN. :bow:
Wise word me friend. But then again, Ibra has said on a numerous of occasions that he prefers being outside the box and since he is a guy with strong personalities buying a new AM wont change that. We need Pato back in his best or Torres, those two are absolutey ruthless in the penalty area.
And for the record, i think Ibra is the player with most power in Ac milan although the fact that he arrived only a year ago.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum