FilthyLuca
Bakai
LWL91
Luca
Eivindo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
10 posters

Go down

Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause  Empty Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 am

Continue pressing the black and white for "El pelado" Caceres. Marotta, according to rumors Spain is trying to close a loan for more than two million ransom to 7. A total outlay of nine million, still below the request of the Barcelona two years ago.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause  Empty Re: Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 am

This cant go wrong, Caceres has Juve DNA for sure
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause  Empty Re: Spanish Media Confirmed Cacares Move... Loan of 2m + 7m buyout clause

Post by Luca Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:10 am

Amazing :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Continue pressing the black and white for "El pelado" Caceres. Marotta, according to rumors Spain is trying to close a loan for more than two million ransom to 7. A total outlay of nine million, still below the request of the Barcelona two years ago.

BUT Caceres is not the same player he was two years ago! He has grown very much as everybody expected of him, but Barca maybe expected a little more of him and therefore the high price-tag back when we loaned him... Not to mention the fact that he has become a center back as well. Two years ago he was a right back like Paolo de Ceglie currently is a left back(unthinkable playing the center, there the example) smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 am

Barca and Liverpool are dumb a****les. Didn't sell us players for proper price we offered. Sold them later much cheaper.
As for Caseres, I don't rate him high.

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 am

Cry me a river

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Bakai wrote:Barca and Liverpool are dumb a****les. Didn't sell us players for proper price we offered. Sold them later much cheaper.

An improvement on bonucci if u ask me
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:54 pm

so is he the answer to our lb position? or will he just be cover for any of lich, barz and chiellini.

Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm

He's quite versatile. I personally think that's the most attractive thing about Caceras
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
Bakai wrote:Barca and Liverpool are dumb a****les. Didn't sell us players for proper price we offered. Sold them later much cheaper.

Great to hear that you consider Caceres a CB and Bonucci an LB. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:

Great to hear that you consider Caceres a CB and Bonucci an LB. :facepalm:

Dont know what post you are reading When did I ever say Bonucci was a LB?? :coffee:

I consider Caceras as a versatile defender right across the backline

Yup. I think as CB: Caceras > Bonnuci
Yup. I think as LB: Caceras > Bonucci
Yup. I think as RB: Caceras > Bonucci

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm

The point of him coming is to fill the LB role, not Bonucci, so that gives me the indication of you implying that Cacares will be our ideal CB over Bonucci which is highly impossible and in fact a low chance. Even Sorenson has a higher chance of playing over Cacares in the CB role lmao.

Of course he's better than Bonucci in RB, but is Cacares coming to play in RB? No. Lichstiener is playing there, so his versatility in that flank is irrleavent except for emergency cases.

LB? When on earth has Bonucci been an LB? Alright Barzagli it's offical, your an LB now and Cacares is better than you, better than Chiellini for that matter LOL !

At centerback? You must be out of your mind, sorry I'm talking to my cousin here and he thinks you have no common knowledge towards Bonucci or how a CB actually is. I don't even have to explain.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The point of him coming is to fill the LB role, not Bonucci, so that gives me the indication of you implying that Cacares will be our ideal CB over Bonucci which is highly impossible and in fact a low chance. Even Sorenson has a higher chance of playing over Cacares in the CB role lmao.

Of course he's better than Bonucci in RB, but is Cacares coming to play in RB? No. Lichstiener is playing there, so his versatility in that flank is irrleavent except for emergency cases.

LB? When on earth has Bonucci been an LB? Alright Barzagli it's offical, your an LB now and Cacares is better than you, better than Chiellini for that matter LOL !

At centerback? You must be out of your mind, sorry I'm talking to my cousin here and he thinks you have no common knowledge towards Bonucci or how a CB actually is. I don't even have to explain.

Most of what youve just said is just jibberish.

Ill repeat again. I think Caceras > Bonucci in LB, RB and CB. I would happily relegate Bonucci to the bench with the ideal line up being:

Caceras - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lich

If Caceras and Bonucci were both on the bench, I would first bring on Caceras over Bonucci for any role, including CB.

Clearly, your cousin is just as ignorant as you are. It makes sense thats your related I guess.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Actually most of your LB and RB is jibberish as it is irrelavent to Bonucci, but hey, let's claim Bonucci plays in those roles.

Keep repeating, I'm enjoying this hahaha. It's like watching Fabri doing his acting roles on this forum LOL!

Including CB? Once again, my cousin had a nice laugh, granted as I'm translating what your saying. Him being ignorant, who knows, you don't know him personally so that assumption of yours may be false. Granted, I will say he is almost like me, he thinks you have common knowledge with Juve, and I tend to agree. Sorry.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually most of your LB and RB is jibberish as it is irrelavent to Bonucci, but hey, let's claim Bonucci plays in those roles.

Keep repeating, I'm enjoying this hahaha. It's like watching Fabri doing his acting roles on this forum LOL!

Including CB? Once again, my cousin had a nice laugh, granted as I'm translating what your saying. Him being ignorant, who knows, you don't know him personally so that assumption of yours may be false. Granted, I will say he is almost like me, he thinks you have common knowledge with Juve, and I tend to agree. Sorry.

No need to apologise to me. Infact, I actually feel sorry for you. Both of you actually. But atleast you have each other to amuse yourselves.

Caceras > Bonucci in every defensive position.

As for your little "acting" analogy with The Italian fool - time for you to think of new tricks monkey--> youre getting boring. Sleep
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 am

Caceres is very good at leftback, which iswhere he plays for Uruguay. Hes fast, good going forward, and stront defensively. Tho he can be rash with his challenged sometimes.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 am

Finally, it will be nice to have Chiellini back at CB. Now, we just need to offload Amauri and Iaquinta and bring on a player like Montolivo. I don't even know if we need a forward during the January window, but if it's a player that can add quality depth for the next season, then I'm all for it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down