top 5 players of the first half of the season ?

+8
Milantildeath
Seth
mr.galliani
tonger
BiasedMilanFan3
DRK
Grande_Milano
Ganso
12 posters

Go down

top 5 players of the first half of the season ? Empty top 5 players of the first half of the season ?

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm

who do you think it was?

1-Silva
2-Ibra
3-Boateng
4-Nesta(isnt in 1st/2nd place because he missed some games due to injury)
5-Aquilani/Nocerino
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

top 5 players of the first half of the season ? Empty Re: top 5 players of the first half of the season ?

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Yep, top 4 players, same top players that were last season. I credit Allegri for developing Aquilani and maybe Nocerino gettin better. Lol Fadi is going nuts now probably Smile
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

top 5 players of the first half of the season ? Empty Re: top 5 players of the first half of the season ?

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Dummy allegri cant even finish the year on top of the table!
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 pm

I would have to agree with your list. Then add in Cassano with an honorable mention he was having an amazing year before his health issues
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am

1. Ibra
2. Silva
3. Boateng
4. Nocerino
5. Cassano
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 am

Boateng, Ibra, Silva, and Nocerino are no brainers i think. The 5th one however cant make up my mind!!!!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:07 am

1) Thiago Silva. Our defensive record has been bad, but even when we were conceding on all fronts, Thiago looked so relaxed, so much more agile than the attackers no matter who, so commanding. A true rock in our team.

2) Zlatan. Ibra has been immense. Sure he has only scored 4 goals in the league from open play but he has just created so, so much and if our strikers were more prolific from his defense splitting passes, he would have twice as many assists as he currently does.

3) Nocerino. The greatest under 10m player our club has ever bought? I though we would struggle without Flamini and Gattuso, however what happened is that we found out that we bought a player who can put both of the two mentioned players on the bench even when both are fit. Never stops running, knows where to be in the box and has great tackling.

Don't think anyone else deserves a specific mention.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

I think we bought Nocerino for about 800k Euro IIRC =/

Considering the price we got him for, Nocerino has been fantastic.

As for my top 5, I'd think the top 4 is more or less the same, but for the 5th I'll put in Abate as his development in his attacking play has been quite noticeable and that helps a lot with the width that was almost non-existent previously.

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 pm

1. Ibrahimovic
2. Nocerino
3. Prince
4. Silva
5. Abate
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 am

1- Noccerino
2- Ibra
3- Silva
4- Abate
5- Boateng

i think noccerino has been as indispensable as silva to the backline and Ibra to attack.. when ever he missed out a game it was hard to replace him... thats why i will go ahead and put him at the top... and then ibra because well he is ibra..
silva was out undisputed player of last season however it havent been the same this season although he is brilliant and that earns him that place in the third spot.. Abate might have been the third but it might have been injustice to silva who have to go through the horror of partnering bonera abate is improving in eery single aspect and thats why he earns the 4 th place.. boa isnt that consistence but his flashes of brilliance cant be ignored and those displace earns him the fifth place in my ranking
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 am

1. Ibra absolutely no disscussion.
2. Noch
3. Silva
4. Boa
5. Cassano/ Abate/ Aqua

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 pm

i have seen not even the half of the 1st half of the season but here's what i think.

1. Boateng = It's his outburst season , a joy to watch him play anyday

2. Nocerino = The revelation of our season , great job in every match i ve seen him play

3. Silva = He wore the armband ,ain't enough? We have one of the best players in the world in silva.

4. Abate = Future defender , his evolution is convincing and his game effective. Present in big games as well!

5.Abbiati = Put aside some injuries that place him 5th , his presence at the back has gone to another level , that of confidence . He is at his best this season and it's a pity he is suspect to injuries that often.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 am

1. Ibrahimovic
2. Boateng
3. Silva
4. Nocerino
5. Abate
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down