Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his"

+3
johniet
TPSPriceless
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his" Empty Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his"

Post by DeviAngel 11/12/2011, 16:14

Antonio Conte met journalists at the Media Center in Vinovo to present the challenge of tomorrow at the "Olympic" against Roma. The editors of TuttoJuve.com is transcribed and real-time declarations of Juventus coach:

Since the situation of Roma is definitely difficult, both in terms of injuries, both from the mental point of view. What kind of Rome you expect?
"I expect the same old Rome, because Rome is also a team that has an idea of ​​the game and then bring forward always that kind of idea of ​​the game, in quotation marks. And 'a team that I like very much like to play football . We say, in quotes, which I expect aggressive Rome, a Rome that he wants to play, a Rome that will make the game as it has done in previous races, including the one against Fiorentina, even when conducted in ten dances. Honestly, even with ten men, in Florence, Rome has made a great game. It 's inevitable that those who judge must always look at the result: the result was about a 3-0 and so it's to burn, destroy everything, but instead the game with the viewer's eyes sees a team that the coach has a game concept, sees a team that has done very well and I am convinced that if there had not been the expulsion of Juan, was seen as the game began, perhaps would be gone in a very, very different to playing in Florence. "

Have you decided who plays instead of Vucinic? And then if you really do not matter at all close to the first calendar year ...
"There's still a workout. Since there was a Cup match Italy, is not that we had all this time to try training anti-Rome. So much will depend on today, from training today, even if it is inevitable that some ideas if one must also start training to be offered to Rome. As for your second question, I think I said in the preceding lecture, when I said that we had to step our reach and I had prefix was to regain the esteem of the fans and to our adversaries. This is the most important step that we have achieved and what pushed me. I think this step until Christmas anyway nobody can remove him. "

Anthony wanted to ask if there are any similarities between you and Luis Enrique, or if you bring out completely different philosophies of ...
"I think that those who judge in this case the experts .... you should be you and I certainly do not give this kind of response, in the sense that you see the games, see what kind of match is Juventus, see what kind makes a lot of Rome. It 's inevitable that we are two coaches who want to make the game. There are two teams that have the most to Milan with possession of the championship, however, then this is enough to talk about very very similar analogies. It' inevitable that everyone has their own philosophy, but I think we share the desire to play football, this definitely. He often than not, I repeat, you think that football is mathematical and based on the result one is doing a good job and one is doing a bad job. I say that Luis Enrique is doing a great job, beyond the results, however, we know, are important in Italian football, but should also go a little bit a 'result of further . I've said in previous conference when after the first time to Naples, after the 2-0, everyone thought 'it was the wrong game, you are wrong form, wrong team', with the same form, with the same attitude, in the second half the team has changed the game, so I think we must go beyond the result more often, and see if there is a concept, if there is an idea of ​​the game, if c ' work is still the coach. I think this .... I find that in, I saw Rome, I find the hand of the coach and this is important. Aherne of coaches as well, here. "

If not who you can tell us how many players are candidates to replace Vucinic?

"(Laughs). Let's see, see. In my mind there should be two, could widen to three, or it could be one. 1X2 (laughs)."

It 's easier to think of a left outer pure or is it easier to adapt as a striker Vucinic success with? At least ... we are at the third attempt ...

"(Laughs) Yeah, but you're telling me 'do you play the point or play outside?'. No. .. let's see, there are always balances to be evaluated in every way and then we will make the appropriate evaluate and choose the most suitable player. So in the end, the player will be more suitable result, I guessed that if we make the player, if we are not a result I missed the football player, so it's math. "

After the goal of Giaccherini have rejoiced in a somewhat 'strange the other day. This means that this player has responded to what were your expectations? The player was a little 'underrated ...

"There was first an advertisement that said: 'Touch me everything but a watch ....' Touch me everything but my players. So, when I read critics who are not in heaven or on earth against .. . Giaccherini some say - because it is a surname Giaccherini normal - I go on a rampage. So when I touch the players is a problem. Touch me everything, but do not touch the players. Touch me touch those who want, but do not touch the players because the players are ... (laughs) ... I'm too young to tell kids, but they are my brothers, is also of blood.This was related to what I had heard and that it was unfair to a player who always has high availability, a player who I think has the best quality, however, as is dall'interregionale, the C1, is thought to be a pedal that does not have the quality but Giaccherini is a player who has shown early on to introduce ourselves lend a hand. And then again, touch me all over, but not the players. Go on me, but not on the players because the players for me not to be touched. "

Roma-Juventus is a very classical. You have lived in the years when there vying something important. Do you have any particular anecdote? The live in a particular way?

"But look at the many challenges ... I was there (laughs). I was there when Francesco Totti gave us the sign with his hand when he began to exult Cassano ... all in a circle with the pool, which water is pulled, so I found myself in all the positive and negative situations. Rome is always a conclusive test, because a game is always deeply felt, against a great team, where still we have always had major difficulties, because the Olympic, the roar of Rome, is a twelfth man on the field, a little 'what happens here too, the Juventus Stadium. It will be an important game, from all points of view. We should be very prepared to understand the angularity of the game, we're going to encounter difficulties, because there will be difficulties when they have the ball possession, then we should be ourselves when we have good ball possession, here. "

What you are getting answers from the Italy Cup game? The physical response we saw why we were 120 minutes at high speed, but you were looking for answers and answers that you are getting at the level of theoretical alternatives to titolarissimi?

"We assume the physical, which was an important response. This makes it clear that I and my staff work we undertake is about who plays, who does not play both, because if it were not so, surely, a batch of 120 minutes, at those levels - because it was a crescendo on our part - we would not have done it. So, I thank my staff, I thank the availability of players, even those not used because, if they are in these physical conditions , however, it is because you are trained by professionals. But I've always said this: the great secret of this group, this team is certainly the great availability of my players. As for the answers it is inevitable that I tried to give space to all the guys up to now it had not. I really liked the test of Brown, whom I had in Siena last year and has proven to be a good player for the present and the future will certainly also his own. But it is a player ready for this, this is very important. Those who came by accident, however, has shown to be in the slipstream and then to be available. Responses were important answers. As I said, what I do not liked was the central part of the first half, when we inexplicably turned down the pace and Bologna came out. Then once we have clarified things at the end of the first and second time there was again a right attitude, a just and like you did what you had to do. Well, back to yesterday, to make you understand the difficulties and how difficult this season, I saw the match-Cesena Palermo: Palermo was six wins in six games played at home, so with a major concussion at home; yesterday Cesena went on to win in Palermo. Cesena had difficulties in our house. But they had trouble because we were good to put us in difficulty, I do not think Cesena have come to Turin with a defeatist attitude like maybe someone has thought or said. And 'demonstration of the difficulty of the championship. And sometimes when games, quotes, on paper, look easy, are not easy games. Why would a team like Cesena, before coming to Turin, had won at home against Genoa, had won against Bologna, and yesterday went on to win at the home of Palermo. "

Returning to Italy Cup, believe that the crisis - call it crisis - a player like Krasic is psychological, or there's more. Then I wanted to ask an opinion of Elias, whom you long ago you were making him understand that rap was put on a bit 'at the same fast with the group. How did you see? It 'seemed a bit' in difficulty at the beginning and it grew ...

"Look, for what concerns Milos, no objection on the commitment, of what he did, what he gave us. He is working hard to try to put quotation marks into question my choices, as it should he should do and how they would do the rest. And 'a player who is working and I like that. I must say that the performance of Milos is not sorry to me, because it took great effort, great will, great desire ; was not a player who seemed quotation marks should do us a favor, indeed: he did a lot of great commitment, great will and this is the right way on his part. Just as the right path is that of Elijah. The road right is the work of trying to integrate as soon as possible to what we do, to what is the idea of ​​team play, that is the mentality of the team. We are trying this, but it's not that I try to be Krasic, I seek to Elijah, I will try by all, and this must surely be a point in common for all players "(editorial TuttoJuve.com)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his" Empty Re: Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his"

Post by TPSPriceless 11/12/2011, 18:17

Here are Conte's words in coherent English.
After a gruelling 120 minutes against a plucky Bologna side on Thursday night, Juventus are preparing to do it all again. This time, in a mouthwatering clash with Roma. Simone Pepe’s strike against Lazio has already seen the Bianconeri silence the Stadio Olimpico once this season. And Conte is demanding more of the same as his side look to extend their 15-game unbeaten run in all competitions.

Speaking from a morning press conference, the 42-year-old said: “The Roma encounter represents an important testing ground. We must be prepared for the many difficulties that we will come up against. They’ll be aggressive and look to dictate the play. The game will be a meeting of the two sides who, along with Milan, have the most possession of the ball in the championship.”

Conte should take heart from Juve’s good record against Roma in the capital, with the Bianconeri having avoided defeat at the Stadio Olimpico since February 2004. Their opponents, on the other hand, have been finding consistency hard to come by. Last week saw Luis Enrique’s side slip to their second defeat on the bounce, in which Giallorossi trio Juan, Gago and Krkic were all given their marching orders.

Yet the manager believes the Spaniard has what it takes to reverse the Romans’ fortunes: “In my opinion, Luis Enrique’s doing a great job. I see similarities between Roma and Juventus, for the way in which they both set up and look to take the game to their opponents. Roma have a style of play that I’m a big fan of.”

The Coppa Italia gave Conte the opportunity to cast his eye over several individuals who have featured less frequently this campaign. A useful exercise, according to the boss: “I looked to hand an opportunity to those who have played less and I’m happy at the response. I liked what I saw from Marrone, who I had last year at Siena and showed to be ready for the present and the future. Krasic and Elia? Milos is looking to start challenging my selection and I wasn’t displeased by his performance. He showed desire and application, as did Elia.”

Aside from Mirko Vucinic - who misses out on facing former his employers with a thigh strain – Conte has a full squad at his disposal for Monday’s big match. While remaining tight-lipped about the Montenegrin’s replacement, Emanuele Giaccherini’s starring role in midweek has provided the manager with plenty of food for thought.

And Conte launched a passionate response to certain criticism levelled at the summer arrival from Cesena: “Criticise me, but don’t criticise my players. They’re like brothers to me. What I’ve read and heard about Giaccherini wasn’t right. He’s a lad with great qualities, morals and technique. But he has a normal surname, he’s worked his way up and therefore people think that he doesn’t have the characteristics to do well here with us.”

Source: Juventus.com
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his" Empty Re: Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his"

Post by DeviAngel 11/12/2011, 18:19

LMAO forgot about Juventus.com

ty bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless 12/12/2011, 01:32

DeviAngel wrote:LMAO forgot about Juventus.com

ty bro
Hehe bro, it's actually pretty high quality for a football website.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet 12/12/2011, 01:37

You heard it guys...touch conte´s balls if you want but don't touch pepe, giacherini,krasic LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 12/12/2011, 01:52

He got it absolutely spot on.

Just cause players like Giac and Pepe arent big name buys or from our youth system doesnt mean they are bad or useless players...

Forza Giac, Forza Conte!

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on 12/12/2011, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 12/12/2011, 02:07

in b4 stronzo calls tps out :dance:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo 12/12/2011, 02:40

I will touch on Giaccherini, Pepe as much as the media do. I see through the BS.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 12/12/2011, 02:57

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I will touch on Giaccherini, Pepe as much as the media do. I see through the BS.

You wanna touch on them?

That sounds dirty.... Laughing

Two or three candidates to replace Vucinic. I expect a Rome aggressive. ... Do not touch my Giaccherini! Krasic and Elia on the right track.Marrone Well, the future will be his" 128700519158474434
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca 15/12/2011, 21:51

i STILL want Bale on the left, but thats a pipe dream. i think ribery will do just fine tho

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo 16/12/2011, 01:32

FilthyLuca wrote:i STILL want Bale on the left, but thats a pipe dream. i think ribery will do just fine tho

Ribery? Meh. He's old, and in Serie A? I don't think he'd go well.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down