RealGunner
white_star
Artemis
btbam
the xcx
77 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 am

Xavi was deceived (for real this time lol)

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty Visca Barca

Post by xabi Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 am

told you so... people said I made the wrong time for the switch but Real Madrid fans this happends every single year and I'm way too tired of it to care really.

xavi iniesta are the two best midfielders of all time playing togehter even if they are sometimes rusty they will get you eventually as the match proceeds. Its not hard to understand why spain won the euro and world cup its cause of these geniouses. And if you put messi on top of that you are unstoppable. No team can beat barca no team in history.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 am

That awkward moment when Xabi thinks people care who he supports lol

what ever dude it's not like you were a credit to the Madrid section. If anything you were quite embarrassing. Celebrating the legaue with you at the end of the season will be fun though Heart
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am

Zealous wrote:That awkward moment when Xabi thinks people care who he supports lol

what ever dude it's not like you were a credit to the Madrid section. If anything you were quite embarrassing. Celebrating the legaue with you at the end of the season will be fun though Heart

Because you've switched allegiance?

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 Untitl10

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 TrollFaceDancing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am

Zealous wrote:That awkward moment when Xabi thinks people care who he supports lol

Cristiano decieved me thats all.. I'll still support madrid and can be proud of the team one day. And no I don't care if you say "you don't deserve to be madrid supporter blahblah" cause you'renot running the club now are you. I accually wanted madrid to win tonight but it never happends.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 am

+1

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @ Xabvi's reply... Yeah... Goodtimes

Last edited by Shamirr on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 am

@Dosto
Well done.. Well done..
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 am

xabi wrote:

Cristiano decieved me thats all.. I'll still support madrid and can be proud of the team one day. And no I don't care if you say "you don't deserve to be madrid supporter blahblah" cause you'renot running the club now are you. I accually wanted madrid to win tonight but it never happends.
If you support Madrid, then stop embarassing us and yourself. You can start by changing that ugly ass club logo on ur profile.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:29 am

Another boring El Classico game
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

Funkentelechy wrote:El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 Boink

lulz
Xavi: "Gravity has deceived me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 am

JD I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS.

QQ
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:42 am

With 49, Casillas is the goalkeeper who has conceded most goals in the history of the clasico, surpassing Ramallets (47).

Congrats for Iker, huntsman should be proud. Iker will play in RM for many more years, so he will set this record at many more goals.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:50 am

It's okay RM fans, I got your back. Wink

Refcelona !!!!!!!!!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 am

windkick wrote:Valdes being a flop? Made one mistake but besides that he was pretty good

I have not read through the thread so I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but Valdes almost made the same mistake on the 2nd half but luckily enough Alves can in the right time to fix the mess..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 am

Barca.. GTFI :dance:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Barca.. GTFI El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 3920004554

Funny, about 7 months ago Barca tore United a new one in the CL final by the same scoreline

did you support them there as well?
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 am

Jeps33178 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Barca.. GTFI El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 3920004554

Funny, about 7 months ago Barca tore United a new one in the CL final by the same scoreline

did you support them there as well?

Umad?

PS..I actually wasn't mad because we were beaten by the superior team.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 am

Twisted Evil banana

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 7 2011-12-10_PARTIDO_102.v1323557969
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:43 am

Rosell: "we won without difficulty" banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:12 am

cr7 is the sole purpose we lost anyone who can't see that is crazy, he either broke the rhythm, killed the attack, lost the ball and missed sitters, and he played like that for 70+ mins until he saw the game was lost and tried to be a team player at the end what a piece of sh*t
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 am

real madrid think they're so good with their aggressive pressing game. it only lasts about 30 minutes before they start to get tired. then barca get comfortable on the ball and get into their rhythm and game over.

also LOL at madrid fans and mourinho talking about luck. their goal wasn't luck at all was it.

Last edited by Neutral on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:20 am

Its okay. Madrid fans need something to ease their pain. Blaming it on Cristiano only helps them rationalize the loss. I would have done the same thing.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 am

Agreed, Madrid were on top for the first 25-30 but they just can't keep up that sort of shutting down/pressing the entire match. If they were to win they'd need to play that early and get a lead then park the bus.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 am

smh how can no one blaming cr for screwing the entire game, so obviously at that is blind, all ron had to do was play like we played all season, but instead he goes out of his way to ruin every play i mean every play because he wants highlights on youtube

i bet if ron scored that goal instead on benz im 100% he would've played completely different but he got jealous and wanted to score so bad that he threw the whole team off that tried to get almost every ball to him, but he choked and barca got back into the game fact
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:05 am

For me there are only 3 points to consider.

1) game would have turned out completely different if ref had a pair of balls. Absolutle ridiculous behavior from him to see the second bookable offence from Messi, go running over with his hand fiddling in his pocket to get the all important second yellow out, then sees its Messi and changes his mind. That was BS.

2) can't deal with Messi. Actually we can isolate him if he takes flight down a flank, but when he runs the central channel our defense crumbles. When he goes on those central dribbles we can't always deal with it, then one of the CB's starts to think he should step up to the midfield to deal with it and leaves the gap for the striker to run in behind them, in last night's game it was Sanchez. Happens almost every frakken time.

3) Truth, Di Maria and C.Ronaldo have only ever done 1 meaningful thing in all the clasicos they've played now, they combined for the Copa del Rey winning goal. Every other time play juvenile idiot children hogging the ball until they inevitably waste it, FFS this is not a child's street game, its professional football, get a grip for crying out loud. Strangest thing is they haven't been playing like this, but as soon as Barca come along its like they flip a switch where they lose all composure and intelligence.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 am

kiranr wrote:
Its okay. Madrid fans need something to ease their pain. Blaming it on Cristiano only helps them rationalize the loss. I would have done the same thing.

Nope i think we're simply saying what we all saw.

He missed chances he really dosen't normally miss...chances that would've put the game to bed and had an overall poor performance in every aspect of his game.

What would you like us to blame?

Yes other factors contributed to the loss but those were much more ambivalent.

Cristiano's misses , juxtaposed with all his misses of the last 10 clasicos, produce a glaring and pellucid image of a player who simply has not been good enough against Barcelona, for both our and his own personal standards.

I suppose what you want us to blame is your brilliance and how great you are so we can bow down and worship you.Sorry, that's not gonna happen, you deserved your win, you outplayed us, but don't let that get buried behind the clear probability that when it's all said and done .......today you didn't beat us we beat ourselves.

And why would you want for us to think that we didn't beat ourselves?.To have something and throw it away is much worse than to never have something at all.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next