Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

UCL draw prediciton thread Empty Re: UCL draw prediciton thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 pm

i have a strange feeling we will be drawn with real madrid... i gues thats the price to pay, if u finish second in group stage we will be likely to be drawn against top club.

in a positive way, it doesnt matter .. bring it on.. madrid bayern or whoever!! milan gotta face those challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 pm

same here,im scared of no one tbh.these barca matches really got me confident.if pato stays healthy.... cheers

i want at least to get to the semis

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Fascinating: Milan-Chelsea

Milan have never faced Chelsea in recent times, we got lucky and avoided Mourinho's fantastic team in their prime, but even now they have everything to give us a nightmare. It's fascinating because it will be a new experience.

F*** up: Milan-Real

Hard to tell this season if Real are still weaker than Barca (though we'll know a whole lot more on Saturday, right?), but it's safe to say they are one of the red-hot favorites. Mourinho's team is right now too good for any opponent and they would teach us a memorable lesson if we don't give them a nightmare early in the game.
I sincerely hope we skip these guys, they ain't no pushovers at all!

So So: Milan-Arsenal

Wenger's teams, good or bad, always have one characteristic which is scary as hell to us: They are awfully dynamic.
Milan will need to be at their sharpest, fittest to match their youthful exuberance, although admittedly we are a classier side with better difference-makers.

Great: Milan-Zenit

Well, you know why. They can't match our class. They got lucky in group stages and I would pull every single hair out of my head if they face the likes of Apoel Nicosia instead of a big boy like us.

Dangerous: Milan Bayern

Because they play awesome Football and with Schweini back in time by February, their midfield will be impeccable and indomitable, a good reason to worry for our oldmen.

Editor's choice: Milan-Benfica

We got an excellent history against Benfica in recent years and the way they play (except for their potent Wingers like Witsel) suits us well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

With Tevez and Robinho leading us in our quest to defend last year's hard-fought Serie-A title, Zlatan and Pato will naturally be fresh and concentrated in the knock-out stages, just like when Ronaldo and Gilardino were giving Kaka and Inzaghi time to peacefully train for UCL's tough games.

I think if we don't suffer critical injury crises and at least be able to keep our finest ones fit (and fresh), we have the power to keep up with anybody.

In any case, ask any pundit and they will tell you that for a side like ours, 50% of everything will be determined by luck from now on.

So, good luck? Yeah, that's an appropriate thing to say.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 am

Bring on anyone I say! But it would be nice if we draw an easier team banana then meet Inter in the semis even though they probably wont make it there eco smile

Last edited by DRK on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 am

We can't draw barca,Napoli and inter for the round of 16.I must admit it would be interesting to meet inter in the quarter finals like el Classico last year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 am

I'll put my money on it not being InterJ
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:25 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:Fascinating: Milan-Chelsea

Milan have never faced Chelsea in recent times, we got lucky and avoided Mourinho's fantastic team in their prime, but even now they have everything to give us a nightmare. It's fascinating because it will be a new experience.

F*** up: Milan-Real

Hard to tell this season if Real are still weaker than Barca (though we'll know a whole lot more on Saturday, right?), but it's safe to say they are one of the red-hot favorites. Mourinho's team is right now too good for any opponent and they would teach us a memorable lesson if we don't give them a nightmare early in the game.
I sincerely hope we skip these guys, they ain't no pushovers at all!

So So: Milan-Arsenal

Wenger's teams, good or bad, always have one characteristic which is scary as hell to us: They are awfully dynamic.
Milan will need to be at their sharpest, fittest to match their youthful exuberance, although admittedly we are a classier side with better difference-makers.

Great: Milan-Zenit

Well, you know why. They can't match our class. They got lucky in group stages and I would pull every single hair out of my head if they face the likes of Apoel Nicosia instead of a big boy like us.

Dangerous: Milan Bayern

Because they play awesome Football and with Schweini back in time by February, their midfield will be impeccable and indomitable, a good reason to worry for our oldmen.

Editor's choice: Milan-Benfica

We got an excellent history against Benfica in recent years and the way they play (except for their potent Wingers like Witsel) suits us well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

With Tevez and Robinho leading us in our quest to defend last year's hard-fought Serie-A title, Zlatan and Pato will naturally be fresh and concentrated in the knock-out stages, just like when Ronaldo and Gilardino were giving Kaka and Inzaghi time to peacefully train for UCL's tough games.

I think if we don't suffer critical injury crises and at least be able to keep our finest ones fit (and fresh), we have the power to keep up with anybody.

In any case, ask any pundit and they will tell you that for a side like ours, 50% of everything will be determined by luck from now on.

So, good luck? Yeah, that's an appropriate thing to say.

Thumbs up although we can't play zenit. zenit finished 2nd in their group behind APOEL

my tip for us is to play against Arsenal, although I have a bad feeling we will get Madrid
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:27 am

I don't need to say much except that I know my Milan and we will draw either Bayern and of course my personal prediction, Real Madrid.

It is teams like those we need to avoid along with pacy and dynamic teams like Chelsea and Arsenal.

Everyone except Madrid I feel we have a descent chance as otherwise if we draw Madrid, I just cannot picture seeing us actually beat them considering they are the best team in the world after Barca.

Which is why the midfield needs a MASSIVE overhaul in the winter mercato
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:37 am

any team but Madrid!but since milan has crappy luck in CL drawings we'll most likely get Madrid or Bayern!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 am

We can't face Inter since they are Italian and we can't face Barca obviously as we faced them at the group stages.

So in order who I would prefer to face:
APOEL
Benfica
Chelsea
Arsenal
Bayern
Real
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

milanista99 wrote:We can't face Inter since they are Italian and we can't face Barca obviously as we faced them at the group stages.

So in order who I would prefer to face:
APOEL
Benfica
Chelsea
Arsenal
Bayern
Real

My list exactly, and if I were to offer a prediction I'm feeling either Chelsea or Benfica, which I wouldn't mind.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down