Why France once again don't deserve to go through the Euro's...

+10
Iceman
OLpower
kiranr
Ganso
InterMalia
che
Swanhends
Zealous
Shamirr
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why France once again don't deserve to go through the Euro's...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why France once again don't deserve to go through the Euro's...

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:dude, you keep showing the replay from behind that gives you no depth perception. The one on the side gives the angle where you can see that his body is not vertical but leaning forward...

stop trying to show something that is clearly wrong ffs.

Dude your biased, defend it all you want. You guys cheated yourselves both with Ireland and Bosnia. Luckly for you... you have Platini behind your backs, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's behind it or not.

The clear proof is there, you don't see it fine, keep making that excuse up. France are cheaters live with it, sadly you can blame us Italians which is a stereotype in football, but you fail to show evidene of current event,s while I'm giving it to you.

I feel sorry for Ireland and Bosnia

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why France once again don't deserve to go through the Euro's...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why France once again don't deserve to go through the Euro's...

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Gotta agree with the French on this one. His thigh was CLEARLY inside the box and that is definitely a penalty.

The referee might have not known much about it, but the penalty was clear
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Who is this butthurt poster btw?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

OLpower wrote:There is absolutely no question that it was a penalty.

The bosnian made a stupid mistake and paid for it. There is penalty.

France haters , mainly some italian losers on this forum can suck it. We are going to Euro and will probably do some damage.

Another Francese defending it, without even proving it. Ma please you Francese need to see the light, Your cheaters, plain and simple. So let's not sit around and call Italians ONLY cheaters schemi.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Not a penalty, free kick.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Eivindo wrote:Not a penalty, free kick.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Iceman wrote:Gotta agree with the French on this one. His thigh was CLEARLY inside the box and that is definitely a penalty.

The referee might have not known much about it, but the penalty was clear

bhends wrote:Clear pen
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

tbh all this video shows is two things:
- the team playing France dove a lot
- #6 needs to just shave it all off

the only thing against France I saw in that video was the fact that malouda possibly deserved a red but a yellow at the very least... but crap like that happens every game.

As for the penalty, in the box? maybe. Foul? definitely. Goalscoring opportunity which deserved a penalty? No. Could've gone either way, no cheating involved, just refereeing from a human being.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Good that Delusional french fan is gone
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Good that Delusional french fan is gone

Pathetic behaviour. Grow up.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Pathetic? The reason of him leaving was more pathetic, I've gone through so much crap and yet I'm still here. Sure it's sad to see another member go, but then again this guy made no sense with his bias.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Pathetic? The reason of him leaving was more pathetic, I've gone through so much crap and yet I'm still here. Sure it's sad to see another member go, but then again this guy made no sense with his bias.

YOU are calling another poster bias? Laughing

the amount of lifelines you have been thrown borders on ridiculous.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Of course I'm biased, and yet I can still admit we are cheaters, sadly he couldn't see it. While the evidence is all there
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Of course I'm biased, and yet I can still admit we are cheaters, sadly he couldn't see it. While the evidence is all there

When did you admit Italy are cheaters? I've never seen you write that or even agree with the statement. Evidence my ass. You have your view, others have there's. Both differ. Your view is not the sole correct one.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Of course I'm biased, and yet I can still admit we are cheaters, sadly he couldn't see it. While the evidence is all there

When did you admit Italy are cheaters? I've never seen you write that or even agree with the statement. Evidence my ass. You have your view, others have there's. Both differ. Your view is not the sole correct one.

I already clarifed that. I said CURRENTLY we don't cheat, in the past we have. This discussion is current, nothing to do with historically.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Pointless, bitter discussion, I'm locking this.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum