zarola
The_ItalianFool
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[OFF-TOPIC]-Promo Vid for Balotelli Video  - Page 2 Empty Re: [OFF-TOPIC]-Promo Vid for Balotelli Video

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
By the way have fun in Spain, I saw your topic in the Barca section. Hopefully when you come back, your mind might be refreshed from all the pollution in New York. I don't know what distracts you guys there.
:facepalm:

Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

[OFF-TOPIC]-Promo Vid for Balotelli Video  - Page 2 Empty Re: [OFF-TOPIC]-Promo Vid for Balotelli Video

Post by Luca Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm

called it :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Yet many people still come abroad looking for work and many transfers go to Italian Universities. Guys like Blanc who graduated in Italy from France and went on becoming Juventus president, surely this is a lame example, but mentioning as it refers to Juve. That being said, Italy(in the north) have some of the most famous universities in the world, fine they don't compare with you Havard or whatever, but nonetheless, it's all the same. I would still stay in Italy lol within Educational matters. As in work? I'm sorry, but only 8% of the Italian population is unemployed, with mostly women and young people. Sure the economic crisis, but then you go to Rome and you see lines that never end to buy the newest Iphone, Economy problems stu cazzo. The economic crisis is not making people loosing jobs now, it's just stop making people hiring and this is a future problem trying to be resolved now, the only way is to get away from the Euro and start our own currency if you ask me.

Great, you like living in America, great place, sadly I don't like it. That just me, the food sucks, the weather sucks, I've been to New York, nothing fancy except illegals trying to force you in buying something, a little Italy with restaurants owned by Russians, the mentality is different, all in all. The place I ever enjoyed in the states was WildWood, great coastline and great beach, sure you have beaches congradualtions, but i'm already happy enough in Italy. My home is in fact 2 mins away from the beach.

Italy is home for me, and the US is home for you. Obviously you'd rather want to live where you grew up rather than elsewher.e
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Sleep
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm

king_alex10 wrote: Sleep

Never a dull moment :lucas:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Yet many people still come abroad looking for work and many transfers go to Italian Universities. Guys like Blanc who graduated in Italy from France and went on becoming Juventus president, surely this is a lame example, but mentioning as it refers to Juve. That being said, Italy(in the north) have some of the most famous universities in the world, fine they don't compare with you Havard or whatever, but nonetheless, it's all the same. I would still stay in Italy lol within Educational matters. As in work? I'm sorry, but only 8% of the Italian population is unemployed, with mostly women and young people. Sure the economic crisis, but then you go to Rome and you see lines that never end to buy the newest Iphone, Economy problems stu cazzo. The economic crisis is not making people loosing jobs now, it's just stop making people hiring and this is a future problem trying to be resolved now, the only way is to get away from the Euro and start our own currency if you ask me.

Great, you like living in America, great place, sadly I don't like it. That just me, the food sucks, the weather sucks, I've been to New York, nothing fancy except illegals trying to force you in buying something, a little Italy with restaurants owned by Russians, the mentality is different, all in all. The place I ever enjoyed in the states was WildWood, great coastline and great beach, sure you have beaches congradualtions, but i'm already happy enough in Italy. My home is in fact 2 mins away from the beach.

Italy is home for me, and the US is home for you. Obviously you'd rather want to live where you grew up rather than elsewher.e

i dont understand the point of this entire post. The only reason I said anything bad about my beloved home country is because you keep having a go at NYC as if its some place where only cheap scumbags live, when it reality NYC is a melting pot where you can find any type of person or any culture in the same city. On top of that, it is a pretty accepted fact that NYC is one of, if not the, financial capital of the world.

No need to tell me what Italy offers, I love Italia.

Oh, and it is pretty funny that the one place you say you like in america is on the Jersey shore, and it is also funny because the beaches here do not even compare to the beaches in Calabria.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Best city in the world? Uff, I feel so jealous HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

what's with your NY fantasies? when will you cut the crap about NY and its people? we are tired of hearing NY being dissed all the time.....

on pt. where are the Juve-Cesena match day pics u promised? hmm

anyway Fab enjoy ur stay in Spain, get some Iberian babes man....... don't come back empty handed Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm

elmystique wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Best city in the world? Uff, I feel so jealous HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

what's with your NY fantasies? when will you cut the crap about NY and its people? we are tired of hearing NY being dissed all the time.....

anyway Fab enjoy ur stay in Spain, get some Iberian babes man....... don't come back empty handed Thumbs up

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hear Spanish girls a tough nut to crack... shouldnt be a problem for me Laughing cheers
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Yet many people still come abroad looking for work and many transfers go to Italian Universities. Guys like Blanc who graduated in Italy from France and went on becoming Juventus president, surely this is a lame example, but mentioning as it refers to Juve. That being said, Italy(in the north) have some of the most famous universities in the world, fine they don't compare with you Havard or whatever, but nonetheless, it's all the same. I would still stay in Italy lol within Educational matters. As in work? I'm sorry, but only 8% of the Italian population is unemployed, with mostly women and young people. Sure the economic crisis, but then you go to Rome and you see lines that never end to buy the newest Iphone, Economy problems stu cazzo. The economic crisis is not making people loosing jobs now, it's just stop making people hiring and this is a future problem trying to be resolved now, the only way is to get away from the Euro and start our own currency if you ask me.

ehrr last I checked, many people are coming to America, than even any country in Europe not to level down to Italy,

I would rate England and Germany as having higher interest than Italy, no disrespect,

education wise, trust me even China has more interest education wise than Italy,

famous universities? not even England beats the USA, not to narrow it down to Italy yet even England universities are not near USA ones....

am sorry but only reason why Italy "still" has interest is because of its historical monuments and maybe Serie A,

so if I were you, I'd shut that little thing and stop even thinking of comparing USA and Italy on one page.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I hear Spanish girls a tough nut to crack... shouldnt be a problem for me Laughing cheers

no p. am sure Stronzo is just obsessed with your NY swag...... banana

haters must hate
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 am

London :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 am

only in the juve section could a Balotelli promo video turn into a USA vs Italy debate.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 am

zarola wrote:only in the juve section could a Balotelli promo video turn into a USA vs Italy debate.

and don't you forget it, tread lightly before we tackle global politics :facepalm:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2