Marco Rossi: "I'm sorry for Del Piero, I'll call as soon as possible"

2 posters

Go down

Marco Rossi: "I'm sorry for Del Piero, I'll call as soon as possible"  Empty Marco Rossi: "I'm sorry for Del Piero, I'll call as soon as possible"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Corriere di Romagna, Marco Rossi, star of the ugly side Intervention eight stitches to the captain of Juventus, Alessandro Del Piero tries to apologize and explain what happened: "It was a normal action game in which I have tried the 'advance standing, but Del Piero has placed the head. There and then I was not even realize what had happened, because the referee did not whistle and Juventus continued their action. I'm sorry, for my part there was no intention to hurt. After the game failed to get in touch with Del Piero for the sincerity of his condition, but surely I will do as soon as possible. "
================

He just walked didn't even see adp acted like nothing happened
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marco Rossi: "I'm sorry for Del Piero, I'll call as soon as possible"  Empty Re: Marco Rossi: "I'm sorry for Del Piero, I'll call as soon as possible"

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

This guy is wanted man in Torino. He was aggressive the whole game. I remember he took down ADP before that as well and just walked off. Screw u Rossi
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum