League of Legends

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

League of Legends - Page 6 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Dante on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:56 am

have taken a break from League since July and now i can't get myself to play again for some reason. lol

i will obviously at some point , probably when the new map gets out. I am 100% positive the new champion Azir will become one of my favourite characters when i return to the game , i'd say The favourite , but Zed is a flipping Ninja , you can't beat that :coffee:

i will watch Worlds as well , although that will be near the end of the whole thing.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 am

InSec :bow:

Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:45 pm

It's been a long time since I've played (maybe since 2013) but I was very into LoL for a while. Played a few tournaments and mained mid. I'd probably play again if I had time, but between soccer, my newborn and work I just don't have the hours on end to practice and remain at a competitive level that I'd be happy with probably.

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:39 pm

You were pro? Wow thats really cool man! If you dont mind me asking, what team did you play for or was it like semi pro?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 pm

I wasn't pro haha. No I played for a few teams put together that were guys in Diamond in local tournaments and one online one but nothing pro or semi-pro. When I say competitive I mean that I hold myself to a high standard when I compete in something so for example if I can't play up to a Plat or Diamond level at least I will get frustrated with myself and I just don't have the time.

Supporting: Liverpool - Netherlands
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh ok lol thats still pretty cool though. I am only a lowly lvl 25 Laughing

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:59 am

@Juveman17 wrote:Oh ok lol thats still pretty cool though. I am only a lowly lvl 25 Laughing

Juveman pls , you still not 30 lvl yet ffs Laughing

Grazie Silvio . For everything
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:27 am

@Dante wrote:
@Juveman17 wrote:Oh ok lol thats still pretty cool though. I am only a lowly lvl 25 Laughing

Juveman pls , you still not 30 lvl yet ffs Laughing

Laughing

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:35 pm

RIP TSM. Had a chance to win the group but threw against TSM and now have to play Samsung White :/

That upset by a home team though: The crowd goes wild :O

League of Legends - Page 6 1oiS8nl

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:40 am

Im rooting for TSM and I cannot believe they actually lost to SK gaming.............

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Group C :bow:

LMQ beats OMG who beats Fnatic who beats Blue :bow:

When I saw todays schedule I was like damn, today is going to be a good day and my god I was not disappointed :O

inb4 4 way tiebreaker >.>

Trivia: Fnatic's win over Blue was the first time a foreign team has taken a single game off a Korean team in 2014.

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 pm

xPeke tho :bow:

Have to say that i think Spirit is sometimes underappreciated for SSB, the guy is a great jungler

Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:47 am

OMFG.

THAT FNC VS OMG GAME.

WTF.

One of the greatest games ever played

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:04 am

By god, what a game.................

Peke Sad

Fnatic should have won Sad

Rekkles Sad

Last edited by Juveman17 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am

Laughing

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 pm

This was just not a Worlds to remember for European teams :/

SK Gaming - Pretty much lose 3 games by default for casual racism by their Jungler; then show they could have even topped the group with their main Jungler

Fnatic - One auto attack from winning a crucial game but shown they can compete at the top with their win over Blue :/

Alliance - Perfect game against Najin Shield; but then proceed to lose to the Brazilian Wildcard..

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:51 pm

=D

League of Legends - Page 6 QRLAVMU

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Quarter-Finals hype :bow:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:45 am

I lost it when this happened:

Samsung Blue vs. Cloud 9 Spoiler:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:00 pm

C9 and TSM Sad

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 pm

C9 put up a good fight.

Semi-finals hype yay!

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:33 pm

The feels Crying or Very sad

Semifinal #1 Spoiler:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 am

Kalista's dance :bow:

Sad Oberyn

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=889885091024143&set=a.267141066631885.75639.100000079811820&type=1&theater

http://euw.lolesports.com/articles/league-legends-competition-ruling-olof-flaxxish-medin

Justice Laughing

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:35 pm

The Vel-Koz verse :bow:

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:06 am

OGN is now free! This also means all the OGN Vods are free, I'll post some links to some games I recommend watching, aka Korean games of the year in HD for free!

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet/b/558691545 - Samsung Blue vs. KT Arrows

This series is probably the best of the year and game 4 is probably game of the year as well and a highly recommended watch!

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: