Senor Penguin
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Mamad
46 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 4 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by Körbl Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Barcelona’s loss to Getafe on Saturday was their first defeat since April when they lost 2-1 to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. The referee that night, Fernando Teixeira, was the same official who oversaw the Getafe game, and he is also the one who referee'd Valencia's home loss to Real Madrid with a controversial handball by Higuain in the last minutes in his own penalty box.
what handball? I'm still lost at what you are alluding to? :coffee:

Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 4 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by Omniscient Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

maxwellwilson02 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Barcelona’s loss to Getafe on Saturday was their first defeat since April when they lost 2-1 to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. The referee that night, Fernando Teixeira, was the same official who oversaw the Getafe game, and he is also the one who referee'd Valencia's home loss to Real Madrid with a controversial handball by Higuain in the last minutes in his own penalty box.
what handball? I'm still lost at what you are alluding to? :coffee:

Didn't you know? Higuain's mother was unfortunately a victim of Chernobyl, leading to Gonzalo apparently having a hand growing from the right side of his chest.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Crimson owning this last discussion so far... sort of embarrassingly actually. The "but, but, but...." barca arguments getting nuked. I provided an assist.

Please continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Baraa could you please calm down? You aren't doing yourself (or us) any favours.

why?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Baraa could you please calm down? You aren't doing yourself (or us) any favours.

why?

I don't know you're just asking for humble pie imo. Leave the conspiracy theories to Super_Floren Razz

Just be chill is all I'm saying 🐰
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Plzzz Barca fans stop it.. Referee mistakes is not the reason behind this 6pts gap.. our performance agianst Getafe was very poor..

Referee mistakes is just part of football nowadays & we should get along with it!

for madrid fans, lol some people are acting asif they already won the league.. 25 matches left (75pts), 2 Classico, lots of tough matches for both teams.. long way to go...

10 December, 2011
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Plzzz Barca fans stop it.. Referee mistakes is not the reason behind this 6pts gap.. our performance agianst Getafe was very poor..

Referee mistakes is just part of football nowadays & we should get along with it!

for madrid fans, lol some people are acting asif they already won the league.. 25 matches left (75pts), 2 Classico, lots of tough matches for both teams.. long way to go...

10 December, 2011

Khaled? Is that you? Shocked

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:Plzzz Barca fans stop it.. Referee mistakes is not the reason behind this 6pts gap.. our performance agianst Getafe was very poor..

10 December, 2011

Khaled? Is that you? Shocked

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Modern medicine :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Referees make mistakes on both sides. Saying RM penalties or Barcas lack of reds is ref bias is stupid. That what I was trying to say from the begining, but i guess i forgot this is a General Section. If by any means i say some truth that hurts RM ego, i will be swarmed by majority of RM fans (we know this forum RM members outnumber us heavily).

RM play more agresive get more reds, they play more direct get more penalties.

*bleep* General Section and stupid RM and BArca fans who cant make a civil conversation. I'm definitely out of this section for good.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 pm

eelir wrote:Referees make mistakes on both sides. Saying RM penalties or Barcas lack of reds is ref bias is stupid. That what I was trying to say from the begining, but i guess i forgot this is a General Section. If by any means i say some truth that hurts RM ego, i will be swarmed by majority of RM fans (we know this forum RM members outnumber us heavily).

*bleep* General Section and stupid RM and BArca fans who cant make a civil conversation. I'm definitely out of this section for good.
Actually, it's the right back section. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm

In the context, it just comes off as saying that Barca have a real chance of beating Madrid, not that it will be an easy game.

Also, I find his whole tone to be too casual after the first loss of the year, as if it doesn't hurt him at all to lose...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 am

eelir wrote:Referees make mistakes on both sides. Saying RM penalties or Barcas lack of reds is ref bias is stupid. That what I was trying to say from the begining, but i guess i forgot this is a General Section. If by any means i say some truth that hurts RM ego, i will be swarmed by majority of RM fans (we know this forum RM members outnumber us heavily).

Can't argue with stats. Sounds like butthurt to me
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 am

lol

statinated Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 4 Empty Manita

Post by Tigole Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 am

It would be really funny if Madrid beats Barcelona by 5 goals.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:08 am

Tigole wrote:
It would be really funny if Madrid beats Barcelona by 5 goals.

That's not going to happen. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 am

EL Classico results since Guardiola took over in the away from home

2009 6-2
2010 2-0
2011 1-1

Barcelona have every reason to be confident tbh. Form is temporary, class is permanent.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Form is temporary, class is permanent?

That just means we'll win eventually banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 pm

jibers wrote:EL Classico results since Guardiola took over in the away from home

2009 6-2
2010 2-0
2011 1-1

Barcelona have every reason to be confident tbh. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

was Mourinho coaching us in 2009 and 2010???

Barcas away form vs Mou

1-1 (and a red to us)

0-2 (and a red to us)

2-2 (with 2 shots on target)

confidence?? what confidence??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 pm

"I repeat, of course we can win at the Bernabeu quietly , as we can safely draw or lose quietly. I meant that we could cut direct rival three points because we close the game against them, nothing more. Everything is taken out of context, "he said.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

what does he mean by quitely though, without making a noise???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 am

BUMP :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 am

:lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 pm

someone please update the Mou era results Heart
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Why was this bumped lol?

Barca were lucky to win by a two goal margin.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

You were lucky that valdes made his first big mistake for over 3 season when he passed the ball to di maria without anyone pressing him seeing as valdes is one of the best goalkeeper with his feet..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

:lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next